Hello, this is the IRS calling

AvgGuyIA

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2010
Davenport, IA
After years of the IRS assuring the public they would never call you direct to demand payment but only send a letter, the Obama regime changes that.

Anybody think this idea is going to turn out bad?

After years of the IRS assuring the public they would never call you direct to demand payment but only send a letter, the Obama regime changes that.

Sure it will, since a common phone scam is calling people, pretending to be from the IRS, and demanding money that isn't owed....

Just ask your local law enforcement, and they will tell you just how common it is...

Sure it will, since a common phone scam is calling people, pretending to be from the IRS, and demanding money that isn't owed....

Just ask your local law enforcement, and they will tell you just how common it is...
You nailed it Obi. Now are the liberals here going to support this move by the Obama regime or will reason prevail?

OP wrote: After years of the IRS assuring the public they would never call you direct to demand payment but only send a letter, the Obama regime changes that.

Haven't heard that one - Got a link?

Obiwan wrote: Sure it will, since a common phone scam is calling people, pretending to be from the IRS, and demanding money that isn't owed...

Prob'ly dey's jihadis...
:eek-52:
... tryin' to raise money fer ISIS.

Yes, I get calls from con men claiming to be IRS.

But if you aren't answering your mail?

You nailed it Obi. Now are the liberals here going to support this move by the Obama regime or will reason prevail?

The liberals are going to ask you to provide some evidence for your claims.

I do understand that concept is foreign to most conservatives, making decisions based on actual evidence instead of rumors.

The liberals are going to ask you to provide some evidence for your claims.

I do understand that concept is foreign to most conservatives, making decisions based on actual evidence instead of rumors.
Perhaps if you liberals would watch Fox News, you would hear about the Shenanigans of the Obama Regime.

Tell you what, ignore this warning and give me your phone number.

Forum List

Back