Candace Owens 2024 - YOU'RE A RACIST IF YOU DON'T VOTE FOR HER

Look for white Democrats to openly use terms like "porch n----r" and "Aunt Jemima" in reference to Owens.
No, we black folks will be the ones doing that. Candace Owens is an Auntie, which is a female Uncle Tom. That's why you racists think she's so great.
That's right. You just help your white masters round up the escaped slaves.
You don't seem to get it white boy. The black person whites like you like is going to be summarily rejected by 90-95 percent of the black community. Why? Because you support those blacks because they serve YOUR best interests and not the best interests of the black community. All your retarded ass references to slaves and plantations will not change this. That shit will fool about 3-4 percent of all blacks because they are stupid. So you will talk your silly shit for the rest of your life and watch blacks consistently vote democrat until the republican party figures out that it's gotta do more than blame democrats today for what was done in 1860 while simultaneusnly telling us how you weren't alive during slavery so you aren't responsible for fix racist practices today.
A Presidential candidate is SUPPOSED to be for all the people not just blacks. And EVERY VOTER votes in their own self interests ya dummy. Simply because a candidate is black is not an excuse to throw your reasons for voting out the window.

Too many idiots think a politician is supposed to focus on what they can do for any given segment of society when their sole focus should be on everyone as a whole.
Everything positive a politician does will impact all Americans. For instance, lowering unemployment or driving wages up lifts everyone's prospects.

Shut the hell up with that fake colorblind bullshit you racist motherfucker. You picked trump because he was going to look out for whites so don't try that shit with me. Candace Owens is a sellout with no policy experience who got a $37,500 settlement while in high school claiming she was a victim of racism, dropped out of college and was an anti trump democrat before she saw the money she could make being a black right wing extremist. So fuck that sellout bitch up her...with no vaseline.
Do you find it odd that ALL well spoken, intelligent, self sufficient, self aware blacks who escape the plantation are considered “SELLOUTS” by those who beg to stay in shackles?
Don’t you see what Mexicrats have programmed you with?
You’ve gone so far as to shit all over Malcolm’s copyright just to keep yourself fooled, manipulated and programmed. Weird shit.

I think she could do even better starting as President Trump's running mate. The fraud Kamala will be shaking. Candace Owens has plenty of time running for president, though.
Kamala Harris will eat Owens for lunch, then shit her out in the same debate. Owens is a dumb ass, but she denigrates blacks like a good lawn jockey so you guys tell her she's intelligent.

You know nothing intellectually possible what Candace Owens can prove. Nor know anything about how gifted a speaker she is. Just another Trump Hater who blindly voted for the Corrupt joe... Although, I do love it how you get really insecure about the idea of her taking on the fraud Kamala, if she were to be President Trump's running mate.
I do know and that's why I say what I do. The only reason those like you support her is because she is black and she valudates your racist beliefs. She is an idiot who quit college and was a trump hating democrat who was not making any money, nor was known by anyone until she decided to switch up and now you suckers are paying her big money. She has no policy ideas and up against a skilled prosecutor and politician like Harris, she'll get eaten alive. When Owens starts off on her black victimhood schtick, a person like Harris will bring up her racial discrimination settlement and make her explain herself and that's where her end begins. You really don't know anything about Owens.
But we do know quite a bit about Kamala. We know that she jump started her career by crawling into bed with Mrs. Brown's husband and hasn't looked back since. We know that she told us she believed Biden was guilty of sexual assault and then partnered with him. We know that she tried to deny Brett Kavanaugh any due process rights because supporting the left's agenda trumped the 4th amendment in her opinion. We know that she prosecuted hundreds for marijuana use and then went on a talk show and laughed about her use of it. Kamala is the very essence of a dirty cop.
Now change my mind.

Candace Owens has declared that she will be running for President in 2024. She would be the first true African-American President in this country.

Barack Obama, you say? Nope. His mother was white, thereby disqualifying him from being "black." He's a halfbreed and a mulatto. Kamala Harris, you say? Surely you jest. Not even remotely close and besides, her ancestors practiced slavery.

Candace Owens had both a black father and a black mother, which would mean that she would be the first true 100% African-American President this country has ever had. She is also married to a white man, which should more than satisfy you liberal's love for diversity.

You liberals do love diversity, don't you?

"Who is Candace Owens: United States author, commentator, activist Candace Owens recently tweeted that she plans on running in the 2024 presidential race. Owens who has always been an unpredictable ally of the Republicans tweeted on Saturday, “I love America. Thinking about running for President.”

Future Madam President? Get To Know Candace Owens

Candace Owens for President 2024

Come on now, don't be a racist. Everybody hates racists.
Why didn't you dic suckers nominate Ben Carson then...
Why didn't you nominate booker or harris as the potus nominee?
Democrats don't have to do that since democrats nominated and fought to elect Barack Obama for 2 terms.
So if Republicans nominate and support a black person for two terms, then they're in the clear?
That would be stupid huh??

About as stupid as believing not voting for Candace Owens makes you racist......
No, the previous poster asked why repubs didn't nominate cain, I mentioned booker and harris, IM2 posted that since they had elected Obama twice that that makes it ok that they didn't support a black nominee in 2020. So, I just asked, if republican support a black nominee for 2 terms, that means they won't be accused of racism if they don't support a black nominee?

The republiKKKan party must change it's policies and rid itself of the extremists in leadership.
So, nominating a black person to the presidency for 2 terms would be at least a start in the right direction, correct?
What would be her policy platform?? Trump had no policy platform in 2020......do you think Candace can just run a similar no-policy campaign in 2024 and get a winning majority??

The fact conservatives fail so miserably at this issue is because they never talk about policies.......

Aside from being a troll on social media -- what would be Candace's policy goals on healthcare for example?

I think she could do even better starting as President Trump's running mate. The fraud Kamala will be shaking. Candace Owens has plenty of time running for president, though.
Kamala Harris will eat Owens for lunch, then shit her out in the same debate. Owens is a dumb ass, but she denigrates blacks like a good lawn jockey so you guys tell her she's intelligent.

You know nothing intellectually possible what Candace Owens can prove. Nor know anything about how gifted a speaker she is. Just another Trump Hater who blindly voted for the Corrupt joe... Although, I do love it how you get really insecure about the idea of her taking on the fraud Kamala, if she were to be President Trump's running mate.
I do know and that's why I say what I do. The only reason those like you support her is because she is black and she valudates your racist beliefs. She is an idiot who quit college and was a trump hating democrat who was not making any money, nor was known by anyone until she decided to switch up and now you suckers are paying her big money. She has no policy ideas and up against a skilled prosecutor and politician like Harris, she'll get eaten alive. When Owens starts off on her black victimhood schtick, a person like Harris will bring up her racial discrimination settlement and make her explain herself and that's where her end begins. You really don't know anything about Owens.
But we do know quite a bit about Kamala. We know that she jump started her career by crawling into bed with Mrs. Brown's husband and hasn't looked back since. We know that she told us she believed Biden was guilty of sexual assault and then partnered with him. We know that she tried to deny Brett Kavanaugh any due process rights because supporting the left's agenda trumped the 4th amendment in her opinion. We know that she prosecuted hundreds for marijuana use and then went on a talk show and laughed about her use of it. Kamala is the very essence of a dirty cop.
Now change my mind.

Candace Owens has declared that she will be running for President in 2024. She would be the first true African-American President in this country.

Barack Obama, you say? Nope. His mother was white, thereby disqualifying him from being "black." He's a halfbreed and a mulatto. Kamala Harris, you say? Surely you jest. Not even remotely close and besides, her ancestors practiced slavery.

Candace Owens had both a black father and a black mother, which would mean that she would be the first true 100% African-American President this country has ever had. She is also married to a white man, which should more than satisfy you liberal's love for diversity.

"Who is Candace Owens: United States author, commentator, activist Candace Owens recently tweeted that she plans on running in the 2024 presidential race. Owens who has always been an unpredictable ally of the Republicans tweeted on Saturday, “I love America. Thinking about running for President.”

Democrats don't have to do that since democrats nominated and fought to elect Barack Obama for 2 terms.
So if Republicans nominate and support a black person for two terms, then they're in the clear?

About as stupid as believing not voting for Candace Owens makes you racist......
No, the previous poster asked why repubs didn't nominate cain, I mentioned booker and harris, IM2 posted that since they had elected Obama twice that that makes it ok that they didn't support a black nominee in 2020. So, I just asked, if republican support a black nominee for 2 terms, that means they won't be accused of racism if they don't support a black nominee?
When you stand on nothing but bullshit, your arguments tend to be scatter brained.....

The OP claimed that if someone doesn't vote for Candace Owens in 2024, that means they are racist.....

So I asked him why didn't the GOP nominate Ben Carson?

Corey Booker wasn't nominated by the Democratic party because the majority of "BLACK VOTERS" felt Biden would be a better candidate.....which also kind of blows that bullshit claim of blacks being racist and only voting for black candidates out the window....

The reason the GOP is so hypersensitive about this issue is a problem of their own making.....

Now change my mind.

When you stand on nothing but bullshit, your arguments tend to be scatter brained.....

The OP claimed that if someone doesn't vote for Candace Owens in 2024, that means they are racist.....

So I asked him why didn't the GOP nominate Ben Carson?

Corey Booker wasn't nominated by the Democratic party because the majority of "BLACK VOTERS" felt Biden would be a better candidate.....which also kind of blows that bullshit claim of blacks being racist and only voting for black candidates out the window....

The reason the GOP is so hypersensitive about this issue is a problem of their own making.....
First, the black population alone doesn't determine the democratic candidate, it takes the vote of white democrats, because of numbers, to make that happen, so, saying because black people voting for Biden doesn't make them racist is kind of wrong. Biden won the nomination because of the combination of votes from ALL democratic voters.

So, the fact that Corey booker wasn't nominated isn't because black voters decided Biden would be a better candidate, its because millions of white democrats and black democrats decided Biden would be a better candidate.

So, you suggested that since the OP stated that if you didn't vote for Owen's, you'd be racist (i disagree), but then you said since repubs didn't vote for cain, then that makes them equally racist, then I suggested that since dems didn't nominate booker or Harris as the top of the ticket, then that means they are racist too?

Now change my mind.

The republiKKKan party must change it's policies and rid itself of the extremists in leadership.
So, nominating a black person to the presidency for 2 terms would be at least a start in the right direction, correct?
What would be her policy platform?? Trump had no policy platform in 2020......do you think Candace can just run a similar no-policy campaign in 2024 and get a winning majority??

The fact conservatives fail so miserably at this issue is because they never talk about policies.......

Aside from being a troll on social media -- what would be Candace's policy goals on healthcare for example?
That wasn't my question. I'm not regarding platform, I'm asking, would the Republicans voting for a black person for 2 terms be good enough, as IM2 suggested, to excuse them from future nominations of black people?

Why are you trying to change the subject? I'm not asking about qualifications.

Look for white Democrats to openly use terms like "porch n----r" and "Aunt Jemima" in reference to Owens.

What a weird as shit thing to say. And why do the 'Democrats' have to be 'white' in your piss poor scenario?
White Democrats are racist. They don't believe black people are good enough and smart enough to succeed on their own without the help of white Democrats.
So if I vote for Stacey Abrams for POTUS and not Candace Owens then that makes me racist?
No, that makes you INCREDIBLY STUPID
Idiot. You won’t be voting for Owens.
She stands no chance of getting the nomination but you better write her in as your vote because......well you said it..... you would be a racist if you don’t vote for her.

• Funny
Reactions: IM2
Now change my mind.

Damn you people gullible and just plain stupid.
Let me get you the formula:
Be kinda hot. At least in "conservative" land "kinda hot"
Puke whatever "conservative" nonsense is popular that day.
When you get called for the crap you spew accuse them of attacking you because you're a woman.
Then just sit back and reel in those "conservative" bucks.

You people are just the kings of catfish victims.

Your racism is showing.
Really?
Did I mention anything about race, or is that your bag, racist.

You do know, no matter how much money you send her, incels like you are never getting any.

• Funny
Reactions: IM2
As this thread demonstrates, I don't have to worry about telling the Trump cult how their unending racebaiting makes them look awful. Whenever we point out any of their bad behavior, it makes them want to do it that much more, purely out of spite.

Because cult.

Now change my mind.

That wasn't my question. I'm not regarding platform, I'm asking, would the Republicans voting for a black person for 2 terms be good enough, as IM2 suggested, to excuse them from future nominations of black people?

You know that it's going to take much much more than republicans voting for a black person twice. For example, a democrat signed the voting and civil rights act. This is why blacks remain democrats. Now if a republican president and congress voted for and enacted reparations, perhaps then you would see a shift. But a snowballs got a better chance staying frozen in hell than for that to happen.

Now change my mind.

Sure.

Your side's constant race-baiting backfired on you spectacularly in 2020. Thus, you should probably stop using it as a staple tactic.

Convinced?

Oh, that's right. It's all you have. Sucks to be you, part of a fascist party that can't even put together a platform.

The right was race-baiting? See my signature.

Now change my mind.

You know that it's going to take much much more than republicans voting for a black person twice. For example, a democrat signed the voting and civil rights act. This is why blacks remain democrats. Now if a republican president and congress voted for and enacted reparations, perhaps then you would see a shift. But a snowballs got a better chance staying frozen in hell than for that to happen.

You're so ill-informed, no wonder you're PROG. The republicans supported the civil rights act by large numbers, it was your Democrats (party of slavery) that didn't. I know that hurts, and I also know at this point you lack the spine to admit to it.

Blacks are primarily Democrats because your left has trained them so, with only a threat of a bone now & again, and constant PROJECTION. There's absolutely no tangible reason why they support the left, as a matter of fact they should do the exact opposite. You support the Democrats because you're a hip guy and easily led astray.

Incidentally, I read your black population would change their minds if just the Republicans threw them a bone in the form of reparations. That's funny shit, you just as well attend a street corner, ask for a buck just for your existence & after all, you're entitled because you're black.

If I were a cause and effect person, and a Democrat threw false pitches of reparations my way due my existence in exchange for my vote, I might question why they're doing that. Perhaps you should consider it.

That is unless you like the victim role and cage the Demonicrats have settled you into.

Last edited:

Your signature is sort of gibberish. Do you understand that? What can be gleaned from it illustrates the startling lack of self-awareness which is common to Trump cultists. You're told by your cult that liberals are evil, so you manufacture a reality to make that true in your mind.

Again, look at this thread. It's not the left here off in a frenzy of race-baiting. It's your side. And you. Your posts tread the line between race-baiting and patronizing racism. After all, you just implied an entire race was stupid. It will be funny to hear you explain why that kind of obvious racism isn't actually racism.

Your signature is sort of gibberish. Do you understand that? What can be gleaned from it illustrates the startling lack of self-awareness which is common to Trump cultists. You're told by your cult that liberals are evil, so you manufacture a reality to make that true in your mind.

Again, look at this thread. It's not the left here off in a frenzy of race-baiting. It's your side. And you. Your posts tread the line between race-baiting and patronizing racism. After all, you just implied an entire race was stupid. It will be funny to hear you explain why that kind of obvious racism isn't actually racism.

I couldn't read what you wrote. You're the same person who said it's Republicans who are race-baiting. Ever turn on a TV, read the "news"?

Sure.

Your side's constant race-baiting backfired on you spectacularly in 2020.

You mean like when Trump increased his numbers among minority voters?
I think he or she means moreso like when Trump won in 2016 then got smashed in 2020 by 8 million votes and then left on the way out with 60 racist lawsuits laughed out, just guessing.

I don't speak PROG. Everyday is opposite day in PROG.

You jumped into a race-baiting thread to add more race-baiting. Then you topped it off with some open racism, when you claimed all blacks are stupid. And now you don't want to talk about that. You're trying to deflect even harder.

You reinforce my point. Republlicans always accuses Democrats of what they obsessively do themselves, in order to deflect attention away from their own bad behavior.

I'll let you know when I want you to prove any more of my points.

Now change my mind.

Sure.

Your side's constant race-baiting backfired on you spectacularly in 2020. Thus, you should probably stop using it as a staple tactic.

Convinced?

Oh, that's right. It's all you have. Sucks to be you, part of a fascist party that can't even put together a platform.
You would not know a fascist if one bit you in the face.

Forum List

Back