Zone1 Let’s talk about zone 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
(Hint: saying that people should be chosen for their qualifications and not skin color is not racist.)

But it is racist. You assume only one group not chosen based on qualifications and they just happen to be black. Meanwhile white women get the same consideration and you don't whine about qualifications. Nor do you consider the possibility that ANYBODY WHITE is chosen because of skin color.

You're saying that blacks are inherently unqualified and that is racist.
No proof exists that white women get preferential consideration.

Quite a few white posters, including myself, have been called racists, falsely of course. I have never even hinted at saying anything racist, nor do I possess any power, which, according to some, is why whites can be racist, but not blacks. Racism isn’t about power, it’s the dislike or hatred of people because of their skin color.
What I find interesting is that the actual POWER structure of 2002 America now favors Black people rather than white.

Woke authoritarianism was never about equal rights, but merely reversing the old paradigm.

Quite a few white posters, including myself, have been called racists, falsely of course. I have never even hinted at saying anything racist, nor do I possess any power, which, according to some, is why whites can be racist, but not blacks. Racism isn’t about power, it’s the dislike or hatred of people because of their skin color.
Here's the thing. When someone calls you a racist, What happens? You get offended. What happens next. Nothing. Absolutely nothing. You shouldn't even give it a second thought. Im2 and I get called racists all the time. Nothing happens. When someone or something (like the government) acts on racism, bad things happen. Andrew Jackson acted on his racist tendencies and what happened? They passed a law to force the Cherokee nation to move. In the process thousands died . That's the difference. The thing I don't get is why some people let it bother them so much. So. The next time someone calls you a racist, actually there is a great line from a Native American friend of mine. It goes: "Wisdom has been chasing you but you've always been faster." It's a polite way of telling some they are stupid. Say that and then go on about your day. Just for the record, I've read quite a few of your posts and I wouldn't say you are a racist at all.

Let’s talk about zone 1. Because while people can’t be called racists and white supremacists there are things said and believed that are not based on reading statements made by people but a belief perpetuated by a segment of American society that at minimum displays great racial resentment. And while we can't use words that describe a prevailing attitude among some white members here because it is offensive to them even as they exhibit the behavior, those same whites are able to consistently make these comments about members of color without censorship:

Anything about black victimhood.
Blacks blaming whites for our failure
The democratic plantation
Voting because a party promises blacks free stuff.
White liberals telling us we are victims
"Democrat cities"
"Chicago"
"Thug"
13 percent/50 percent of the crime
Always talking about black crime when the topic is not black crime
Bringing up slavery when the topic is not slavery

Let’s start with this- Blacks vote Democrat because Democrats promise the free stuff.

Republicans boast about how they are the party that freed the slaves. Never mind the fact this is said while simultaneously telling us how THEY never owned slaves and how we were never slaves. They tell us to blame democrats since they were the party of slavery although slavery existed in America for 209 years before there was a democratic party and we get told by these republicans how NOBODY today owned and slaves.This dishonesty is tiring and it needs to end.

First of all as I have stated time and time again is the fact that blacks were primarily republican until 58 years ago. We did not become democrats because they promised us nothing more than an equal opportunity. You guys can talk about democratic filibusters all you want, but that's another dishonest depiction and in fact rather insulting. Southern Democrats filibustered, not northern ones. Southern democrats voted against the CRA and VRA and that incl;udes the southwest with Goldwater. Southern Republicans voted with southern Democrats.

Let’s debunk GOP myth of why blacks vote Democratic

By Kelvin Wade

This idea that Democrats earn minority votes with “free stuff” is an article of faith in the Republican Party. In 2012, Newt Gingrich said blacks should want paychecks and not food stamps. Rick Santorum said he didn’t want to give black people someone else’s money and that they should earn their own.

And then there was GOP presidential nominee Mitt Romney blaming his defeat on President Barack Obama giving “gifts” to blacks.

So evidently there’s something free that black folks are getting that no other group is getting. I’ve been checking my mailbox and looking out for the UPS truck, but I don’t seem to be getting this government swag bag that my peeps are getting.

Is it food stamps? According to the Department of Agriculture, 25.7 percent of food stamp users are black, while 40.2 percent are white. So this isn’t it.

It’s not Medicaid, either. According to the Henry J. Kaiser Foundation, 41 percent of non-elderly Medicaid users are white and 21 percent are black.

It has to be Temporary Assistance to Needy Families, which we commonly call welfare. But the benefits are divided roughly evenly between whites, blacks and Hispanics. And the rolls have gone down in the past two decades.

Maybe its the free Obamaphones for low-income people. But isn’t this the phone companies-supported Lifeline Assistance program started by the Reagan administration and expanded to cover cellphones under the Bush administration?

There are two obstacles to Republicans wooing blacks.

The first is what Republican Colin Powell called a “dark vein of intolerance” in the party.

Number two is that blacks trust the federal government more than state governments, and Republicans believe the opposite. NoBlacks have a history of states curtailing their rights, blocking their advancement and failing to protect them.

Federal courts struck down separate but equal schools and federal troops enforced it. Federal civil rights legislation passed to ensure blacks’ American citizenship birthright.

A states’ rights, weak federal government party platform is a tough sell to a people with a horrendous history under states’ rights.

If we cannot use the words white supremacists or racist when whites are in here citing from white supremacist literature and websites and making overt racist comments daily, then the "Blacks vote Democrat because Democrats promise the free stuff" claim must also be censored.

Or this-Liberals are telling blacks racism exists to make them think they are victims.

I really don't understand how this is said in this particular forum.

These are comments made by members of this forum.

“This is pipe dream shit meant to feed the n-----s and the s---s because they're stupid enough to believe that shit.”

“Today blacks act like animals because they are BARELY evolved past the Ape and need a strong central figure (the white man) to keep them in place and acting like normal people.”

“Sick of their shit and we should not hide it anymore. When they call me a fucking racist, and I say you damn right I am!!! Fuck those fucking people!”

“Why do Browns ("people of color") feel compelled to steal, assault, rape, murder Whites, their obvious superior beings? Browns should be worshiping Whites instead of being jealous douchebag criminals.'”

“Blacks... prone to violence, think they're still in the jungle, low IQ blacks.”

“How can you look at the world and not see that ALL ADVANCEMENTS came from Europe and America? Yeah, we're the superior race on the earth. All others developed because of whites”

None of these people are liberals and all of those comments were racist. And those are but a small number of such comments made in this forum. So when we are talking about racism, it is not because some white liberal makes us believe anything.

These things being said and more than 1 person here consistently posts virulent anti black racism daily, in zone 1, then complains about being called a racist or white supremacist. These things and more have been said yet we have the claim made by some whites that racism is overused and this is taken as gospel by whites on the right here in this forum.

So exactly what is black racism?

Because the term racism is defined as a belief in an inherent trait belonging to an entire race of people. Saying right wing whites are racist cannot be racist based on this definition. Right wing whites are not all white people. The entire white race is not inherently right wing. Saying white conservatives are racists is not racist by that definition, the entire white race is not inherently conservative. Saying white republicans are racist is not racism because whites aren't all inherently Republican.

The definition of racism is not defined as detailing racist policies and their impact on communities of color.

And then we have the often used line of only looking at a person by their color.

You guys use one sentence from MLK to try dismissing the facts of modern white racism. I have read rants about people being judged by their skin color. Folks, we don't see anybodys skin color here, you are judged by your comments and your comments show the content of your character.

Where did the idea that blacks are complaining about racism because we failed and need to blame somebody come from?

These are the jobs I have had in my lifetme while in college and after.

Assistant Community Center Director.
Housing Manager of a NFP.
Development Manager NFP
Vice President/Director of Administration, NFP
Executive Director.

Now just because I've been in these positions that's supposed to mean racism doesn't exist? Because I am in such a position am I now supposed to ignore racism? Doesn't being in these positions give me more responsibility to fight racism? Quute frankly, I'm listening to people, most of whom have less education and skill than me, telling me what blacks should do and declaring that I am only whining because of my shortcomings or failure. Racism is not about failing, it's about getting the opportunity to succeed or fail.

This assumption held here by far too many REPUBLICANS that we blacks whine about racism because we fail and need somebody to blame is racist. So while we can't call people racist who make this assumption racists, whites here continue getting to make this assumption. This too, needs to stop.

And exactly what is this victimhood democrats are telling us to believe? Do we not have the ability to see things and make determinations on our own? Here again is another offensive claim that whites here are allowed to repeat..

Black People Never Claimed the False Narrative of Victimhood

Let’s start from the beginning to address every person who continues to accuse Black people of “playing the victim” when speaking about systemic racism.

Many of us in America are direct descendants of men and women who endured unthinkable atrocities at the hands of vicious, brutal, and greedy colonizers who chose supremacy and dominance over humanity.

These extraordinary human beings survived their journey to the New World after being taken from their native countries and chained to one another at the bottom of slave ships as they laid side-by-side in menses, feces, and death.

Upon arriving in a strange, foreign land, naked and afraid, families were torn apart and sold into servitude to the highest bidder. Babies were snatched from their mother’s arms, husbands and wives were separated after pledging eternal love to one another, and siblings were divided up and herded away like cattle.

Their enslavement was never meant to be temporary. It was intended as a new way of life for Africans and designed to extend for generations with no option of freedom. It was in essence a death sentence before their hearts stopped beating and their bodies were laid to rest six feet under the ground.

The abused are considered victims — unless they’re Black.

In the face of the most devastatingly bleak future, our ancestors were subjected to violence that wouldn’t be tolerated in this country if it were inflicted upon ANIMALS.

With no clear path to escape their fate, they pressed on. They persevered. They fought to stay alive and keep their sanity even as they watched or were the targets of daily beatings, were repeatedly raped, dehumanized, and stripped of the dignity every human being is entitled to possess.

When the stories of my ancestors are told, they are often dismissed as irrelevant because their journeys happened in the past.

Even as confederate leaders who also existed in the past are rewarded with monuments that some Americans fight to preserve, enslaved Africans in America have yet to receive proper respect or acknowledgment by ALL members of this society.

Speaking of our history is not claiming victimhood. It is telling the truth about those whose lives and journeys deserve a revered place in history instead of only random photos in chains that portray them as savages.

Acknowledging that white supremacy is still the law of the land in America in 2021 is not claiming victimhood — it’s called speaking truth to power.

Their unbreakable spirits are responsible for the courage and determination of every Black person walking the streets of America with targets on our backs, knowing we are in danger but still refusing to be intimidated or silenced.

That is not the stance of a victim. That is the stance of a WARRIOR.

Advocating for equity, freedom, and justice has no association to victimhood. It is the most powerful way to honor the human beings who persisted through hellish conditions to pave the way for those of us alive now.

We are the tangible manifestation of their wildest dreams.

Those who came before us never claimed victimhood and as their descendants, neither do we.

This victimhood narrative was created by someone white. And it was pushed by some house blacks who suffer from mental disabilities. These mentally retarded blacks are the ones many of the whites on the right here tell us are blacks who are free, blacks who think independently, but what they really are is called Bojangles, dancing to the masters tune. Minstrel pets singing for peanuts.

THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS BLACK VICTIMHOOD!

My point in all this is simple, if we cannot call people who are making obvious racist comments racists, and white supremacists, you guys should not get to call us the things I have mentioned which are neither based in truth or fact, but white resentment to put the attitude of many on the right in a way that meets zone 1 requirements.

drive through the hood and then brag about how much democrats have done for black people

According to your argument, the American government has said the same thing about whites for the entire time America has been a country. Whites like you don't seem to understand that.
Nice try, but the feds only went to war for illiterate black people in LA

AZrailwhale said:
Actually we absorb other cultures, adopt the best parts and discard the rest.

Actually you have forced your way by trying to cancel the original cultures that existed here.

You descend from some of the worst that came from Europe. People who ran away from European wastelands because they were nothing, debtors, criminals and then there were some greedy aristocrats who looked to expand their wealth. So keep telling us about your "superior" civilization.
Its been proven for 600 years that white culture is superior to all others

White culture, meaning political, religious, educational, scientific to name just a few are responsible for any wealth or prosperity attained by black Americans today

White culture, meaning political, religious, educational, scientific to name just a few are responsible for any wealth or prosperity attained by black Americans today
blacks are hypocrites that way; they love using and driving and wearing and living in things whites made.

drive through the hood and then brag about how much democrats have done for black people
Spare me that republican bs. The hood as you call it, looks the samme in democratic or Republican run cities and states.

blacks are hypocrites that way; they love using and driving and wearing and living in things whites made.
The only problem with your commentt is that whites have not been the only people making things.

Actually that has not been proven. What has been proven is that whites could build more things to kill people with and they use them to take things from people.

Here's the thing. When someone calls you a racist, What happens? You get offended. What happens next. Nothing. Absolutely nothing. You shouldn't even give it a second thought. Im2 and I get called racists all the time. Nothing happens. When someone or something (like the government) acts on racism, bad things happen. Andrew Jackson acted on his racist tendencies and what happened? They passed a law to force the Cherokee nation to move. In the process thousands died . That's the difference. The thing I don't get is why some people let it bother them so much. So. The next time someone calls you a racist, actually there is a great line from a Native American friend of mine. It goes: "Wisdom has been chasing you but you've always been faster." It's a polite way of telling some they are stupid. Say that and then go on about your day. Just for the record, I've read quite a few of your posts and I wouldn't say you are a racist at all.
Molly practices modern racism. She won't directly talk about race,, instead the slights are about culture.

Black people are not the enemy and I’m sure you didnt mean to imply that they are

Blacks are as much victims of stupid democrat policy such as the welfare state as poor whites are

Here’s the thing: 1) being called a racist is a nasty, hostile thing to do when it isn’t true, and 2) it is against the rules of Zone 1. For some reason, IM2 feels comfortable defying the rules, and this continues to do so.

Actually that has not been proven. What has been proven is that whites could build more things to kill people with and they use them to take things from people.
That too

Whites beginning in the 13th Century did take advantage of their superiority over less advanced peoples in africa

But no one has ever denied that

Black people are not the enemy and I’m sure you didnt mean to imply that they are

Blacks are as much victims of stupid democrat policy such as the welfare state as poor whites are
But the vast majority keep voting for Dems, and the minority who don’t are mocked and insulted.

You belong on that list.
And you were reported. Why do you think rules don’t apply to you, and you can target and bully a woman by continuing to call her a racist? This is Zone 1, and I’ve never said anything racist.

Yet we have others saying blacks have low IQs, are subhuman, etc., etc., and you have less ire for THEM. Your targeting of me is because I belong to the Jewish religion, and we, as a group, have overcome horrible bigotry to become quite successful - above the average, in fact. Your targeting of me is due to resentment that an oppressed, persecuted minority can rise above bigotry with the right choices, the right values, and the right traits.

Now stop calling me a racist. It is against Zone 1 rules. In fact, you opened this thread to complain how you weren’t allowed to bully whitey by calling him racist - and then you go ahead and do it.

Last edited:
Here’s the thing: 1) being called a racist is a nasty, hostile thing to do when it isn’t true, and 2) it is against the rules of Zone 1. For some reason, IM2 feels comfortable defying the rules, and this continues to do so.
Yet Im2 and I get called racist on a daily basis, and I have yet to see you object. This message board has a feature. The ignore feature. My ignore list is massive. If you don’t like what people say ignore them. I learned this as a child.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back