Can we last till the election?

This poster is claiming there is going to be a conviction and that will usher in our one true savior, the second coming of Donald J Trump who had been made Speaker for this purpose.
Yeah that’s funny, only because you people would loose your minds.

After he was no longer President? That was stupid as hell…
There was one while he was president as well as one after he was president.

What was stupid about impeachment after he was no longer president?

So, where do you get your news?
Primary sources. Local stations. If I go big, I'll go somewhere like Reuters or BBC.

Almost never the MSM.

And definitely not facebook, twitter, other social media, propaganda websites, or propaganda mailing lists. That's what really separates liberals from conservatives. There's simply no liberal equivalent to the conservative propaganda factories. I wouldn't be able to find such a thing even if I tried.

I know many people are looking forward to judgement day in the 2022 elections, but can we last till November?

Will there be anything left of the country?

And if we do, will the GOP respond since they usually don't?

Very depressing.

They seem determined to make sure when the next elections come up they won't matter. They are trying to fix it so they can't lose. Their demand for new voting laws are an obvious sign of that.

They seem determined to make sure when the next elections come up they won't matter. They are trying to fix it so they can't lose. Their demand for new voting laws are an obvious sign of that.
Those laws are to maintain to current voting laws. It's your side trying to change the current voting laws.

Thus, by your standards, you are admitting that you can't win a fair election.

And that is the case. You're part of an unpopular corrupt minority that only clings to power through fraud, gerrymandering and vote suppression.

Here's a thought. Instead of trying to cling to power through corrupt fascist tactics, why not just embrace policies that the nation doesn't hate? You know, do what the Democrats do. Embrace good popular policies which cause more people to vote for you.

Does the possibility also exist that you’ll change the constitution to make Trump president for life?
That possibility is about as remote as you acting like an intelligent adult, but I suppose it is in the trillions to one range.
Next.

That possibility is about as remote as you acting like an intelligent adult, but I suppose it is in the trillions to one range.
Next.
It's as remote as the possibility of convicting Biden and Harris. Doesn't seem to occur to you that I'm making fun of you.

There's lots of jobs open and lots of people who are part of the world's best workforce to draw from. We will be just fine.

New Topics

Forum List

Back