Can't The Caucus Date Be Rescheduled?

Wow! Schools, even college classes get cancelled at the drop of a hat around here, but never church.

Around here they don't have snow days anymore. COVID changed all that. There's in person or remote learning.

Around here they don't have snow days anymore. COVID changed all that. There's in person or remote learning.
Remote learning here, sucked, totally for elementary and high school. This is Tennessee. Kids need to have their ass in class.

Tell our governor that. Mike De RINO.
Hmm. For some reason, I thought you were out west, as I never looked before.
Don't bother whining about DeWino. You guys love him, and he rarely pisses you off. You guys have been electing him to everything above Dog Cather for years and years. Some people need to get over the new found one strike and your out, stuff of the new trump republican cancel culture. It is not in your bests interests and not a conservative trait, at least not back when Republican were conservatives.
1705347251653.png

White 6 It's just my own personal opinion that I don't like him anymore now that I've seen his true colors. He's way too woke for me.

It is not in your bests interests and not a conservative trait, at least not back when Republican were conservatives.

Aah, the good old days... Today's GOP is an embarrassment. Especially since P01135809 duped them into believing he was one of them... GOD what a fucking joke.

Just admit you did not know and move on

Really, asshole? Is that your game now, hoping I don't know the word 'caucus?'

Just tell me again, buttwipe, how is it possible that we can expect kids to work in a virtual classroom learning for two years but cannot delay or figure out how to caucus over the internet again?! :auiqs.jpg:

Ever hear of Zoom, Stupid?

Really, asshole? Is that your game now, hoping I don't know the word 'caucus?'

Just tell me again, buttwipe, how is it possible that we can expect kids to work in a virtual classroom learning for two years but cannot delay or figure out how to caucus over the internet again?! :auiqs.jpg:

Ever hear of Zoom, Stupid?

It is not about hope, it is about your own post.

If you’re watching this from Mars, you’re wondering why in the hell folks are risking frostbite to do something in person they could do remotely.

Moreover the entire primary system is clinically retarded.

The States need to schedule the primaries; don’t leave it up to the parties.
Schedule 10 states on the 1st Tuesday of every month from February to June.
Start in the South where it should be warmer; then in Spring move north.
This allows:
  • voters from more states to weigh in on early contests before candidates drop out
  • candidates to campaign regionally (the 10 states would be clustered together geographically) instead of shuttling between IA and NH
  • more states means greater demographic variety so candidates who appeal to rural voters don’t have an advantage over those who may appeal to urban voters (and vice versa)
It also forces candidates (or should force them) to stop pandering. Harder to pander to multiple constituencies at once.
The better question is why are the states running primaries at all? This is a function of the parties and should have nothing to do with the government. Why should taxpayers pay to run interparty popularity contests?

I heard that they are facing severe weather right now. Why can't they just wait until the worst of it is over and caucus afterwards? I mean, I'm looking forward to seeing it broadcasted and its results, but it just doesn't make a whole lot of sense. :confused:

It should be put off forever.
For a state with less than 4 million voters, mostly all uneducated hence ignorant to weild such political power is hardly healthy or prudent.

The first primaries should be held in NY, CA, FL and TX all the same day.

Forum List

Back