Not In My Back Yard! Suddenly, LIbEral Elites Not So Fond of Lawlessness After All.

Bob Blaylock

Diamond Member
Aug 22, 2015
38°29′ North 121°26′ West
It seems that LIbEral elitists, who are happy to allow mobs of subhuman criminal filth to run amok as long as they keep to the poorer areas of town, are not so happy with it when it starts to hit closer to home.

I'm reminded of a very faintly-remembered story from a few years ago. I think it was some inhabitant of Beverly Hills that was happy to support the Black LIES Matter mobs, but was very unsupportive when those mobs started heading for Beverly Hills. Something like “Keep that sh•• in South Central LA”, I think he wrote.

The NIMBY principle at work. These arrogant elitists are happy to support lawlessness and destruction as long as it only affects The Little People. Not so much when it starts heading for them.

It seems that LIbEral elitists, who are happy to allow mobs of subhuman criminal filth to run amok as long as they keep to the poorer areas of town, are not so happy with it when it starts to hit closer to home.

I'm reminded of a very faintly-remembered story from a few years ago. I think it was some inhabitant of Beverly Hills that was happy to support the Black LIES Matter mobs, but was very unsupportive when those mobs started heading for Beverly Hills. Something like “Keep that sh•• in South Central LA”, I think he wrote.

The NIMBY principle at work. These arrogant elitists are happy to support lawlessness and destruction as long as it only affects The Little People. Not so much when it starts heading for them.

I think you got it, Bob! :udaman:

Do you think all of a sudden BH has moaned about this?
Maybe they should put No Colored signs up everywhere. I bet that would be a dream come true wherever you live too.

Maybe they should put No Colored signs up everywhere. I bet that would be a dream come true wherever you live too.
Kind of like black only graduation ceremonies? black only scholarships? black entertainment network? Like those racist "black only" acts, organizations and benefits? Is that what you are moaning about?

OH! That hurts, Bob! The most progressive snobs in all of California who all voted for Joe Biddum have now just unanimously rejected the very policies they elected and put into place, 5-0! :lmao:

• Banned
OH! That hurts, Bob! The most progressive snobs in all of California who all voted for Joe Biddum have now just unanimously rejected the very policies they elected and put into place, 5-0! :lmao:
1626613187322.png

• Banned
The left believes that if they give the animals enough white middle class sacrifice the savages will leave them alone. Instead it only makes them hungrier and more violent.

The ones who believe that don't expect themselves to be the sacrifice. It seems that they have at least enough awareness to rethink their position when it becomes clear that yes, they are going to be the sacrifice.

It's not about the coloring of people you fucking loon. It's about violence.

The ones who believe that don't expect themselves to be the sacrifice. It seems that they have at least enough awareness to rethink their position when it becomes clear that yes, they are going to be the sacrifice.
Not really. Jacqueline Avant, black, wealthy, Beverly Hills socialite was murdered by two black savages in her driveway. The rich are having panic rooms built. They are hiring private security. They do not want more police. They do not want more aggressive policing.

Oh bullshit. The way you say it gives you away.

Yeah, right. You assholes scream "wacism" every time you get yiur asses handed to you.

I don't care what color a person is, I care about what they do. If they are violent scum I classify them all the same.

VIOLENT SCUM

So, what color is that?

Dumbass.

Hopefully a dozen or so street thugs out on zero bail will break into George Soros's home and strip it clean....

And in NYC, what do you think would happen if someone pulled a gun on DA Bragg?

Would that be a no bail misdemeanor?

I think not.

Not really. Jacqueline Avant, black, wealthy, Beverly Hills socialite was murdered by two black savages in her driveway. The rich are having panic rooms built. They are hiring private security. They do not want more police. They do not want more aggressive policing.
The rich can afford robot guards.

The average citizen?

Not so much.

We the democrats never liked crime, but we know it happens.
No he didn't.

Forum List

Back