Candidates Can Be Disqualified For Being ‘Insurrectionists,’ Court Rules In Madison Cawthorn Lawsuit

Democrats really are whiny little bitches. They realize that they struggle to win elections based on their ideas so they try to remove the competition. Cawthorn seems like a pain in the ass for DC, in general, but he allowed the Left too much fuel for their lynching party. He was an idiot for claiming that bit about drug use and orgies against Republicans. If you are going to say things like that publicly, you better damned well have the means to prove it.

It sounds reasonable that you wouldn't want someone who advocates the violent overthrow of the government to be on a ballot but the big question is who gets to define "insurrectionist"? If you are a vocal opponent of the current administration could you be classified as an insurrectionist? How about if you associated with and worked with someone who was a genuine domestic terrorist who actually used bombs to terrorize Americans? Would Obama be prevented from running because of his association with Bill Ayers and his wife Bernadine Dohrn?

Democrats really are whiny little bitches. They realize that they struggle to win elections based on their ideas so they try to remove the competition. Cawthorn seems like a pain in the ass for DC, in general, but he allowed the Left too much fuel for their lynching party. He was an idiot for claiming that bit about drug use and orgies against Republicans. If you are going to say things like that publicly, you better damned well have the means to prove it.
I don't think the ruling had anything to do with his drug and orgie accusations. It was more to do with his part in the insurrection. You know, when they built a gallows on the Capitol lawn, and broke in chanting "hang mike pence" ---- Remember that?

I don't think the ruling had anything to do with his drug and orgie accusations. It was more to do with his part in the insurrection. You know, when they built a gallows on the Capitol lawn, and broke in chanting "hang mike pence" ---- Remember that?
You as a Prog live on the stage as a play with Repubs and their ways. But Repubs live with reality every day with the Progs on their stage mouthing off everything to mankind that some Repub or Repubs have done whether true or false. and most are false. For me, unless I know someone and in a positive way or mood, I help no one. That is expanding and has over years and decades. Payback is deserved by many in the TV and entertainment industries. The same with government employees and private industry employees who have messed with citizens due to power. now the same things they have done in the past is spreading to all and can affect themselves and their own. Just the beginning.

• Banned
26-year old Madison Cawthorn, who just got handed his only election loss by 2,000 votes after an avalanche of never before seen negative attacks

MSNBC: Madison's political career is over! get the hell out of politics, find another job!

74 year old Hillary Clinton, who lost twice to Obama and Trump when she was supposed to easily win

MSNBC: she should run for president!

lay off my bro. he's my bro...you can go after other people, but Madison's my bro

Hey - if they start denying representation to the People, all bets are off.

That would be the beginning of the end.

Forum List

Back