Canada’s Growing Jihadi Cancer

The risks of your OWN people are inherent risks. Period. End of story.

I fucking love gun nuts. I truly do. We have fucking maniacs shooting up schools, theaters workplaces and so on, and frankly, that's the cost of "Freedom" because, hey, we wouldn't want to do anything like rationally decide who should have a gun.

But you have one guy yell "Allah" when he's shooting something up, and you guys are pretty much keen on letting thousands of women and children be slaughtered because brown people scare you.

Everyone take note of Joe's preoccupation with guns. He again is showing us the deep level of distrust he has for his fellow Americans in that he would trust Islamic extremists first (as long as they didn't have guns). Lol. Yes people, he really is THAT stupid.

Dey's my virtual family...

... sometimes Granny got sumpin' to say...

... sometimes Uncle Ferd got sumpin' to say...

... (usually `bout womens)...

... sometimes possum thinkin' `bout things...

... usually in light humor, or pokin' fun atta position...

... sometimes ya can't tell either way.

But, but, but the Crusades, Bush, and Mcveigh and stuff !

The border that terrorists are most likely to cross into the United States is not the one with Mexico, but Canada.

Ignore growing Muslim fundamentalism and extremism in Canada at your peril. That’s the message an increasingly vocal number of moderate and secular Canadian Muslims and counterterrorism experts want to send to the United States and the rest of the world.

The attention focused last week on the Ontario branch of al-Huda, the same religious school the San Bernardino killer Tashfeen Malik attended in Pakistan, is just one example of increasing Saudi-funded Islamic fundamentalism all over Canada.

Radical mosques with reported ties to terrorist organizations have flourished in and around Toronto as well as in Montreal, while some politicians, including Canada’s new prime minister, Justin Trudeau, have been reluctant to constrain or even criticize these groups, defending them in the name of diversity and multiculturalism.

For instance, the Mississauga, Ontario, branch of the al-Huda school closed for at least one day last week after CBC reported that four girls who studied there left Canada to join the so-called Islamic State.

“Farhat Hashmi runs al-Huda and denies that jihad is being taught there,” Dr. Farzana Hassan of the moderate Canadian Muslim Congress told The Daily Beast. “She’s not telling the truth. I’ve listened to her podcasts in the Urdu language. She praises jihad and says women should participate. There is a possibility of impressionable young women hearing that and being radicalized.”

Canada’s new telegenic Prime Minister Trudeau, 43, the ultimate anti- Donald Trump, was pictured last week warmly greeting the first of an estimated 25,000 Syrian refugees arriving between now and March 2016. (Canada’s population is about one-tenth of the United States, so that’s as if 250,000 Syrian refugees were arriving in the U.S. in the space of just four months.)

Tell Adolf Trump. He can build another wall. I'm sure Canada will pay for it. Or, let NRA gun nutter volunteers patrol it.

Those are rare incidents considering all the people that own guns. Almost all legal gun owners never shoot anyone.

33,000 gun deaths out of 100,000,000 gun owners. - every fucking year.

vs.

11 'Jihad" incidents out of 8,000,000 Muslim Americans over 10 years.

Seems to me that "Jihad" is much less likely than "Gun Rampages", but dammit, you are all too keen to throw out what the Founding Slave Rapists said about freedom of religion.

Everyone take note of Joe's preoccupation with guns. He again is showing us the deep level of distrust he has for his fellow Americans in that he would trust Islamic extremists first (as long as they didn't have guns). Lol. Yes people, he really is THAT stupid.

No, stupid is not getting that an Islamic Extremist (someone who objects to the genocide of his people, dammit, what an extreme position!) without a gun can't do anything to me, really.

And neither can a gun nut, whom I don't consider my "Fellow Americans", but a bunch of inbred morons I wouldn't give a second thought to.

People without guns can't kill people. This is really kind of simple.

But, but, but the Crusades, Bush, and Mcveigh and stuff !

The border that terrorists are most likely to cross into the United States is not the one with Mexico, but Canada.

Ignore growing Muslim fundamentalism and extremism in Canada at your peril. That’s the message an increasingly vocal number of moderate and secular Canadian Muslims and counterterrorism experts want to send to the United States and the rest of the world.

The attention focused last week on the Ontario branch of al-Huda, the same religious school the San Bernardino killer Tashfeen Malik attended in Pakistan, is just one example of increasing Saudi-funded Islamic fundamentalism all over Canada.

Radical mosques with reported ties to terrorist organizations have flourished in and around Toronto as well as in Montreal, while some politicians, including Canada’s new prime minister, Justin Trudeau, have been reluctant to constrain or even criticize these groups, defending them in the name of diversity and multiculturalism.

For instance, the Mississauga, Ontario, branch of the al-Huda school closed for at least one day last week after CBC reported that four girls who studied there left Canada to join the so-called Islamic State.

“Farhat Hashmi runs al-Huda and denies that jihad is being taught there,” Dr. Farzana Hassan of the moderate Canadian Muslim Congress told The Daily Beast. “She’s not telling the truth. I’ve listened to her podcasts in the Urdu language. She praises jihad and says women should participate. There is a possibility of impressionable young women hearing that and being radicalized.”

Canada’s new telegenic Prime Minister Trudeau, 43, the ultimate anti- Donald Trump, was pictured last week warmly greeting the first of an estimated 25,000 Syrian refugees arriving between now and March 2016. (Canada’s population is about one-tenth of the United States, so that’s as if 250,000 Syrian refugees were arriving in the U.S. in the space of just four months.)

i have been telling you guys canada is the threat, not Mexico.

you are welcome.

Well, the liberals seem to think if we invite them into our country and give them free stuff, they will like us and not want to hurt us anymore. :) And the world turns.

Actually, no one has said that.

No one has also suggested that maybe if we stop killing hundreds of thousands of Muslims, they might stop killing a few dozen American civilians.

Just keep telling yourself that the profits of Oil Companies have been totally worth a war in the Middle East that's been dragging on since 1990 now.

:cuckoo:

No, stupid is not getting that an Islamic Extremist (someone who objects to the genocide of his people, dammit, what an extreme position!) without a gun can't do anything to me, really.

And neither can a gun nut, whom I don't consider my "Fellow Americans", but a bunch of inbred morons I wouldn't give a second thought to.

"People without guns can't kill people"

Did he really just say that ?

He is just nuts, I think. :D Talk about a "gun nut," right?

Those are rare incidents considering all the people that own guns. Almost all legal gun owners never shoot anyone.

33,000 gun deaths out of 100,000,000 gun owners. - every fucking year.

vs.

11 'Jihad" incidents out of 8,000,000 Muslim Americans over 10 years.

Seems to me that "Jihad" is much less likely than "Gun Rampages", but dammit, you are all too keen to throw out what the Founding Slave Rapists said about freedom of religion.

I don't know where you get that 8 million number, it's more like 2.75

Muslims and Islam: Key findings in the U.S. and around the world

You also continue to ignore thwarted plots. I've cited that before. They are representative of intent, so ignoring that because it suits the narrative is not legitimate either.

While your busy pissing on those that don't agree with your assessment as 'inbred morons' you might want to make sure that assessment is factually correct in the first place....

He is just nuts, I think. :D Talk about a "gun nut," right?

He is, in fact he goes nuts every time the topic of guns comes up.

No, it's 5-8 million.

Muslim Population In The USA

IYou also continue to ignore thwarted plots. I've cited that before. They are representative of intent, so ignoring that because it suits the narrative is not legitimate either.

I ignore them becaue they are non-events. If you want to go there, we could count the 70,000 gun injuries and 400,000 gun crimes where no one died. You gun nuts still come off a lot worse.

While your busy pissing on those that don't agree with your assessment as 'inbred morons' you might want to make sure that assessment is factually correct in the first place....

Guy, my only regret about you gun nuts is that you don't eliminate yourselves from the gene pool fast enough. and you take a lot of innocent people down with you, unfortunately.

Yes, Dead Children being wheeled out in body bags kind of makes me a little nuts. It proves I still have humanity, unlike you people, who look at a mass shooting and look for ANYTHING else to blame than the fact someone who never should have had a gun was still able to get one.

No, it's 5-8 million.

IYou also continue to ignore thwarted plots. I've cited that before. They are representative of intent, so ignoring that because it suits the narrative is not legitimate either.

I ignore them becaue they are non-events. If you want to go there, we could count the 70,000 gun injuries and 400,000 gun crimes where no one died. You gun nuts still come off a lot worse.

Guy, my only regret about you gun nuts is that you don't eliminate yourselves from the gene pool fast enough. and you take a lot of innocent people down with you, unfortunately.

Yes, Dead Children being wheeled out in body bags kind of makes me a little nuts. It proves I still have humanity, unlike you people, who look at a mass shooting and look for ANYTHING else to blame than the fact someone who never should have had a gun was still able to get one.

You are accusing people of being murderers now? Sorry moron. Most legal gun owners never harm anyone. Your stats are skewed because of the poor communities in the inner cities where violence reigns supreme. That has nothing to do with legal gun ownership. You are a dishonest POS.

You are accusing people of being murderers now? Sorry moron. Most legal gun owners never harm anyone. Your stats are skewed because of the poor communities in the inner cities where violence reigns supreme. That has nothing to do with legal gun ownership. You are a dishonest POS.

Actually, of 16,000 homicides a year (11,000 with guns), only 1800 a year are listed as "Gang-related". Most of the 19,000 gun suicides happen with guns that were legally acquired as well. So while the "It's okay, they are only minorities" might make you feel better about the carnage your fetish causes, it just doesn't hold up to the numbers.

Now, keep in mind, you want to ban ALL MUSLIMS from entering the United States because one of two shooters got in on a finance visa. (The other was born here.) Even though the vast majority of America's 5-8 million Muslims don't engage in ANY Jihadi activity, I would probably agree that we do need to improve the vetting process of people trying to get into this country.

Just like I think we need to improve the vetting process to weed out guys like Holmes and Cho and Loughner and Lanza from getting guns.

Actually, of 16,000 homicides a year (11,000 with guns), only 1800 a year are listed as "Gang-related". Most of the 19,000 gun suicides happen with guns that were legally acquired as well. So while the "It's okay, they are only minorities" might make you feel better about the carnage your fetish causes, it just doesn't hold up to the numbers.

Now, keep in mind, you want to ban ALL MUSLIMS from entering the United States because one of two shooters got in on a finance visa. (The other was born here.) Even though the vast majority of America's 5-8 million Muslims don't engage in ANY Jihadi activity, I would probably agree that we do need to improve the vetting process of people trying to get into this country.

Just like I think we need to improve the vetting process to weed out guys like Holmes and Cho and Loughner and Lanza from getting guns.

We all know that MANY gang murders go unsolved . . .

The mass shooters you keep referring to would have just found another way. Stop being so ignorant. They had murder on their minds. The gun didn't put the thought there. The gun was the tool chosen to carry out the objective. If the gun wasn't available, perhaps they might have gone with a bomb instead. Use your head!

No, it's 5-8 million.

Even your own source cites the number at 5-8 million. I obviously wonder as to the veracity of your source, but will look into it.

If you'd like to continue to falsely pump the numbers to support your dogma go ahead, but don't be surprised when people that aren't raging lunatics question your information and motives if you aren't willing to discuss accurate numbers but prefer the raging tantrum approach.

I'm not a gun nut. Don't own one.

What I object to is the misinformation, misdirection, obfuscation and continual straw man arguments coming from the administration and its water carriers wrt to Islamic terrorism.

We've heard everything from dog bites to senseless prattle/platitudes as to why we shouldn't be concerned. What we haven't gotten is a window on the assessment from the intelligence community, which would dispense with that retarded nonsense. I, and I'm sure a lot of others, am beginning to wonder why.

Nice tantrum as a response though. You sure can sputter. Lol.

Muslims from other countries have no rights here. American citizens do in fact have rights as provided by our Constitution and Bill of Rights.

I hate to say/see it, but this is ultimately going to come to a violent climax.

The only questions are how violent, and how widespread.

Well, what the Muslims need to do is start a "National Jihad Association", which will lobby congress to protect them no matter what they get caught doing.

It worked for the National Rifle Association. We have 33,000 gun deaths every year, and no one seems to think it's a problem.

But kill 14 Americans while yelling "Allah Akbar", and just watch the rednecks panic!!!

The second amendment is a right. Just because some assholes will abuse their right does not mean the rest of us lose anything. Got it?

What I get is that you are a redneck asshole that is afraid of everything in the whole world. Especially knowledge.

We all know that MANY gang murders go unsolved . . .

No, but it's kind of easy to tell which ones are "gang related". Most domestic murders go unsolved, too. In fact, 35% of all murders go unsolved, usually because Prosecutors want an open and shut case before they go to trial.

The mass shooters you keep referring to would have just found another way. Stop being so ignorant. They had murder on their minds. The gun didn't put the thought there. The gun was the tool chosen to carry out the objective. If the gun wasn't available, perhaps they might have gone with a bomb instead. Use your head!

I have. Here's the thing. After Timmy McVeigh fulfilled the fever dreams of wingnuts everywhere and blew up some Government Workers (and their kids), the government actually REGULATED the things you could make bombs out of. The ATF was expanded to be the ATFE, to regulate explosives.

Which is why you don't see a shitload of mass bombings like you see mass shootings.

It's why countries that ban guns don't have weekly mass bombings, either.

Forum List

Back