Kid A and Guns

Lucy Hamilton

Diamond Member
Oct 30, 2015
Kid A is now aged 7 years in age and he has several things he very much likes, Archaeology is one and guns is another one. Guns have always been a big thing in my family going back many Generations, we have always had guns. Also we have had several Archaeologists in my family going back many Generations and so this is obviously in Kid A's DNA.

I have bought the below for Kid A, later this year I am taking him to my Gun Club and see if he wants to shoot a real gun I was approx 8 years in age when my Papa teach me how to shoot a gun, so until later this year Kid A will have to shoot the below:

1593124580209.png

I was about 8 too. Had a gun safe made out of a refrigerator box filled with toy guns, in a room filled with books, monsters, giant insect and other science models.

• Banned
I was about 8 too. Had a gun safe made out of a refrigerator box filled with toy guns, in a room filled with books, monsters, giant insect and other science models.

Kid A has most of that stuff also with the exception of no giant insect BUT he does have things like Pharaoh's Quest Scorpion Pyramid which Mr. Lucy helped him build, um well actually Mr. Lucy build ALL of it but Kid A gave his Papa Moral Support during the construction! It's MEGA and it looks like this:

1593127129465.png

1593126914314.png

AND Kid A has Lego peoples in the shape of Pharaohs, Mummy, a Camel and an English COLONIALIST COMPLETE with PITH HELMET (Fuck You SJW's :abgg2q.jpg: )

1593126643946.png

My first experience with a firearm was when I was also around 8. My brother and I were at my uncle's farm and my brother had brought his old breech loading 45/70 and had me try it. My shoulder was sore for awhile, but I enjoyed it. A few months later we got a bolt action .22 and used it on the farm.
Since then, I've always had guns in my life, including while in the military, of course.
When my daughter was 9, she asked if she could shoot one of my pistols. Rather than take it easy on her with a .22 pistol, I decided to let her try my Uberti Colt black powder .44. It bellows a lot of smoke and had a good kick (I've since replaced it). She shot it once, her eyes got big, she was clearly scared and wanted nothing to do with guns for several years afterwards, which is what I wanted...to show her the power and noise to put the fear in her so that she would stay away from them until older.
Currently, she has her own 9mm semi-auto and is happy with it.

Kid A has most of that stuff also with the exception of no giant insect BUT he does have things like Pharaoh's Quest Scorpion Pyramid which Mr. Lucy helped him build, um well actually Mr. Lucy build ALL of it but Kid A gave his Papa Moral Support during the construction! It's MEGA and it looks like this:

View attachment 355049

View attachment 355048

AND Kid A has Lego peoples in the shape of Pharaohs, Mummy, a Camel and an English COLONIALIST COMPLETE with PITH HELMET (Fuck You SJW's :abgg2q.jpg: )

View attachment 355045

LEGOS came after my time. :(

• Banned

View attachment 355049

View attachment 355048

View attachment 355045

LEGOS came after my time. :(

Well get some NOW, they are GREAT :)

Forum List

Back