Can't wait to read Mary Trumps book.

She is a highly regarded Psychologist with a back ground of telling the truth. up against a criminal who literally lies all the time. I will gladly help make this book a best seller. A insiders look at this criminal and his criminal family and how ugly ugly can be, by someone totally different then the rest of Donnie boys family , Mary Trump will tell you the truth, something these others family member never have and never will.
I guess you like racist America/cop/white haters like Obama?
The only haters that I have noticed in my blogging are mostly younger white Trump-supporting males who want to eliminate all non-whites from our shores. They hate Hispanics, Indians, blacks, Jews, Muslims, all immigrants, and anyone who opposes their favorite grifter Trump. They don't care and maybe don't know that our country has always been all-inclusive. Most of them have a high school mentality and haven't done anything to socially or educationally grow since their years in our primary education system.
They like the idea of a rough guy in charge without recognizing the autocracy that is being attempted and may succeed, and they won't like that at all. They are just too shallow to understand and are unable to project.

She is a highly regarded Psychologist with a back ground of telling the truth. up against a criminal who literally lies all the time. I will gladly help make this book a best seller. A insiders look at this criminal and his criminal family and how ugly ugly can be, by someone totally different then the rest of Donnie boys family , Mary Trump will tell you the truth, something these others family member never have and never will.
highly regarded Psychologist
I am sure that just about every Psychologist is highly regarded by their fellow highly regarded Psychologists.

The only haters that I have noticed in my blogging are mostly younger white Trump-supporting males who want to eliminate all non-whites from our shores. They hate Hispanics, Indians, blacks, Jews, Muslims, all immigrants, and anyone who opposes their favorite grifter Trump. They don't care and maybe don't know that our country has always been all-inclusive. Most of them have a high school mentality and haven't done anything to socially or educationally grow since their years in our primary education system.
They like the idea of a rough guy in charge without recognizing the autocracy that is being attempted and may succeed, and they won't like that at all. They are just too shallow to understand and are unable to project.
How many of them are on USMB and can you name them.

blacks commit hate crimes at twice the rate of whites

"*F*ck Donald Trump!" one attacker shouted in the video. "F*ck white people!"
Jordan Hill, 18; Tesfaye Cooper; 18; Brittany Covington, 18; and Tanishia Covington, 24, have each been charged with a hate crime, felony aggravated kidnapping, aggravated unlawful restraint and aggravated battery with a deadly weapon.

BLM vandalizing like the nazis did
etc etc
1593201764528.png

o yes--
hate???!!
whites 5 times the population of blacks--yet:
white on black murders 234
black on white murders 514

o yes--
hate???!!
Hate, my friend, is what I am talking about. Thousands of white people hate. Do they act on that hate? Not necessarily, but they applaud those that do.

o yes--
hate???!!
Hate, my friend, is what I am talking about. Thousands of white people hate. Do they act on that hate? Not necessarily, but they applaud those that do.
.....and thousands of blacks hate -and blacks applaud those that do--and they HONOR criminals that attack cops/etc

....plain and simple--blacks MURDER whites at TEN times the rate of vice versa--stop trying to make it out that the WHITES are evil--when it is undeniable the blacks are worse

o yes--
hate???!!

so true. I remember for a while there, we whites played a game where the object was to sucker punch unsuspecting black people and the winner was the person that knocked him out. Oh wait.......never mind......that wasn't us whites.

Trump is trying hard to block it. Let's hope he fails.
You guys have treated Trump like he is the anti christ. Forgetting that you are not the good guys. In that scenario it was bad versus bad. You never gave him a chance. And we are still moving leftward. So cheer up.
how could we not move to the left , thats the only direction to get away from the scum on the right that govern and the scum on the right that would support thepiece of shit they elected as their leader. The man is pond scum and has been so way before he was elected. The pigs going to jail.

You guys have treated Trump like he is the anti christ. Forgetting that you are not the good guys. In that scenario it was bad versus bad. You never gave him a chance. And we are still moving leftward. So cheer up.
Never gave him a chance? He's been an asshole basically his whole life. He never lost respect because he never earned it in the first place.
Their God and leader is total hate Nazi pond scum.

He got every chance and started off on the downslide all by himself. Nobody pushed him. Too busy working to play golf, tax return, Mexico and the wall, operates by his "gut", knows more about electronics than everybody, personally insulting opponents, never admitting a mistake, etc. It goes on and on.
That was known before the election. People who voted for him got past that. We.............we spend a lot of time on personality of a politician in our nation. On top of the same people we reelect every election. Trump's platform was a what got him elected. Getting half of it would be a success and he has some of it. Getting more would be even better. By and large he is not anti Prog. But his programs are in the middle and the Progs will have none of it. It is so bad now that the extremes of the Prog Party control swaths of this nation. Nations die by things like this. There does not need to be civil discourse. Just the slowing of the economy by agendas or the people slowing down in their work habits because there is nothing to gain will do that. You guys got Trump elected.
Who in the hell do you think you are bullshitting , he got elected on a hate platform nothing else and that's all this pile of shit can contribute even now. Every word out of his mouth is hate and lies. The people who support him will have to be disposed of also ,after he goes . Him and his followers are by far this countries biggest threat and my biggest enemy. What you are finding out now is hate is going to lose his next election for him. Just watch the numbers. Your piece of shit leader is toast.

Look at his rally's, nothing more has to be said about who his supporters are, just look at the responses they shit out here. here.

Explosive Book Written By Trump’s Niece Can Be Published After All, Judge Rules

Good news!

a long ugly list added to the endless one that exists now showing the good Christians of this country how evil and ungodly their choice is . The evilest group in this country is made up of people who say they are good christians.

Forum List

Back