Can We Stop The January 6 Witchhunt Circus???

I have a suggestion that might work. Send this to your representative in the House of Representatives.

"When will you people stop wasting our taxpayer dollars on your January 6 witchhunt Committee?"

You can use Twitter or go to their website and send it as an email.
Waste of time.

The political class only care about what the oligarchy wants.

I have a suggestion that might work. Send this to your representative in the House of Representatives.

"When will you people stop wasting our taxpayer dollars on your January 6 witchhunt Committee?"

Better yet, vote the fascist democrats out of power and WATCH them to thwart the usual election fraud by democrats.

The flaw in that is your expectation that Democrat are allowed to read.

The witch hunt is the point. It's like telling Santa to stop giving toys to kids.
Awesome job.....

The witch hunt" is FAKE.....as in......there is no "witch hunt."
Santa is FAKE.....................as in......there is no Santa.

Nah. If anything else, we need more investigations. What we don't need is Congress to run them though.

You understand that the republican party is all in on that treasonous committee, don't you? We have NO political representation, none at all. Ted Cruz, supposedly the greatest conservative ally we have in the two houses, just gave one of his patented senatorial mini-speeches in which he referred to January 6th as a terror attack, and one of the darkest days in American history! Its also not a witch hunt, its a carefully constructed attack upon the American people, with an ultimate objective of total control over all aspects of Americans lives.

We have only one thing they fear, and that one thing only, its not our vote......

You understand that the republican party is all in on that treasonous committee, don't you? We have NO political representation, none at all. Ted Cruz, supposedly the greatest conservative ally we have in the two houses, just gave one of his patented senatorial mini-speeches in which he referred to January 6th as a terror attack, and one of the darkest days in American history! Its also not a witch hunt, its a carefully constructed attack upon the American people, with an ultimate objective of total control over all aspects of Americans lives.

We have only one thing they fear, and that one thing only, its not our vote......

This picture taken on Jan. 6 scares the hell out of many Republicans, just as much as it does Democrats.

"81 million votes" my ass.

trump crowd.jpeg

It's not a witch hunt, because their not looking for witches.

It's a select committee investigating a republic coup attempt.

Sounds like you can feel some heat coming on.

Someone asked me today, "What will be Trumps last dying words?"
Any idea?

How long will it take for the Republicans to all condemn Trumps coup?
Won't that leave most of the GOP attached on this site irrelevant?

Oh Heck No ... Are You Crazy ... :dunno:

Kangaroo Courts in a Banana Republic are just about the only entertainment worth the money they are spending.
I have a bag of Dot's Southwest Seasoned Twisted Pretzels and some cold brewed coffee ...
Just waiting for the next segment from the Assclowns in the Shitshow on the Beltway.

Thank God those retarded fools aren't busy passing Legislation ... :thup:

Forum List

Back