Candace Owens says those other black people sure be murderous

After a fair trial, nothing wrong with calling for execution to be a penalty for rape, as long as the people vote for it to be so.

And more people than him think the exonerations were bullshit.

Pictured, people who thought the exonerations were bullshit. Are you the fifth one from the left, Marty?

1638876190983.png

The problem was, these people didn't get a fair trial. They were coerced into confessions, there were no witnesses, no videotape, no DNA evidence, etc.

You know, as opposed to Rittenhouse, who was caught on tape shooting people.

Now, sure, if you are a barbaric person calling for executions for crimes where no one dies, you are in your rights to do so, but when it is PROVEN the guys you called for to be executed didn't do it, you should really apologize if you are a decent person.

Oh, wait. We are talking about Trump and his supporters.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
You weren't in central park in a group of teens to hand out candy.
Right... we should totally convict people for "being in the wrong place". If you are anything less than an honor student, it's okay if the cops shoot you..

Oh, wait, sometimes they'll shoot you even if you are an honor student.

Wrong. Rejecting what the facts show is not rejecting the will of democrats. Owens is not a runaway slave, she is a house slave. You republicans use these terms to describe black democrats then wonder why we call you racists, call blacks like Owens Auntie Thomasinas, and then remain democrats. Owens is a pathetic child looking for fame. Now shes famous but for the wrong reason. And if you guys get what you want, she'll be discarded.

Ask Omarosa.

Good point. The GOP is happy to trot out these people and discard them just as fast.

Hey, remember Alan Keyes? You know, the guy they trotted out as a "Black Conservative" in 2000 before he became a greasy smear on Obama's path to the Presidency... Haven't heard much from him lately.

Herman Cain was discarded, waved his arms up and down at a Trump Rally trying to get attention and caught Covid. The Irony Meter went off the charts.

Then you have Ben Carson.... once you get past his history of using government programs to get ahead, only to turn around and denounce them... he's been largely forgotten.

So Ms. Owens should realize she has a limited shelf life...

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Right... we should totally convict people for "being in the wrong place". If you are anything less than an honor student, it's okay if the cops shoot you..

Oh, wait, sometimes they'll shoot you even if you are an honor student.

Good point. The GOP is happy to trot out these people and discard them just as fast.

Hey, remember Alan Keyes? You know, the guy they trotted out as a "Black Conservative" in 2000 before he became a greasy smear on Obama's path to the Presidency... Haven't heard much from him lately.

Herman Cain was discarded, waved his arms up and down at a Trump Rally trying to get attention and caught Covid. The Irony Meter went off the charts.

Then you have Ben Carson.... once you get past his history of using government programs to get ahead, only to turn around and denounce them... he's been largely forgotten.

So Ms. Owens should realize she has a limited shelf life...
It's rather revealing how I get called a blowhard by one of these scrubs because I say that in this forum I am speaking for black people. Every black person here is speaking for black people. Yet a chump like Owens is considered a spokesperson for all blacks by these guys. We all know why and they just might as well admit to it. As long as Owens repeats what they say she's great, intelligent, successful and everybody black should be like her. Some blacks might like the taste of boots, I don't.

Owens is a house n. Plain and simple.

When? Quote it. I didn’t say anything about crime rates or percentages.

And no you dont understand the math.
I understand math quite well. Percentages come with real numbers attached to them. Those real numbers can be contrasted against the U.S. population to get a correct assessment of the percent of the population committing crimes. But that's too hard for you bigots to do.

No you bloody don't!!! Get a shrink you fool!!!

Greg
Look white boy, until you turn black and live you have nothing to say about how we see things that a black person is bound to respect. So you gio see that shrink yourself.

THREE TIMES THE RATE of the general population. That's the fax, JAX!!!

Greg
6 is 3 times 2, both are low numbers. What you rags never discuss is blacks living consistently at twice the poverty. You have an excuse for that one, and it is just as disingenuous as the quote.

I've supported eveything I have said with facts. You are a racist and it's based on this definition:

“ Laissez Faire Racism involves persistent negative stereotyping of African Americans, a tendency to blame blacks themselves for the black-white gap in socioeconomic standing, and resistance to meaningful policy efforts to ameliorate America's racist social conditions and institutions."

You and others here do this every day. You say you disgree but you are not disagreeing based on facts. Any facts presented to you that doesn't fit your racist beliefs are dismissed as leftist propaganda. So you're the one without facts, logic, or reason. That's to be expected because you're a racist.
Such an angry little man. You're not entitled to people instantly and unquestioningly believing everything you say. I know the leftists do, because they're afraid of being called names, but rational people aren't swayed.

I am qualified to tell you that you don't know SHIT about black issues. You have been shown this definition several times:

“ Laissez Faire Racism involves persistent negative stereotyping of African Americans, a tendency to blame blacks themselves for the black-white gap in socioeconomic standing, and resistance to meaningful policy efforts to ameliorate America's racist social conditions and institutions."

You do this every day.
Repeating bullshit doesn't make it smell any better.

“To be a Negro in this country and to be relatively conscious is to be in a rage almost all the time. ”

James Baldwin​

If I am angry, I have right to be. Whites like you stay angry because of shit you make up that's not even true. Shut the fuck up. The only caricature is you.
NO U!!

That's really all you're got, isn't it?

Such an angry little man. You're not entitled to people instantly and unquestioningly believing everything you say. I know the leftists do, because they're afraid of being called names, but rational people aren't swayed.

Look at the angry white man projecting. What have you made up to be mad about today? You mad because people use brown sugar instead of white sugar? Do you think that steals opportunity from white sugar? Or maybe you'll go protest at a school board meeting to get brown rice removed from the lunch menu because that's going to make white kids hate being white.

In other words, I don't give a fuck what you don't want to believe. If you're so obtuse to deny documented fact, that is your problem. Rational people recognize facts.

Last edited:
Funny how you never say that to the white liberals here who claim to speak for the black community.
I haven't seen that happen here and what I have seen is liberals speaking the truth to you scrubs about our experience. The false equivalence is not your friend, loser.

You get awfully angry over words on a screen. Words can't hurt you...unless you let them.
I provide the proper words to show my disdain. Words have gotten people killed. So I will post what I want and you can either read it or scroll past it. But what won't happen is your punk ass thinking you can tone police.

Forum List

Back