Canada’s Growing Jihadi Cancer

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
But, but, but the Crusades, Bush, and Mcveigh and stuff !

The border that terrorists are most likely to cross into the United States is not the one with Mexico, but Canada.

Ignore growing Muslim fundamentalism and extremism in Canada at your peril. That’s the message an increasingly vocal number of moderate and secular Canadian Muslims and counterterrorism experts want to send to the United States and the rest of the world.

The attention focused last week on the Ontario branch of al-Huda, the same religious school the San Bernardino killer Tashfeen Malik attended in Pakistan, is just one example of increasing Saudi-funded Islamic fundamentalism all over Canada.

Radical mosques with reported ties to terrorist organizations have flourished in and around Toronto as well as in Montreal, while some politicians, including Canada’s new prime minister, Justin Trudeau, have been reluctant to constrain or even criticize these groups, defending them in the name of diversity and multiculturalism.

For instance, the Mississauga, Ontario, branch of the al-Huda school closed for at least one day last week after CBC reported that four girls who studied there left Canada to join the so-called Islamic State.

“Farhat Hashmi runs al-Huda and denies that jihad is being taught there,” Dr. Farzana Hassan of the moderate Canadian Muslim Congress told The Daily Beast. “She’s not telling the truth. I’ve listened to her podcasts in the Urdu language. She praises jihad and says women should participate. There is a possibility of impressionable young women hearing that and being radicalized.”

Canada’s new telegenic Prime Minister Trudeau, 43, the ultimate anti- Donald Trump, was pictured last week warmly greeting the first of an estimated 25,000 Syrian refugees arriving between now and March 2016. (Canada’s population is about one-tenth of the United States, so that’s as if 250,000 Syrian refugees were arriving in the U.S. in the space of just four months.)

The border that terrorists are most likely to cross into the United States is not the one with Mexico, but Canada.

Ignore growing Muslim fundamentalism and extremism in Canada at your peril. That’s the message an increasingly vocal number of moderate and secular Canadian Muslims and counterterrorism experts want to send to the United States and the rest of the world.

The attention focused last week on the Ontario branch of al-Huda, the same religious school the San Bernardino killer Tashfeen Malik attended in Pakistan, is just one example of increasing Saudi-funded Islamic fundamentalism all over Canada.

Radical mosques with reported ties to terrorist organizations have flourished in and around Toronto as well as in Montreal, while some politicians, including Canada’s new prime minister, Justin Trudeau, have been reluctant to constrain or even criticize these groups, defending them in the name of diversity and multiculturalism.

For instance, the Mississauga, Ontario, branch of the al-Huda school closed for at least one day last week after CBC reported that four girls who studied there left Canada to join the so-called Islamic State.

“Farhat Hashmi runs al-Huda and denies that jihad is being taught there,” Dr. Farzana Hassan of the moderate Canadian Muslim Congress told The Daily Beast. “She’s not telling the truth. I’ve listened to her podcasts in the Urdu language. She praises jihad and says women should participate. There is a possibility of impressionable young women hearing that and being radicalized.”

Canada’s new telegenic Prime Minister Trudeau, 43, the ultimate anti- Donald Trump, was pictured last week warmly greeting the first of an estimated 25,000 Syrian refugees arriving between now and March 2016. (Canada’s population is about one-tenth of the United States, so that’s as if 250,000 Syrian refugees were arriving in the U.S. in the space of just four months.)

I hate to say/see it, but this is ultimately going to come to a violent climax.

The only questions are how violent, and how widespread.

If Granny catches any o' dem Canuck jihadis sneakin' down here...

... she gonna beat `em with a Bible til dey repent...

... an' get onna right side o' Jesus.

Well, the liberals seem to think if we invite them into our country and give them free stuff, they will like us and not want to hurt us anymore. :) And the world turns.

Actually, no one has said that.

No one has also suggested that maybe if we stop killing hundreds of thousands of Muslims, they might stop killing a few dozen American civilians.

Just keep telling yourself that the profits of Oil Companies have been totally worth a war in the Middle East that's been dragging on since 1990 now.

Well, what the Muslims need to do is start a "National Jihad Association", which will lobby congress to protect them no matter what they get caught doing.

It worked for the National Rifle Association. We have 33,000 gun deaths every year, and no one seems to think it's a problem.

But kill 14 Americans while yelling "Allah Akbar", and just watch the rednecks panic!!!

Well, the liberals seem to think if we invite them into our country and give them free stuff, they will like us and not want to hurt us anymore. :) And the world turns.

No one has also suggested that maybe if we stop killing hundreds of thousands of Muslims, they might stop killing a few dozen American civilians.

Just keep telling yourself that the profits of Oil Companies have been totally worth a war in the Middle East that's been dragging on since 1990 now.

You say it all the time, joker. I don't care about oil companies and profits. I don't want to let those murderous people from the middle east (who have completely different set of values than we do - NO, they are not like us), into our country. It's just stupidity and ignorance of the history of these people and nothing else.

Well, what the Muslims need to do is start a "National Jihad Association", which will lobby congress to protect them no matter what they get caught doing.

It worked for the National Rifle Association. We have 33,000 gun deaths every year, and no one seems to think it's a problem.

But kill 14 Americans while yelling "Allah Akbar", and just watch the rednecks panic!!!

The second amendment is a right. Just because some assholes will abuse their right does not mean the rest of us lose anything. Got it?

ChrisL wrote: Well, the liberals seem to think if we invite them into our country and give them free stuff, they will like us and not want to hurt us anymore.
:rolleyes:
Lotsa luck with that one...

... they've already shown their propensity for getting us to accept them...

... and then opening fire at a Christmas party...

... and killing as many as they can.

Last edited:
[

You say it all the time, joker. I don't care about oil companies and profits. I don't want to let those murderous people from the middle east (who have completely different set of values than we do - NO, they are not like us), into our country. It's just stupidity and ignorance of the history of these people and nothing else.

I don't want to live with a bunch of ignorant CHristians who might start shooting a place up because of abortions or because they forgot to take their meds that day. But it's an imperfect universe.

The thing is, those folks from the Middle East are doing exactly what you gun nuts say you'd do if someone with more power came along and started messing with you. That's your whole second Amendment argument, that you need you some guns to fight the Dang Gummit!

The Jihadis are doing the same thing. So what's your complaint again? Isn't this what the founding slave rapists envisioned?

The second amendment is a right. Just because some assholes will abuse their right does not mean the rest of us lose anything. Got it?

Then you should stop whining when some second Amendment enthusiasts shoot up places for Allah. You made this mess, you live with it.

Me, I'd like to fix the problem by maybe looking into why people want guns other than, "Not at all".

[

I don't want to live with a bunch of ignorant CHristians who might start shooting a place up because of abortions or because they forgot to take their meds that day. But it's an imperfect universe.

The thing is, those folks from the Middle East are doing exactly what you gun nuts say you'd do if someone with more power came along and started messing with you. That's your whole second Amendment argument, that you need you some guns to fight the Dang Gummit!

The Jihadis are doing the same thing. So what's your complaint again? Isn't this what the founding slave rapists envisioned?

Then you should stop whining when some second Amendment enthusiasts shoot up places for Allah. You made this mess, you live with it.

Me, I'd like to fix the problem by maybe looking into why people want guns other than, "Not at all".

The risks of your OWN people are inherent risks. Period. End of story.

I read about Farhat Hashmi and she started the al Huda school in Pakistan and now in Toronto and yes I believe Farzana Hassan.

Apparently reading is not a source for you to learn anything.

I find this story and this situation absolutely alarming.

And the fact Canada has a leader and a populace more screwed up than ours when it comes to taking Islamic terrorism and infiltration seriously only magnifies the problem. Is the whole world deaf and stupid and on drugs??? How many incidences of evil Islamic acts and words and threats and stories is the West willing to absorb, exuse or gloss over before they realize this is extremely serious and malevolent and ready to explode? We are all useful idiots and fraidy cats.

Last edited:

I fucking love gun nuts. I truly do. We have fucking maniacs shooting up schools, theaters workplaces and so on, and frankly, that's the cost of "Freedom" because, hey, we wouldn't want to do anything like rationally decide who should have a gun.

But you have one guy yell "Allah" when he's shooting something up, and you guys are pretty much keen on letting thousands of women and children be slaughtered because brown people scare you.

I fucking love gun nuts. I truly do. We have fucking maniacs shooting up schools, theaters workplaces and so on, and frankly, that's the cost of "Freedom" because, hey, we wouldn't want to do anything like rationally decide who should have a gun.

But you have one guy yell "Allah" when he's shooting something up, and you guys are pretty much keen on letting thousands of women and children be slaughtered because brown people scare you.

Those are rare incidents considering all the people that own guns. Almost all legal gun owners never shoot anyone.

Forum List

Back