Why Would ANY Democrat Want Joe Biden to Run at This Point?

Hehe... sure man. Listen, you can play your fear mongering games, claim that I'm immature, or selfish or whatever, all because I won't vote for your shitty candidate. But you might as well stop wasting your time. I've heard all this nonsense before.
You're absolutely right. Only your feelings of moral purity matter. If millions have to suffer and die for that, so be it.

You're absolutely right. Only your feelings of moral purity matter. If millions have to suffer and die for that, so be it.
LOL - fuck you. It has nothing to do with feelings. Voting for shitty candidates is stupid. Period.

Seeing how badly he screwed up the country and how badly he's doing in the polls they have to know that Trump is going to crush him into dust in the competition. Especially since he already has and is frontrunner of the Republican party. The majority of the country (probably even a lot of democrats) can't stand Joe Biden as he truly is the worst president ever and more people love Trump than hate him. So it just doesn't make any sense.
Democrats don't think he screwed up the country.

Seeing how badly he screwed up the country and how badly he's doing in the polls they have to know that Trump is going to crush him into dust in the competition. Especially since he already has and is frontrunner of the Republican party. The majority of the country (probably even a lot of democrats) can't stand Joe Biden as he truly is the worst president ever and more people love Trump than hate him. So it just doesn't make any sense.
Setting aside your clearly cheeto blinded assessment of the political world...

Dark Brandon has spent the last 6 years owning the MAGA world.
He beat Trump by 8 million votes and next year he'll beat Trump by 12 million.
No one who voted for Biden in 20 will vote for Trump in 24
Some who voted for Trump will vote for Biden
No one on the planet is better suited and qualified than Dark Brandon.

1699490127128.png

Forum List

Back