Candace Owens says those other black people sure be murderous

Prove it Jack. If the same person committed a crime 4 times that still only counts as ONE person.
He can't prove it. They have been repeating that 13 percent bullshit their entires lives. They've been Goebbeled into believing that 39 percent of the violent crime means 39 percent of the black popullation.

I think they are both opportunists... and kind of awful people..

But at least they work within their own communities to bring change. I think they've also grown over the years. It's been a long time since Jackson waived a bloody shirt or Sharpton spread bullshit about Tawana Brawley.

Today they are considered elder statesmen.... and maybe they haven't really earned that.
Kind of Awful people? WTF---they are awful evil people.

Naw, she's kind of a joke.

The thing that should scare you, when working class whites figure out that the GOP only works for the rich and not them. They might stop clinging to their guns and their bibles.

If I only wanted to hear what I wanted to hear, I wouldn't come to this circus every day and talk to people.

She isn't crossing a racial barrier, she's just selling out.

Rosembaum resided in Kenosha... he was actually a homeless person.

Actually, if you had a lick of sense, you'd be worried, too. They have essentially established that you can kill someone in self-defense, even if you provoked the confrontation.

I watched the whole video... includign the part where he gunned down two more people and then walked his way past seven police cars... because White Privilege.

View attachment 571712
OMFingG.......what do you think the dems do hun? How do you think they are multi millionaires/billionaires...

Exactly, why is it we never hear about white on white crime? Does it exist?
Do whites defend white criminals? Or do whites call for frying white criminals just like the black ones. Hell whites judge other whites harsher than blacks. Whites don't put statues and pictures of criminals talking about he was about to become a rocket scientist or rapper unlike a certain other groups does all the time.

Maybe you republicans stop lying about your racism and stop using black tokens thinking you are fooling somebody.
You are lecturing Republicans about using Black tokens when it was your party that selected a VP that was at the BOTTOM of the Democrat primary poll. How was that based on anything but race and gender?

It's rather revealing how I get called a blowhard by one of these scrubs because I say that in this forum I am speaking for black people. Every black person here is speaking for black people. Yet a chump like Owens is considered a spokesperson for all blacks by these guys. We all know why and they just might as well admit to it. As long as Owens repeats what they say she's great, intelligent, successful and everybody black should be like her. Some blacks might like the taste of boots, I don't.

Owens is a house n. Plain and simple.
Nobody here has said she speaks for all blacks. She speaks for herself. Unlike you, she is smart enough to think for herself.

YOU are the one claiming to speak for all blacks, which proves YOU think all blacks must think alike. That makes you a racist POS.

Look white boy, until you turn black and live you have nothing to say about how we see things that a black person is bound to respect. So you gio see that shrink yourself.
Have you ever been white? No? Then STFU about white people, you know nothing about whites.

How do you like your logic turned on you, Simpleton?

Do whites defend white criminals?
Yep sure do.
Or do whites call for frying white criminals just like the black ones.
Uh no, the history of the US Justice System proves that.
Hell whites judge other whites harsher than blacks.
That's false.
Whites don't put statues and pictures of criminals talking about he was about to become a rocket scientist or rapper unlike a certain other groups does all the time.
Sure you do, what do you think all those statues of racist Confederates are.

You are lecturing Republicans about using Black tokens when it was your party that selected a VP that was at the BOTTOM of the Democrat primary poll. How was that based on anything but race and gender?

And not even a real black person. A quarter-black, at most. Half Indian (Asian Indian, not American Indian) and at least a quarter if not half white.

Not that race ought to have any bearing on one's suitability for any public office, but if you're going to use it as a criterion for selecting a candidate for an office, then shouldn't you select a candidate that actually meets that criterion?

6 is 3 times 2, both are low numbers. What you rags never discuss is blacks living consistently at twice the poverty. You have an excuse for that one, and it is just as disingenuous as the quote.
1638895032906.png

Greg

Your estimation is wrong and this is not 2010. Secondly we are seeing that there have been a lot of wronful convictions.

In 2019, 1.8 million blacks got arrested. Thats .004 percent of the population. If every one of them were found guilty of a crime, that's .004 percent of the population. So it's time to stop quoting percentages because percentages have numbers attached to them that tell the real story.

Just to show how little you understand math and percentages....

1.8 million black people were arrested.

320 million people in the US total.

1.8/320 = .005

Is that where you got the .005 percent? If so you forgot to move the decimal 2 places to convert that to an actual percentage or .5%. Not that that percentage tells you anything other than what percentage of the whole population are both black and were arrested in 2019.

Okay, I used to joke the reason why most people don't trust so-called Black Conservatives is because most of them are pathetic sellouts who make money telling racist white people what they want to hear.

Or "Those other negroes sure be shiftless, boss." Over the top, but it made the point.

And then Candace Owens comes along and prove me right.

Ms Owens, also downplaying the deaths of George Floyd and the acquittal of Kyle Rittenhouse as issues of racial injustice, alleged that “Black Americans are the most murderous group in America by rate”.

“Dumerica,” Rick Rosner, a man who has the world’s second highest IQ, added, before describing Ms Owens as “sleazy” and one of many “evil grifters preaching at couchbrains and gullibles”.

“What we’re seeing here is just evil. Pure evil,” Charles Johnson, an American blogger and former jazz guitarist added in a tweet. “I honestly don’t know how people like this sleep at night.”

The admonishment of the 32-year-old came after she told Mr Carlson that “the left can pull a racist narrative from thin air where it doesn’t exist. When it is actually in their face they try to avoid it”.
In another thread, IM2 confirmed that Candace Owens was correct when she said that blacks are the most murderous.

Here is what IM2 posted:

"...blacks led in arrests in 2 categories in the Uniform Crime reports, murder, blah, blah, blah..."

Here is the thread:

Forum List

Back