Why Would ANY Democrat Want Joe Biden to Run at This Point?

I'm paying pretty good attention. The polls have them running even with large swaths of undecideds.

Again, let's have a year about how Trump is rants about how he's going get back at everyone who wronged him, and watch how quickly he fades.
Biden is trailing in battleground states. CNN. For an incumbent vs an impeached former President who is tied up in multiple charges that's astounding. Your guy sucks.

Biden is trailing in battleground states. CNN. For an incumbent vs an impeached former President who is tied up in multiple charges that's astounding. Your guy sucks.

Meaningless this far out.

Also, I kind of suspect a lot of these polls are being ginned by the liberal media to get Joe to consider stepping aside in favor of Newsome.

Meaningless this far out.

Also, I kind of suspect a lot of these polls are being ginned by the liberal media to get Joe to consider stepping aside in favor of Newsome.
That's why democrats are in trouble. You're not living in reality. If the alternative is a governor from a failing state, bring it.

Oh, guy, here's the thing, the minute Trump is convicted of something, about 10% of his supporters will abandon him.

And he will be convicted.
I know Dems are banking on that. But I'm not so sure. And it would be better for the country if they just nominated a candidate those ten percent could vote for.

I know Dems are banking on that. But I'm not so sure. And it would be better for the country if they just nominated a candidate those ten percent could vote for.

Oh, frankly, I always worry about that 10% in the middle who decide all elections, but dont give it a lot of thought.

That anyone thinks that putting Trump back into power is a good idea is mind-boggling. It's like they were all asleep for the whole of 2020. But they can't admit they were wrong.

Oh, frankly, I always worry about that 10% in the middle who decide all elections, but dont give it a lot of thought.

That anyone thinks that putting Trump back into power is a good idea is mind-boggling.
The problem is that Biden is such a weak candidate. The lesser-of-two-evils schtick doesn't work on everyone.

Seeing how badly he screwed up the country and how badly he's doing in the polls they have to know that Trump is going to crush him into dust in the competition. Especially since he already has and is frontrunner of the Republican party. The majority of the country (probably even a lot of democrats) can't stand Joe Biden as he truly is the worst president ever and more people love Trump than hate him. So it just doesn't make any sense.
Because they don't have a viable Plan B

Then you aren't paying attention.

Read Trump's Agenda 2025. It's pretty clear he has no intention of letting democracy continue in this country.
Yes. I could never vote for Trump. Why do you say I'm not paying attention?

Yes. I could never vote for Trump. Why do you say I'm not paying attention?

Well, if you piss away your vote on a third party, you are still enabling, that's the point.

Trump won because too many self-righteous people voted for third parties that were never going to win.

Hillary had her flaws, but she'd have never done the damage Trump has done

Well, if you piss away your vote on a third party, you are still enabling, that's the point.
Nope. I've told you, I don't fall for that tripe
Trump won because too many self-righteous people voted for third parties that were never going to win.
Nope. He won becomes Dems suck ass, and not enough people had the sense to vote outside the box.

Nope. He won becomes Dems suck ass, and not enough people had the sense to vote outside the box.
The two are not mutually exclusive. The Democrats can suck ass, and someone can still be a fascism-enabler by not voting for the Democrats despite the ass-sucking.

Voting should not about making yourself feel warm and fuzzy. That's the selfish and childish way to vote. Voting should be about doing what creates a good outcome, regardless of how it makes you feel. Real people can suffer and die because of your vote, so getting that smarmy feeling of moral superiority should not be what you base your vote on. Mature people hold their noses and do what needs to be done.

Both claims are bullshit. The only people responsible for Trump being elected are those who voted for him. Period.
If you are capable of stopping a bad thing from happening, yet you deliberately choose to not stop it, then you share the blame for the bad thing happening.

At least that's how adults view the world.

If you are capable of stopping a bad thing from happening, yet you deliberately choose to not stop it, then you share the blame for the bad thing happening.

At least that's how adults view the world.
Hehe... sure man. Listen, you can play your fear mongering games, claim that I'm immature, or selfish or whatever, all because I won't vote for your shitty candidate. But you might as well stop wasting your time. I've heard all this nonsense before.

Last edited:
Realisitically,

Reagan, Clinton, Bush, and Obama all trailed a year out from the election.

This is less accurate polling and more polling companies trying to create buzz.

Most Americans aren't paying attention to just how unhinged Trump has become of late.
But then Reagan, Clinton, Bush, and Obama didn’t need to wear Depends because they knew where they’re at.

1699401090273.gif

Forum List

Back