Careful what you wish for President Trump

Trump will pulverize any anti-white piece of shit the Democrats put out regardless.
Well now you're sounding like the idiot Dumbocrats when they ran Hitlery Clinton. They were soooooo certain that she was a sure thing. How'd that work out for them?
If Trump loses in 2020 it will mean Republicans literally can't win until the baby boomers are all dead and the millennials are completely running the show in their stead.

Democrats lost because they are anti-white, anti-male, anti-Christian, regressive pricks; not because anyone thinks Republicans are terrific.

deficit FACT ... Obama lowered the deficit $1 Trillion dollars, SNOWFLAKE.
From his own record high. :lmao:

Saying Obama "lowered" the deficit $1 trillion is like me gaining 400lbs., going on a diet to lose 200lbs., and then going around flaunting that I "lost" 200lbs. I didn't lose 200lbs. - I gained 200lbs. I'm just 200 less than the 400 I previously added.

Obama obliterated all record deficits. His lowest deficit is still higher than ANY deficit in history except for two years under George W. Bush. That is the true fact. Not your propaganda version.

If Trump loses in 2020 it will mean Republicans literally can't win until the baby boomers are all dead and the millennials are completely running the show in their stead.

Democrats lost because they are anti-white, anti-male, anti-Christian, regressive pricks; not because anyone thinks Republicans are terrific.
You're very confused right now. It is the baby boomers who elected President Trump because Democrats are anti-white, anti-male, anti-Christian, regressive pricks. It is the millennials who embrace all of those disgusting things that the Democrats embrace.

If you're banking on the millennials to defeat the Democrat Party, you're in for the ultimate shock.

You're very confused right now. It is the baby boomers who elected President Trump because Democrats are anti-white, anti-male, anti-Christian, regressive pricks. It is the millennials who embrace all of those disgusting things that the Democrats embrace.

If you're banking on the millennials to defeat the Democrat Party, you're in for the ultimate shock.
Baby boomers are the morons who invented the counter culture that is destroying the west wholesale, despite being the children of the generation that put the US on the map.

Millennials by and large are just idiot followers of baby boomers, or they are fiercely independent(anti-Democrat and the counter culture)

Millennials voted for Trump more than they did for Romney.

Millennials are apolitical and Democrats are totally reliant on baby boomers in the media and the schools to keep millennials voting Democrat, or even voting at all.

Baby boomers like my mom and my step dad voted for Trump because he was the Republican candidate and they hated Hillary, that was basically it.

Millennials who voted for Trump voted for him because he is anti-SJW in at least a purely reactionary sense(SJWs largely are only a major concern to millenials right now anyway).

Remember when Trump said he would drain the swamp in Washington. And he filled it with CEO's and billionaires.

He is filling it with great Americans who happen to be billionaires and former CEOs.
Fabulous and talented people who are making huge sacrifices to serve their country.

Literally the funniest thing I've read in a long time.

1. Did Clinton send and receive classified material on her personal email?

What She Said:

On March 10, 2015, when Clinton held a press conference at the United Nations to address the issue of her private email server at length, she did not equivocate.

"I did not email any classified material to anyone on my email," she said. "There is no classified material."

By Feb. 1, 2016, Clinton had softened that statement. Here's what she told NPR's Morning Edition:

"The emails that I was received were not marked classified. Now, there are disagreements among agencies on what should have been perhaps classified retroactively, but at the time that doesn't change the fact that they were not marked classified."

What He Said:

ap_16187571760139_sq-a276da85b2a2acff1460f50e3fddac23d65c797f-s600-c85.jpg

FBI Director James Comey makes a statement at FBI headquarters in Washington.

Cliff Owen/AP
In his statement today, Comey said that the FBI not only looked at the 30,000 emails that Clinton turned over to the Department of State, but investigators also looked through servers for emails that had been deleted.

In total, Comey said, 113 emails — including three newly discovered ones — read by the FBI contained classified information at the time they were sent or received.

Some of them were highly classified. Seven email chains, for example, concerned issues that "were classified at the top secret special access program," which denotes some of the most sensitive information a government official might come across.

"Those chains involved Secretary Clinton both sending emails about those matters and receiving emails about those same matters," Comey said.

Comey added that a "very small number of the emails" were marked — or labeled — "classified."

"But even if information is not marked classified in an email, participants who know, or should know, that the subject matter is classified are still obligated to protect it," Comey said.

2. Did Clinton turn over all work-related email to the Department of State?

What She Said:

Again, during her press conference at the U.N., Clinton was clear on this point:

"I have absolute confidence that everything that could be in any way connected to work is now in the possession of the State Department."

What He Said:

When the FBI looked at emails that had been deleted from Clinton's server, they turned up "several thousand work-related emails" that were not turned over to the State Department.

Comey added:

Want me to go on? Oh, I will give you one more doozy-

He uses his twitter to his advantage as well as his detriment.

It's not the Twitter, it's THE LYING.

[
I wonder how many still do

Anyone with even a rudimentary grasp of economics.

Here is how, sploogy.

Immigrants Canceling Their Food Stamps over Fears of Being Deported
Anyone with even a rudimentary grasp of economics.would knows food stamps is one of the most successful government programs and adds $1.70 to GDP for every dollar we spend. They also know that immigrants are a net gain to the economy.

I think you mean anyone with even a rudimentary grasp of fascism.

Illegal immigrants from Mexico, Central and South America do not yield a net gain.
They are dead weight and leave nothing but filth behind.
We may be better off importing Zulu tribes to implant here.

It's not the Twitter, it's THE LYING.
Barack Obama set the White House record on lying in his first year. And it only got worse from there. You cheered the whole time. Now suddenly lies bother you? :uhh:

Horseshit.

This Trump lying record so far, in 3 years - 63 flat out pants on fire statements

All Pants on Fire! statements involving Donald Trump | PolitiFact

You can make that 64, once they do get around to final judgement on Trump's wiretapping bullshit.

This is the entirety of Obama lying over 10 years - 9 lies:

All Pants on Fire! statements involving Barack Obama | PolitiFact

In other words Trump lies at a rate of 20-30 times more often than Obama.

Last edited:

Wait....Barack Obama told 9 lies in 10 years?!? Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!! :lmao:

Holy shit are you a partisan little puppy. Snowflake...Barack Obama told more than 9 lies in his first press conference!

Yabut POLITIFRAUD said so...

Do you think these fascist morons actually believe the idiotic shit they post?

Wait....Barack Obama told 9 lies in 10 years?!? Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!! :lmao:

Holy shit are you a partisan little puppy. Snowflake...Barack Obama told more than 9 lies in his first press conference!

Yabut POLITIFRAUD said so...

Do you think these fascist morons actually believe the idiotic shit they post?
9 lies in 10 years. That is freaking fall down hilarious. Barack Obama tells more than 9 lies in 10 minutes to Michelle Obama. He tells more than 9 lies in 10 seconds to the American people.

Anyone with even a rudimentary grasp of economics.would knows food stamps is one of the most successful government programs and adds $1.70 to GDP for every dollar we spend. They also know that immigrants are a net gain to the economy.

LOL_zpsrc5py0ql.gif

deficit FACT ... Obama lowered the deficit $1 Trillion dollars, SNOWFLAKE.

You're a hoot!

In fact, petulant, former President Barack Hussein Obama RAISED the deficit to $1.4 TRILLION then lowering it $1 TRILLION to levels STILL above all the deficits of President Bush.

FACT, President Obama RAISED THE DEBT (do you know the difference between deficit and debt?) by TEN TRILLION DOLLARS TO A GRAND TOTAL NOW OF $20 TRILLION. Impressive!

Forum List

Back