Can we last till the election?

I personally don't think it will happen. I think the Democrats will push through their sham voting rights bill so they can cheat henceforth and it will all be over. I hope I am mistaken, but I think this goes much deeper than we just elected a demented old man.
WTF? :eusa_doh:
How do you imagine a law would allow Dems to cheat? Where is your brain?
The Dem bills basically just restore the protections from the original Voting rights act.

If the historical trend holds true, Republicans will win the House and Senate.

The party who holds the presidency has always lost the House and Senate during the midterms.

How could you not be happy about that?
Historically, but if Dims get their voting laws passed they can win from here on out.

Historically, but if Dims get their voting laws passed they can win from here on out.
Uh, yeah. There are more Dem voters. Suppression is the Republicans only play. That’s what happens when your party becomes a minority and has no popular ideas to gain any new supporters.

Hahahaha so what? You'll never convict or remove good old Joe from office even if that Criminal POS Trump is selected Speaker by the fascists Neo-GOP if they win the House.
I want Trump to treat the Congress for what they are if he is speaker. To give back the venom. and there is a lot to give back.

It would bring back the preclearance requirementeither from the Justice Department or federal courts, before states can make changes to election processes. That’s basically federalizing. Duh
No. It’s restoring the protections from the original voting rights act like I said, liar.

You don’t have a clue. Only a borrowed narrative.

Look where we are in just 9 years after those protections were removed. Circling the bowl.

Elections need to be standardized so everyone everywhere has equal access.

Forum List

Back