Can't wait to read Mary Trumps book.

Just a few days ago I placed a hold on the book at the library. They have 6 copies on order, I was 2nd person to reserve a copy. I see interest is picking up....

1593976511721.png

Just a few days ago I placed a hold on the book at the library. They have 6 copies on order, I was 2nd person to reserve a copy. I see interest is picking up....

One more step for the end of slime and his slimets that grovel at his feet. We are watching this pile of shit disapearing a little more every day. That will happen to scum ultimately and it will happen to his scummets also. It's Back underneath the rocks they came from. Low lives will be forced back under those rocks.

There is nothing worse than ugly family fights. Look at what Joan Crawford's children had to say. Yukk.

There is nothing worse than ugly family fights. Look at what Joan Crawford's children had to say. Yukk.
Everything ugly that is written about scum bag is a drop in the bucket to what a piece of shit he is.

This flake obviously harbors a lot of jealousy of her Uncle, and likely a commie to boot. Does anybody think she's going to tell the truth about anything? She's going to try and sell as many books as she can to get her blood money at her Uncle's expense. President Trump won't be able to sue her until after his second term, which I'm sure she's hoping he'll cool off by then.

This flake obviously harbors a lot of jealousy of her Uncle, and likely a commie to boot. Does anybody think she's going to tell the truth about anything? She's going to try and sell as many books as she can to get her blood money at her Uncle's expense. President Trump won't be able to sue her until after his second term, which I'm sure she's hoping he'll cool off by then.
Heres the comedy , you believe scum bag over everyone else ,him being the biggest liar in the history of politics in this country, all his followers do the exact same thing. So it is always just a joke reading what they say.

Everything ugly that is written about scum bag is a drop in the bucket to what a piece of shit he is.
Donald Trump is the best leader we have had since Reagan. He might be better than Reagan. I am proud to be voting for him again.

Heres the comedy , you believe scum bag over everyone else ,him being the biggest liar in the history of politics in this country, all his followers do the exact same thing. So it is always just a joke reading what they say.

Well keep laughing, because your laughing stops in November.

She is a highly regarded Psychologist with a back ground of telling the truth. up against a criminal who literally lies all the time. I will gladly help make this book a best seller. A insiders look at this criminal and his criminal family and how ugly ugly can be, by someone totally different then the rest of Donnie boys family , Mary Trump will tell you the truth, something these others family member never have and never will.
Every book written about Trump, by those who know him and/or have worked with him, is negative. The only books written that are positive are written or co-written by Trump.
History will not be kind to Trump and his followers.

Jane Crawford was disgusting but not as disgusting as Donald Trump.
Airing family fights in public is taking off your clothes and expect sympathy for the freckles on your ass. Many people will stop and look at your bare ass hanging out. No one will care about your freckles.

Mary Trump’s book, “Too Much and Never Enough: How My Family Created the World’s Most Dangerous Man,” is set for publication July 28. It reportedly details “unsparing” and “salacious” information about the president and accuses Trump of mocking his late father’s struggles with Alzheimer’s disease before his death, which led to a bitter family war over his estate.

Judge Tosses Out Lawsuit To Block Mary Trump’s Tell-All Book

Go Mary!
Wonder what her Russia angle will be? Gotta have a Russian connection to excite the dims even though every prior one has gone poof.

Jane Crawford was disgusting but not as disgusting as Donald Trump.
Airing family fights in public is taking off your clothes and expect sympathy for the freckles on your ass. Many people will stop and look at your bare ass hanging out. No one will care about your freckles.
You finally admitted what an absolute ass, Donald Trump is.

LMAO.

All Trump's are bad immoral people, but this one does nothing but tell the truth and is well respected!

:auiqs.jpg:
Scum bag and his family are pond scum, his brothers child Mary Trump is highly regarded honest person. So who should you think we should believe, You're funny!

Pleased to meet you jbander, welcome to the USMB... :)

I sure like your fun, positive and understanding attitude.. :popcorn:

LMAO.

All Trump's are bad immoral people, but this one does nothing but tell the truth and is well respected!

:auiqs.jpg:
Scum bag and his family are pond scum, his brothers child Mary Trump is highly regarded honest person. So who should you think we should believe, You're funny!
She's honest because she's going to tell you what you want to hear. Is that your reasoning?
She said he was a cheat ,but then again even the dumbest repub knows that

Trump loses and the country goes into full scale lawlessness and a deep depression, perfect conditions for Democratic Party global fascism, lousy for Americas future generations.

Trump will be fine, the wealthy will be fine, the middle-class and poor will know what really having their future screwed up is all about.

I really don't believe Americans are that stupid, just the left wing ... ;)
If you are talking about the economy and wages you would be nuts to elects a hate party member like scum bag for president , Dem bury the hate party in all aspects of the economy when one of theirs is president.

Yup, Democrats devastate military spending, start wars and pay the freeloading liberals to vote for them while they enslave the poor in there big city ghetto's for the same reason.

Donald Trump is the best leader we have had since Reagan. He might be better than Reagan. I am proud to be voting for him again.
The same voice, the same words, same logic, same hate as was said about Hitler.Both total pond scum and I'm now confident at this time that hate won't win this time. Scum bag is toast and it looks like it will be a sweep, the senate also.

Well keep laughing, because your laughing stops in November.
I'm not argueing the fact that there is a massive amount of hate in this country to elect this hate candidate again. but even the haters can't believe how stupid he is . So unless he keeps the hate vote and the stupid vote he's toast.

Forum List

Back