Can't wait to read Mary Trumps book.

She is a highly regarded Psychologist with a back ground of telling the truth. up against a criminal who literally lies all the time. I will gladly help make this book a best seller. A insiders look at this criminal and his criminal family and how ugly ugly can be, by someone totally different then the rest of Donnie boys family , Mary Trump will tell you the truth, something these others family member never have and never will.

In other terms, you're short on material and seek validation for your........................FEEEEEEEEEEEEEELingSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Trump loses and the country goes into full scale lawlessness and a deep depression, perfect conditions for Democratic Party global fascism, lousy for Americas future generations.

Trump will be fine, the wealthy will be fine, the middle-class and poor will know what really having their future screwed up is all about.

I really don't believe Americans are that stupid, just the left wing ... ;)
She is a highly regarded Psychologist with a back ground of telling the truth. up against a criminal who literally lies all the time. I will gladly help make this book a best seller. A insiders look at this criminal and his criminal family and how ugly ugly can be, by someone totally different then the rest of Donnie boys family , Mary Trump will tell you the truth, something these others family member never have and never will.

In other terms, you're short on material and seek validation for your........................FEEEEEEEEEEEEEELingSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Do you think these no response comments could mean anything to me or anyone else , other then your group.

LMAO.

All Trump's are bad immoral people, but this one does nothing but tell the truth and is well respected!

:auiqs.jpg:
Scum bag and his family are pond scum, his brothers child Mary Trump is highly regarded honest person. So who should you think we should believe, You're funny!

And there is real estate in central Nevada that is very popular.....I can hook you up.

Amen

Trump loses and the country goes into full scale lawlessness and a deep depression, perfect conditions for Democratic Party global fascism, lousy for Americas future generations.

Trump will be fine, the wealthy will be fine, the middle-class and poor will know what really having their future screwed up is all about.

Do you think these no response comments could mean anything to me or anyone else , other then your group.
Only if you are unable or unwilling to see Trump for the grifter and charlatan that he is and was in his other life.
The lower and middle class is already taking it on the chin as the rich get richer, 100 environmental protection laws have been slashed in the name of profit for the wealthy. We pay and they rake it in. Talk about stupid!

Trump is trying hard to block it. Let's hope he fails.
You guys have treated Trump like he is the anti christ. Forgetting that you are not the good guys. In that scenario it was bad versus bad. You never gave him a chance. And we are still moving leftward. So cheer up.

..so she wouldn't bend the truth to sell books!!! hahahahah you're a loser that would buy swampland

I guess you like racist America/cop/white haters like Obama?

LMAO.

All Trump's are bad immoral people, but this one does nothing but tell the truth and is well respected!

Scum bag and his family are pond scum, his brothers child Mary Trump is highly regarded honest person. So who should you think we should believe, You're funny!

His brothers child is what we call niece in this country. I hope she had an attorney co-write the book with her.

You guys have treated Trump like he is the anti christ. Forgetting that you are not the good guys. In that scenario it was bad versus bad. You never gave him a chance. And we are still moving leftward. So cheer up.
Never gave him a chance? He's been an asshole basically his whole life. He never lost respect because he never earned it in the first place.

He got every chance and started off on the downslide all by himself. Nobody pushed him. Too busy working to play golf, tax return, Mexico and the wall, operates by his "gut", knows more about electronics than everybody, personally insulting opponents, never admitting a mistake, etc. It goes on and on.

Trump is insane...his insanity just happens to make the US a great country.
And that's why I'm voting for him again, but not again and again and again, because I, unlike Liberals, am only allowed one vote.
Yes, he’s fucking insane.

Sounds to me like this is some broad that has jealousy crawling on her skin for many years now, and figures this is a great time to make money off of another family member.

Only if you are unable or unwilling to see Trump for the grifter and charlatan that he is and was in his other life.
The lower and middle class is already taking it on the chin as the rich get richer, 100 environmental protection laws have been slashed in the name of profit for the wealthy. We pay and they rake it in. Talk about stupid!

Have a list of these 100 environmental laws you speak of?

It'll be interesting as hell watching Trump trash her, won't it?

He got every chance and started off on the downslide all by himself. Nobody pushed him. Too busy working to play golf, tax return, Mexico and the wall, operates by his "gut", knows more about electronics than everybody, personally insulting opponents, never admitting a mistake, etc. It goes on and on.
That was known before the election. People who voted for him got past that. We.............we spend a lot of time on personality of a politician in our nation. On top of the same people we reelect every election. Trump's platform was a what got him elected. Getting half of it would be a success and he has some of it. Getting more would be even better. By and large he is not anti Prog. But his programs are in the middle and the Progs will have none of it. It is so bad now that the extremes of the Prog Party control swaths of this nation. Nations die by things like this. There does not need to be civil discourse. Just the slowing of the economy by agendas or the people slowing down in their work habits because there is nothing to gain will do that. You guys got Trump elected.

If you are talking about the economy and wages you would be nuts to elects a hate party member like scum bag for president , Dem bury the hate party in all aspects of the economy when one of theirs is president.

There is only one hate party, and that's the Democrats. They hate wealthy people, they hate industry, they hate Jewish people, they hate gun owners, they hate tobacco users, they hate energy producers, they hate our military, they hate our police. Come to think of it, there is not many people or institutions they don't hate.

Obviously you don't know about them, do you? This issue is one that Trump ran on.

As of May 2020, the Trump administration has rolled back 64 environmental rules and regulations, and an additional 34 rollbacks are in progress. The Trump administration supports energy development on federal land, including gas and oil drilling in national parks.

Environmental policy of the Donald Trump administration ...
en.wikipedia.org › wiki › Environmental_policy_of_th...

LMAO.

She's honest because she's going to tell you what you want to hear. Is that your reasoning?

Yeah, she's so honest. She had three and a half years to come out with this fairy tale of hers, but she only comes out now. I wonder why that is??? OH! I know, because there is an election in a little over four months. Yeah, she's real honest.

Obviously you don't know about them, do you? This issue is one that Trump ran on.

As of May 2020, the Trump administration has rolled back 64 environmental rules and regulations, and an additional 34 rollbacks are in progress. The Trump administration supports energy development on federal land, including gas and oil drilling in national parks.
Environmental policy of the Donald Trump administration ...
en.wikipedia.org › wiki › Environmental_policy_of_th...

So what? He supports more energy, that's what you call rolling back environmental regulations?

Forum List

Back