Can Whites trust Blacks?

jwoodie

Platinum Member
Aug 15, 2012
Consider that on this forum it is widely believed by Black posters that Whites are inherently racist and should be held accountable (i.e., penalized) for 472 years of slavery. As a result, Whites deserve neither trust nor even the right to comment on race relations. Given this seemingly pervasive attitude towards Whites, should it not follow that Whites can't trust Blacks to deal with them in an unbiased manner?

Consider that on this forum it is widely believed by Black posters that Whites are inherently racist and should be held accountable (i.e., penalized) for 472 years of slavery. As a result, Whites deserve neither trust nor even the right to comment on race relations. Given this seemingly pervasive attitude towards Whites, should it not follow that Whites can't trust Blacks to deal with them in an unbiased manner?
Blacks don't even trust other blacks.....why should whites trust them??

You have no clue what your talking about.

Sent from my SM-J727VPP using Tapatalk

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

No, no, they just shoot each other on city streets all over the country but they trust each other implicitly.

My bad, that's not really black on black violence. It is either media white lies or they are whites dressed up as black.

I work with some black professionals I like and respect.
That said... the black community does have some serious problems.

I work with some black professionals I like and respect.
That said... the black community does have some serious problems.

Are you sure they are not really whites dressed up as blacks?

Yes I do.
My wife of 40 years is black.

Yes I do.

Now is that 100% black or 90% black, or 50% white devil like Obama?

I work at a hospital where I wear a few different hats. One of those hats is helping security with combative people.
While I’ve dealt with many combative people over the years, black woman are the worst. The fat ones are especially bad.

I’ll also say that black men are easier than white men. They’re usually quick to calm down. Quicker than white guys.

Last edited:

Yes I do.

Now is that 100% black or 90% black, or 50% white devil like Obama?
Roughly 95% of blacks.....60% of white devils.....and 100% of the assholes like Obama.

How does anyone trust anyone. The only thing that anyone can judge on is words and actions. I'm not particularly impressed by the people who prance around calling themselves "white" (playing the race card), and claiming "discrimination" these days, and I'm of European background. Identity politics sucks the big one.

Consider that on this forum it is widely believed by Black posters that Whites are inherently racist and should be held accountable (i.e., penalized) for 472 years of slavery.

n5k3kp.jpg

Hi, JWoodie. Respectfully, could you clarify your reference to "blacks"?

JWoodie, when you write about "blacks', are you referring to our successful, accomplished black or American friends, neighbors, co-workers and family members of African descent choosing to peacefully pursue THEIR OWN unique vision for L, L, (Love) & Happiness...

OR...

Are you referring to significant numbers of segregation-minded, apparent slow-to-evolve, freedom-loving "PRO BLACK, Woke or Conscious Black Community" minded American citizens, ILLOGICALLY believing they have a right, as well as duty to LOUDLY and HATEFULLY demean, denigrate, bully, taunt, harass, and in some instances threaten with violence, our successful, accomplished black or American friends, neighbors, co-workers and family members of African descent?

JWoodie, "Sell-out" "C^^n" and "Uncle Tom" are just a few HATEFUL, denigrating terms "PRO BLACK, Woke or Conscious Black Community" American citizens use to LOUDLY demean and intimidate our peaceful, accomplished black or American friends, neighbors and co-workers of African descent.

JWoodie, in my opinion, based on a wealth of evidence and my personal experiences, large numbers of perfectly healthy black or American newborns, infants, toddlers, children and teens of African descent raised, nurtured and socialized by "PRO BLACK" minded Americans have, THRU NO FAULT OF THEIR OWN, experienced a potentially life scarring medical disease/condition known as 'CHILDHOOD TRAUMA' (#ACEs).

Am I the only reasonably responsible, as well as reasonably well-adjusted American citizen recognizing a significant population of "PRO BLACK, Woke or Conscious Black Community" minded American citizens LOUDLY declaring black or American citizens of African descent are being denied equal rights and the opportunity to achieve success in TODAY'S ever-evolving American society...

...are IN FACT the VERY SAME apparent emotionally or mentally ill "PRO BLACK or Conscious Black Community" American citizens who are LOUDLY, as well as actively attempting to IMPEDE or PREVENT our free-thinking, successful, accomplished black or American friends, neighbors and co-workers of African descent from enjoying their INALIENABLE RIGHT to peacefully pursue THEIR OWN individually unique vision for L, L, (Love) & Happiness???

YouTube Search Terms: 'Exposing 'PRO BLACK' Modus Operandi, Logic, Fvvkery, Savagery, White Supremacy' ~Mrs. Princella Clark-Carr

"Dysfunctional 'PRO BLACK American' Logic Succinctly Explained By Social Commentator Mr. David Carroll"

___
JWoodie, now that 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victim-survivor Oprah Winfrey LOUDLY addressed our Nation's *CHILD CARE* PUBLIC HEALTH CRISIS, will YOU, a responsible, caring American citizen join Oprah & Dr. Nadine Burke Harris, MD, pediatrician & CEO of 'The Center For Youth Wellness', in passionately calling for a National MOVEMENT educating American & foreign born primary child caregivers about a potentially life scarring medical disease/condition:

"Childhood Trauma" aka "Adverse Childhood Experiences" (#ACEs)
___
During a March 11, 2018 '60 Minutes' segment titled, "Treating Trauma," Oprah Winfrey, a 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victim-survivor shared knowledge regarding America's easily PREVENTABLE, though potentially life scarring *CHILD CARE* PUBLIC HEALTH CRISIS.

Knowledge Oprah exuberantly confirms is a "game changer."

Video search terms: "Oprah Winfrey, Fixing The 'Hole In Your Soul'"

96db0z.jpg

Peace.
___
American *(Children's)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; End Our National Health Crisis; Child Abuse, Emotional Neglect & Maltreatment

Except no one has said whites are inherently racist. And whites should be held responsible for racism which has gone far beyond slavery. What has been said is that whites have no right to tell blacks what they experience isn't so. Therefore this OP is a lie and one more attempt at baiting by whites in this section of the forum. So the right question is can we trust whites since whites have the record of racist and oppressive behavior, and that whites here have shown they will lie in order to make claims that have not been said.

While some blacks continue to use racism as an excuse for their failures, others are quick to call them out.

Like whites, blacks can only blame themselves for their unwillingness to better themselves.

The days of blaming white people are over. It’s time for black people to start accepting and addressing the problems within their community.

While some blacks continue to use racism as an excuse for their failures, others are quick to call them out.

Like whites, blacks can only blame themselves for their inability to better themselves.

The days of blaming white people are over. It’s time for black people to start accepting and addressing the problems within their community.

We must all accept and address the problems within our community. Our community is the United States of America.

Like whites, blacks can only blame themselves for their inability to better themselves.

We must all accept and address the problems within our community. Our community is the United States of America.
That’s exactly what Trump is trying to promote.

Like whites, blacks can only blame themselves for their unwillingness to better themselves.

The problems were caused by whites.

Government policies based on racist myths help dissolve black families

The lie that African-Americans are incapable of building and maintaining family structures has been bought by many, including policymakers

There are stories that we like to tell ourselves to account for large systemic imbalances in our society, myths that we employ to feel comfortable in our analysis of social problems. Melanin makes you violent is a stupid, strange fiction; it absolves society from ever confronting the prejudice that is inextricable from policies; it perpetuates legal segregation without ever admitting that segregation is deliberate; it masks our complicity in allowing the growth of the carceral state by suggesting it must always be so.

On Wednesday, a new study by Ella Baker Center for Human Rights, Forward Together and Research Action Design put the lie to our self-serving fictions. The disproportionate criminalization of African Americans has served to reinforce segregation and income inequality over generations, and African American men are not its sole victims.

https://eb2.3lift.com/pass?tl_click...RFtN3JvXsskSvQTZRA_XR-Ep00K7exBs-hn3dZyklWXx0

The study found that on average families with an imprisoned relative paid $13,607 in court-related costs. In addition, one in five families who participated in the study reported that they had to take out a loan to cover these costs. One in five families were unable to afford housing expenses due to the loss of income from their loved one’s incarceration. Two out of three families had difficulty meeting basic needs as a result of their loved one’s conviction and incarceration. 83% of family members primarily responsible for these costs were women.

There are over 2.2 million Americans currently in the prison system, accounting for 25% of the world’s prison population, the highest of the industrialized nations. It is estimated that 58% of the nation’s incarcerated are black and Latino men.

Black families are and have always been imperiled by aggressive criminal justice policies and demonized for their effects; the disintegration of black families then blocks the formerly incarcerated from accessing basic necessities for survival. That hardship only perpetuates systemic income inequality, and this hardship is shouldered disproportionately by black women.

In the latest cover story by Ta-Nehisi Coates, out in the October issue of the Atlantic, The Black Family in the Age of Mass Incarceration, Coates makes a case that a dystopian fairy tale about African-American family structures has accompanied the rapid rate of incarceration of African Americans as far back as 1965. At the height of the civil rights movement, then Assistant Labor Secretary Daniel Patrick Moynihan released The Negro Family, a report intended to address black urban poverty yet intentionally omitted tangible policy recommendations. Instead, it built the base of the family-centered magic fix rhetoric ubiquitous in our ongoing discussions and implementation of vast urban public policy from housing, schools and finally, the unprecedented rise of mass incarceration that disproportionately affects poor black families.

The Moynihan narrative is one of the reasons why the government created racist, classist policies that incentivized the dissolution (or non-formation) of black families, then problematized black people for not having them. In an interview, Joyce Ladner – a student at Washington University in 1964 –recalled her experiences working as a research assistant for a National Institute of Health funded study that focused on the lives of women and girls in public housing: “The welfare department had a rule that no able bodied man could be in the house if a woman received aid for dependent children.”

Moynihan’s myth that African-Americans are incapable of building and maintaining family structures was so persuasive that, to this day, it’s used to justify the warehousing of people from derelict and underserved communities. It is also employed to justify moves to divest from urban centers that would produce opportunities for the people of ‘poor moral character’, who only have ‘poor moral character’ because they were born poor.

Government policies based on racist myths help dissolve black families | Syreeta McFadden

Whites will be blamed for what they have done and there is nothing you can do about it.

That’s exactly what Trump is trying to promote.

No it is not.

Forum List

Back