Can't wait to read Mary Trumps book.

She is a highly regarded Psychologist with a back ground of telling the truth. up against a criminal who literally lies all the time. I will gladly help make this book a best seller. A insiders look at this criminal and his criminal family and how ugly ugly can be, by someone totally different then the rest of Donnie boys family , Mary Trump will tell you the truth, something these others family member never have and never will.
Every book written about Trump, by those who know him and/or have worked with him, is negative. The only books written that are positive are written or co-written by Trump.
History will not be kind to Trump and his followers.
basically his suport came from people that our society have kept under rocks, keeping them away from our children, they found a voice in scum bag so they will kill quite a few people to staty on top, to stay relevant, to have a voice, as hateful as it is . , Scum bag realizes that he can't win with out a good death count . So that is what he is pushing for now. His people will oblige him. No matter what though they are being forced back under their rocks again for the rest of their lives . They will have no voice in this country after this.

LMAO.

All Trump's are bad immoral people, but this one does nothing but tell the truth and is well respected!

:auiqs.jpg:
Scum bag and his family are pond scum, his brothers child Mary Trump is highly regarded honest person. So who should you think we should believe, You're funny!

Pleased to meet you jbander, welcome to the USMB... :)

I sure like your fun, positive and understanding attitude.. :popcorn:
My guess that you are seeing my hate for this countries main threat and enemy. All patriots feel the same . Not unusal for patriots to hate their countries enemy's.

Trump loses and the country goes into full scale lawlessness and a deep depression, perfect conditions for Democratic Party global fascism, lousy for Americas future generations.

Trump will be fine, the wealthy will be fine, the middle-class and poor will know what really having their future screwed up is all about.

I really don't believe Americans are that stupid, just the left wing ... ;)
If you are talking about the economy and wages you would be nuts to elects a hate party member like scum bag for president , Dem bury the hate party in all aspects of the economy when one of theirs is president.

Yup, Democrats devastate military spending, start wars and pay the freeloading liberals to vote for them while they enslave the poor in there big city ghetto's for the same reason.
You are a funny guy and you make up interesting stories.

The same voice, the same words, same logic, same hate as was said about Hitler.Both total pond scum and I'm now confident at this time that hate won't win this time. Scum bag is toast and it looks like it will be a sweep, the senate also.
So you would have no problem with one party rule, as long as it's your party, right?

This is very interesting. There's such a demand for this as yet released book that the publisher is moving up the release date 2 weeks.

It will be very interesting to learn what she has to say.

This is very interesting. There's such a demand for this as yet released book that the publisher is moving up the release date 2 weeks.

Another attack book I refuse to buy.

She is suing the dogshit out of Trump for fraud. This book may have some real good stuff in it for Trump to get all nervy about. Re-election hopes are getting hammered as it is. Poor Donnie boy.

She is suing the dogshit out of Trump for fraud. This book may have some real good stuff in it for Trump to get all nervy about. Re-election hopes are getting hammered as it is. Poor Donnie boy.

No problem. Many people will.

How many times are you gonna not buy that book?

Makes no difference if you remain ignorant. No one cares and your impact is statistically zero.

Most of those books sold are useless money makers for the person penning them.

Thanks Mary. You have had a book 'ghost written' that will help Trump get reelected.
You fucking idiots will NEVER get it!

Donald Trump' sociopathy is as a result of his desire not to disappoint his domineering, extremely strict father, Mary says.

This is the same kind of pressure that led Donald's brother Fred Jr. to death by alcohol.
Donald escaped his father’s scorn and ridicule, Mary Trump wrote, because “his personality served his father’s purpose. That’s what sociopaths do: they co-opt others and use them toward their own ends — ruthlessly and efficiently, with no tolerance for dissent or resistance.”

The president, Mary Trump wrote, is a product of his domineering father and was acutely aware of avoiding the scorn that he heaped on his older brother, called Freddy, Trump writes.

“By limiting Donald’s access to his own feelings and rendering many of them unacceptable, Fred perverted his son’s perception of the world and damaged his ability to live in it.”

Mary Trump wrote that her grandfather’s children routinely lied to him but for different reasons. For her father, “lying was defensive — not simply a way to circumvent his father’s disapproval or to avoid punishment, as it was for the others, but a way to survive.”

Donald Trump' sociopathy is as a result of his desire not to disappoint his domineering, extremely strict father, Mary says.

This is the same kind of pressure that led Donald's brother Fred Jr. to death by alcohol.
Donald escaped his father’s scorn and ridicule, Mary Trump wrote, because “his personality served his father’s purpose. That’s what sociopaths do: they co-opt others and use them toward their own ends — ruthlessly and efficiently, with no tolerance for dissent or resistance.”

The president, Mary Trump wrote, is a product of his domineering father and was acutely aware of avoiding the scorn that he heaped on his older brother, called Freddy, Trump writes.

“By limiting Donald’s access to his own feelings and rendering many of them unacceptable, Fred perverted his son’s perception of the world and damaged his ability to live in it.”

Mary Trump wrote that her grandfather’s children routinely lied to him but for different reasons. For her father, “lying was defensive — not simply a way to circumvent his father’s disapproval or to avoid punishment, as it was for the others, but a way to survive.”
OMG!!!

can he be impeached for it???

Forum List

Back