Trump Town Hall On Hannty Tonight

Thunk

Diamond Member
Sep 30, 2019
Minnesota
Hannity - FNC - 9:00 Eastern...8:00 Central.

Trump town hall in Wisconsin.

I've seen a few of these before & they're usually pretty damn good! Trump not only talks to the crowd but LISTENS to them (how often do you see a politician LISTEN to the people)?

I’ll watch. I’ll watch Trump sputter, slur, lie and spout inanities. I’ll watch as each of Trump’s insane and lying remarks become like nails in the coffin of his re-election effort.

Last edited:

I've seen a few of these before & they're usually pretty damn good! Trump not only talks to the crowd but LISTENS to them (how often do you see a politician LISTEN to the people)?
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! what?????????????

donny had to have crib notes to even act like he had empathy when he had the kids that experienced the parkland shooting at the whitehouse.

3120787_022118-cc-ap-trump-i-year-you-img.jpg

I actually enjoyed seeing those antifa gets their asses clocked, but sad that it had to happen. when the elected leaders don't do their job handling violent groups properly.
I’ll watch. I’ll watch Trump sputter, slur, lie and spout inanities. I’ll watch as each of Trump’s insane and lying remarks become like nails on the coffin of his re-election effort.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! what?????????????

donny had to have crib notes to even act like he had empathy when he had the kids that experienced the parkland shooting at the whitehouse.

3120787_022118-cc-ap-trump-i-year-you-img.jpg
cry baby.jpg

I always wanted them to take a poll on how many plasma screens are smashed in one hour after a rally/Thall

Yeah..They taped the townhall rather than hold hold it live. Most likely to give Fox time to edit Trump’s idiocy. However, watching It now, if they were to edit out all of Trump’s stupidity, the one hour townhall would be 47 seconds.

Forum List

Back