Can we last till the election?

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
I know many people are looking forward to judgement day in the 2022 elections, but can we last till November?

Will there be anything left of the country?

And if we do, will the GOP respond since they usually don't?

Very depressing.

I know many people are looking forward to judgement day in the 2022 elections, but can we last till November?

Very depressing.
nope ..

Very depressing.
I Doubt it..

Very depressing.
Come on man. The Democrats are highly unattractive, but they're not going to destroy the greatest nation on Earth. Your urgency is dialed up to 10 and it needs to be at maybe six.

Very depressing.

If the historical trend holds true, Republicans will win the House and Senate.

The party who holds the presidency has always lost the House and Senate during the midterms.

How could you not be happy about that?

Very depressing.

I am not sure we can make it. China has control over Biden and his handlers at this point. Russia has us exactly where they want us as well. I don't see lefties waking up to reality soon enough, they are too busy worrying about diversity training or some other such nonsense.

Last edited:

Very depressing.
It's not only until election day, the question is can we wait clear up to January 2023?

If the historical trend holds true, Republicans will win the House and Senate.

The party who holds the presidency has always lost the House and Senate during the midterms.

How could you not be happy about that?

I personally don't think it will happen. I think the Democrats will push through their sham voting rights bill so they can cheat henceforth and it will all be over. I hope I am mistaken, but I think this goes much deeper than we just elected a demented old man.

Facing humiliation in November, the Bidet administration turns to the time honored trick of ginning up faux excuses for military action to save their butts.
1643038133457.png

Nobody that is paying attention thinks things are going pretty well. Maybe you have been watching too much Maddow.
So you're telling me you're a brainwashed FOX News watcher without saying it outright.

Try to understand that we are _not_ like you. We don't get our news spoonfed to us from the TeeVee. You do. You can't even imagine not just parroting the party line, as fed to you by the MSM. The concept of independent thinking is just too utterly alien to you.

Very depressing.

Can Republicans frighten the faithful into avoiding vaccines until November? How many of their voters can they afford to kill and still win the election?

What are you going to do as it all turns around, and all of the members of the Insurrection Planning Department at the White House start going on trial?

The economy is going gangbusters, pandemic or no pandemic. There are jobs for everyone who wants one, wages are rising, unemployment is dropping like a stone. There will be still more jobs as the projects being funded by the infrastructure act start improving roads, bridges, and water and sewage systems.

As James Carville said "It's the economy, Stupid". It's always the economy.

If Roe v Wade is struck down by the Supreme Court, the women will turn on Republicans so fast it will make your head spin. It'll be 2018 all over again at the midterms, with a strong Democratic economy pulling the independent votes.

What alternative are you suggesting?

Yes, I'm asking you to be clear about your vague insinuation that violence is required.

You may proceed with the standard fascist-two-step now.
You guys are truly amazing with your hypocrisy. You read what you want to read. Meanwhile, you guys said the very same thing for four years, "How long can the country last under Trump?". How is it you can say that but I can't?

Forum List

Back