Rudy Indicted.....Bout Time.

Just get over it man, your side is the one that spreads propaganda. You've proven over and over again that you are okay with it .you are a dishonest piece of shit
Both sides spread propaganda. If you don’t think so then you’re delusional. If you don’t know the crap your spreading is propaganda then your playing the perfect useful idiot

Both sides spread propaganda. If you don’t think so then you’re delusional. If you don’t know the crap your spreading is propaganda then your playing the perfect useful idiot
I am not spreading propaganda, I am exposing propaganda. You should be ashamed but you're not. Typical Democrat

So you evaded your propaganda and censorship issue. You were wrong about it so You lied about the laptop being a key item in the impeachment. It was not. The impeachment revolves around Joe Biden's criminal business enterprises with our enemies overseas. When you censored the laptop you interfered in the election. You are a fucking little traitor liar. I'll give it to you that you tried. Dishonest Democrat
No evasions. Been asked and answered several times.

I’m not deflecting. I said that I don’t see the letter as propaganda and censorship. I’ve made my case several times so let’s stop with the childish insults and repetition and try addressing the actual points that get made.

Deflecting is what you’re doing from your lie that I just clearly laid out.

I’ve responded to your claims of propaganda and censorship.

Propaganda is rampant from both political sides and media. More so from Trump anywhere else I’ve ever seen. I either laugh at it or ignore it.

Retired agents have the right to express their opinions. Private companies have the right to regulate their content as they see fit. There was no government force.

The impeachment revolves around Joe Biden's criminal business enterprises with our enemies overseas. When you censored the laptop you interfered in the election. You are a fucking little traitor liar. I'll give it to you that you tried. Dishonest Democrat
If the laptop had the evidence you’re claiming had then there would be an impeachment using that evidence. Since there isn’t it’s fair to conclude it doesn’t exist and you’re the one lying and spreading propaganda

You are just arguing with yourself about how the laptop relates to the impeachment. You made it all up. You are a fucking liar. LOL
The FBI had no right to work with Twitter in suppressing that laptop story. It's called violating the First Amendment dumbass Democrat
The FBI didn’t use force, threats or lies. Twitter made their own decision. So what’s your issue?

You debunked nothing. You are the propagandist. 51 intelligence officials LOL. FBI setting up shop in Twitter LOL. You should be ashamed dishonest Democrat
Nothing illegal going on. Just spun up conspiracy theories by you and your wacko cult

No evasions. Been asked and answered several times.
You tried to turn my censorship and propaganda issue into an impeachment issue. It was a good try but you're not smart enough to do that. It is hard to find stuff from that laptop around, but I rooted this out.

Screenshot_20220618-101024_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20230716-234935_Twitter.jpg

I am not spreading propaganda, I am exposing propaganda. You should be ashamed but you're not. Typical Democrat
You're saying there’s evidence of crimes on that laptop without proof that that’s true. In fact there’s more proof to the contrary which is why I bring up Barr and impeachment

If the laptop had the evidence you’re claiming had then there would be an impeachment using that evidence. Since there isn’t it’s fair to conclude it doesn’t exist and you’re the one lying and spreading propaganda
And there you go again. You and your party were so afraid to let the people decide in 2020 that you had to propagandize the laptop and censor it. Despicable.

You tried to turn my censorship and propaganda issue into an impeachment issue. It was a good try but you're not smart enough to do that. It is hard to find stuff from that laptop around, but I rooted this out.

View attachment 950284

View attachment 950286
Interesting and you KNOW that’s from the laptop, how? Because you’re trusting some fringe website that says it’s from the laptop?

You're saying there’s evidence of crimes on that laptop without proof that that’s true. In fact there’s more proof to the contrary which is why I bring up Barr and impeachment
Again you were so afraid of that laptop coming to light and letting the people decide the election fair and square that you censored it and propagandized it. What a coward you are. How do you feel about that?

Interesting and you KNOW that’s from the laptop, how? Because you’re trusting some fringe website that says it’s from the laptop?
Could be. Hopefully we'll get more down the road to show how criminal and dishonest you and your party are. I think you should go away now, you've lost.

Oh boy… more baseless conspiracies. You’re on a roll
You would know about those things wouldn't you. You are evasive and deflective. You've wanted to get away from rigging that election now for days. All you can do is propagandize and censor.

And there you go again. You and your party were so afraid to let the people decide in 2020 that you had to propagandize the laptop and censor it. Despicable.
The people did decide. The laptop story was accessible on all the wingnut sites with all the other conspiracy theories for anybody to see. Learn how to handle a loss. This reaction is pathetic. Like grade schoolers

You would know about those things wouldn't you. You are evasive and deflective. You've wanted to get away from rigging that election now for days. All you can do is propagandize and censor.
I’ve answered all your BS directly. You can’t answer for any of it. It’s quite comical

Forum List

Back