Can We Stop The January 6 Witchhunt Circus???

OK, Iist them. I'm waiting.
You CANNOT possibly be this ignorant!

Ever heard of government set-asides, where a certain percentage of contracts MUST be awarded to minority-owned businesses, even in cases where white-owned business offers a superior product and at a cheaper rate?

Its like with Kamala Harris. Biden told us that whites would not be considered, and that he would pick from among the best black. (If she’s the best….OMG.) Same with the contracts.

And then of course, as stated, there are policies in higher education that favor blacks and disadvantage whites. Whites with a 3.6 can pretty much kiss med school goodbye, while blacks with that GPA are practically a shoe-in. They can even get in with a 3.3 or 3.4 - unheard of for whites.

It’s pretty sad that leftists insist we continue with policies that favor blacks, and then deny that they come at the expense of whites.

Last edited:
You CANNOT possibly be this ignorant? Ever heard of government set-asides, where a certain percentage of contracts MUST be awarded to minority-owned businesses, even in cases where white-owned business offers a superior product and at a cheaper rate?

Its like with Kamala Harris. Biden told us that whites would not be considered, and that he would pick from among the best black. (If she’s the best….OMG.) Same with the contracts.
I'm interested in seeing the verbiage that communicates that whites offer a superior product at a cheaper rate. Got that handy by any chance?

Soooooo, twice as smart as you.

You're the one who thinks she's 'smart'.
She is........................to a moron.
She learn you things like the meaning covfefe.

To a moron.

Look who you support, a 'genius' who won't release his grades.

Who, Trump?

He could flat out fucking lie, like Xi's finger puppet.

{A 1987 clip of Joe Biden has resurfaced, showing him exaggerating his academic record, boasting that he graduated “in the top half of my class” - before he later admitted that he graduated 76th in a class of 85.}

Like you, Biden is a fucking retard, and a shameless liar..

You CANNOT possibly be this ignorant!

Ever heard of government set-asides, where a certain percentage of contracts MUST be awarded to minority-owned businesses, even in cases where white-owned business offers a superior product and at a cheaper rate?

And then of course, as stated, there are policies in higher education that favor blacks and disadvantage whites. Whites with a 3.6 can pretty much kiss med school goodbye, while blacks with that GPA are practically a shoe-in. They can even get in with a 3.3 or 3.4 - unheard of for whites.

It’s pretty sad that leftists insist we continue with policies that favor blacks, and then deny that they come at the expense of whites.

You're still fairly new, but you'll find with the fascists that this isn't a matter of ignorance, it's a matter of integrity, and they have none.

I'm interested in seeing the verbiage that communicates that whites offer a superior product at a cheaper rate. Got that handy by any chance?
Wow….you’ve studied Alinsky, I see. He says to keep putting your opponent on the defensive with ridiculous demands until they tire.

I am saying that the government MUST award a certain percentage of contracts to minority companies. In order to fulfill that, they can’t even CONSIDER a white company! How much more racist could they be??

Imagine if the government put out a contract and said they were going to fill iit with a white company, and black companies - regardless of their pricing and expertise in the specific field - WOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED.

You're still fairly new, but you'll find with the fascists that this isn't a matter of ignorance, it's a matter of integrity, and they have none.
Yeah, these leftists are unreal. They twist everything into something one never said, and then yell (or imply) “racist.”

I don't do the "grammar nazi" thing, but Lisa has a point about you.

It's okay, third grade just defeated you....
Thank you. I don’t usually do the “grammar Nazi” thing either, but it just irks me when someone whose punctuation and sentence structure is worse than that of a high school student starts calling other people morons.

We already have a mix of that. States with larger populations have greater representation in the House.

No, the US doesn't "have a mix of that" at all.

The US has FPTP. In the House every seat is contested on a FPTP basis, not on a Proportional Representation basis.

I think the biggest problem is people don't realize what systems are out there and how they function, how are they supposed to know what is then the best system?

Who, Trump?

He could flat out fucking lie, like Xi's finger puppet.

{A 1987 clip of Joe Biden has resurfaced, showing him exaggerating his academic record, boasting that he graduated “in the top half of my class” - before he later admitted that he graduated 76th in a class of 85.}

Like you, Biden is a fucking retard, and a shameless liar..
Like you and FOX?
1987? Almost 40 years ago.
You had to go back?

Trump has never released his academic record.
And threatened to sue whoever did.

During his 2016 presidential campaign, Donald Trump threatened schools he attended with legal consequences if they released his academic records, according to his former personal lawyer.

Attorney Michael Cohen spoke to House committee members on Wednesday in wide-ranging testimony that covered his former boss’ misdeeds. At one point, Cohen claimed that Trump directed him to threaten various institutions in an effort to keep Trump’s school records from being made public.

Forum List

Back