Can We Stop The January 6 Witchhunt Circus???

I'm about to.....you wanted to be shown a conservative who isn't racist. Here I am.

Prove me wrong.
I don't have to prove you wrong. You say you're not racist and I took your word for it. I said show me a conservative here who's not racist and you did. So what lie have I told?

You're such a dumbfuck.

That's not a lie either.

:abgg2q.jpg:

I don't have to prove you wrong. You say you're not racist and I took your word for it. I said show me a conservative here who's not racist and you did. So what lie have I told?

You're such a dumbfuck.

That's not a lie either.

:abgg2q.jpg:
Glad to be able to prove you dumbass assumption wrong.

There are no pro-white policies.….only pro-black policies, codified in higher education admissions.

To racists like you, any policy that doesn’t give special advantages to blacks is racist.
What pro-black polices in college admissions?

No pro-white policies? The entire law and order polices of republic pols is to enforce harsher policing on communities of color. Pro-white voter polices enacted in several states....

What pro-black polices in college admissions?

No pro-white policies? The entire law and order polices of republic pols is to enforce harsher policing on communities of color. Pro-white voter polices enacted in several states....
OMG! The policies that allow blacks to be accepted with much lower grades and test scores than those required of whites! You could not possibly be so ignorant as to unaware of “black standards” and “white standards” used in college admissions.

And there is no “pro-white” voter policies, unless you mean blacks are too stupid to get IDs.

And if there’s harsher policing on communities of color, there should be! Blacks commit a disproportionate amount of crime. If redheads, making up 10% of the population committed half of all crime, and there was a neighborhood made up of all redheads, then more police should be allocated there.

You know….like why Jesse James robbed banks: that’s where the money is.

OMG! The policies that allow blacks to be accepted with much lower grades and test scores than those required of whites! You could not possibly be so ignorant as to unaware of “black standards” and “white standards” used in college admissions.

And there is no “pro-white” voter policies, unless you mean blacks are too stupid to get IDs.

And if there’s harsher policing on communities of color, there should be! Blacks commit a disproportionate amount of crime. If redheads, making up 10% of the population committed half of all crime, and there was a neighborhood made up of all redheads, then more police should be allocated there.

You know….like why Jesse James robbed banks: that’s where the money is.
All white privilege bullshit arguments Liesa558.

All white privilege bullshit arguments Liesa558.
You’re either clueless, or in denial. I worked in higher Ed admissions. Blacks got in with scores and grades SUBSTANTIALLY lower than whites who were laughed out of the place.

We’ve been favoring blacks for admissions for two generations. It’s time to get rid of racist policies and adopt colorblind admissions.

You’re either clueless, or in denial. I worked in higher Ed admissions. Blacks got in with scores and grades SUBSTANTIALLY lower than whites who were laughed out of the place.

We’ve been favoring blacks for admissions for two generations. It’s time to get rid of racist policies and adopt colorblind admissions.
I'm sure and you're an internets millionaire too.

BTW I suppose colleges diversifying their student base. And the substantially bullshit shows your color bias. Also, who laughed at poor white person with paid admissions help?

And yes, voting policies where are pro-white. 1) Limiting voting machines in colored neighborhoods which cause wait times to vote to be hours while white areas have no such issue. 2) Limiting early voting 3) Changing polling places 4) Banning weekend voting as in Souls to the Polls 5) Citizen vote challenges and on and on..

I'm sure and you're an internets millionaire too.

BTW I suppose colleges diversifying their student base. And the substantially bullshit shows your color bias. Also, who laughed at poor white person with paid admissions help?

And yes, voting policies where are pro-white. 1) Limiting voting machines in colored neighborhoods which cause wait times to vote to be hours while white areas have no such issue. 2) Limiting early voting 3) Changing polling places 4) Banning weekend voting as in Souls to the Polls 5) Citizen vote challenges and on and on..
I just told you that I worked in Higher Ed admissions (hence my knowledge of the pro-black, anti-white policies), and you basically called me a liar. I stopped reading there.

P.S. If you were willing to listen to an expert in the field, you might learn something. But alas, I have never met a leftist whose arrogance allowed them to admit that they aren’t more knowledgeable, in everything, than a conservative.

P.P.S. We stopped calling them “colored neighborhoods” in the 60s. How old are you anyway?

I have a suggestion that might work. Send this to your representative in the House of Representatives.

"When will you people stop wasting our taxpayer dollars on your January 6 witchhunt Committee?"

You can use Twitter or go to their website and send it as an email.

Our taxpayer dollars are not being wasted on this investigation. You witchesa should be burned at the stake,

• Love
Reactions: BWK
I have a suggestion that might work. Send this to your representative in the House of Representatives.

"When will you people stop wasting our taxpayer dollars on your January 6 witchhunt Committee?"

You can use Twitter or go to their website and send it as an email.
A coup is not a witch hunt.

You understand that the republican party is all in on that treasonous committee, don't you? We have NO political representation, none at all. Ted Cruz, supposedly the greatest conservative ally we have in the two houses, just gave one of his patented senatorial mini-speeches in which he referred to January 6th as a terror attack, and one of the darkest days in American history! Its also not a witch hunt, its a carefully constructed attack upon the American people, with an ultimate objective of total control over all aspects of Americans lives.

We have only one thing they fear, and that one thing only, its not our vote......

The first time Ted Crus has told the truth. It was a terrorist attack. The DOJ has allowed these people to get away with it by filing charges that are a bad joke, Even judges have connented on this, Everyone arrested should have been charged under the terrorist statutes.

I just told you that I worked in Higher Ed admissions (hence my knowledge of the pro-black, anti-white policies), and you basically called me a liar. I stopped reading there.

P.S. If you were willing to listen to an expert in the field, you might learn something. But alas, I have never met a leftist whose arrogance allowed them to admit that they aren’t more knowledgeable, in everything, than a conservative.

P.P.S. We stopped calling them “colored neighborhoods” in the 60s. How old are you anyway?
Say, got any examples of "anti-white" policies?

No, it was to delay the certification until the fraud could be presented in court, rather than just railroad through an election result despite unexplained anomalies - like five swing states simultaneously calling HALT!!! when Trump was ahead, only to restart hours later with the opposite result.

And are you such an arrogant leftist that you think the whole country, other than me, thinks this was a coup attempt? Even the FBI said it was not an insurrection. You are desperately trying to convince people that there WAS a coup attempt, but normal people know it wasn’t the case.

Ahh, that explains the zip ties and gallows.

The first time Ted Crus has told the truth. It was a terrorist attack. The DOJ has allowed these people to get away with it by filing charges that are a bad joke, Even judges have connented on this, Everyone arrested should have been charged under the terrorist statutes.
I do hope you have boosted up, you have obtained your Biden Booster haven't you??? You cannot be a full fledged fascist democrat absent your complete submission to the will of the state, and the state want's you permanently safe from covid, even if it means you must die, with the latter really becoming the ultimate vaccination, don't you agree? So, please booster up, and do not forget the obedience mask, you must wear that all the time, even to bed! Biden Boosters are to democrats, what Tricks are for kids! :banana:

Say, got any examples of "anti-white" policies?
Many, have you boostered up yet??? You need to Biden Boost today, get two if you can manage it, but make certain you obtain your Biden Booster, otherwise you could die of your covid infections, you might also wish to obtain a TB screening while you're at it as the mRNA jabs will be eradicating your immune system, rendering you wide open to virtually every other deadly pathogen roaming the sacred earth mother. So, make certain to be a good fascist democrat and Biden Booster today, and don't forget your obedience mask, wear that all the time as a badge of honor, declaring your permanent servitude to the fascist elite..... :poke:

Many, have you boostered up yet??? You need to Biden Boost today, get two if you can manage it, but make certain you obtain your Biden Booster, otherwise you could die of your covid infections, you might also wish to obtain a TB screening while you're at it as the mRNA jabs will be eradicating your immune system, rendering you wide open to virtually every other deadly pathogen roaming the sacred earth mother. So, make certain to be a good fascist democrat and Biden Booster today, and don't forget your obedience mask, wear that all the time as a badge of honor, declaring your permanent servitude to the fascist elite..... :poke:
OK, Iist them. I'm waiting.

Forum List

Back