Can we last till the election?

I understand. The right-wing treason campaign hasn't gone anywhere, hence the fascists are depressed.

Good.

Non-traitors, on the other hand, think things are going pretty well.
You non-traitors must be far away from the Democratic shitholes and not need grocery stores. I doubt any of them live on the Southern border either.

Then House Speaker DJT will commence the impeachment parade.
Do you like the SCOTUS makeup?
Reap what you sow again, motherfuckers.
Honestly, having Trump as speaker is probably the best way to prevent him from being president ever again. Trump wasn’t re-elected because of his chaotic way of governing. You don’t want to remind people of why they didn’t give him a second term.

Honestly, having Trump as speaker is probably the best way to prevent him from being president ever again. Trump wasn’t re-elected because of his chaotic way of governing. You don’t want to remind people of why they didn’t give him a second term.
It also opens the door to 6 more years of a Trump presidency.
Impeach and remove both Biden and Whorris, and the Speaker becomes POTUS.
Then Trump could serve his second full term beginning in 2025.

It also opens the door to 6 more years of a Trump presidency.
Impeach and remove both Biden and Whorris, and the Speaker becomes POTUS.
Then Trump could serve his second full term beginning in 2025.
Why not just make him el presidente for life then?

Then House Speaker DJT will commence the impeachment parade.
Do you like the SCOTUS makeup?
Reap what you sow again, motherfuckers.
Needless to say, you're not bothering come up with any crimes, other than "Being a Democrat". I mean, you spent the whole Trump admin trying to pin fake crimes on Democrats. Even with the whole Justice Department and Congress behind you, you couldn't find a thing. That's what happens when there _are_ no crimes.

You literally don't care. You just want your political opponents sent to TheGulag. Why? Because that's how Stalinists act. You and the Trump cult are Stalinist all the way down to your putrid souls.

(I know I sometimes call you fascists, but both terms are accurate. The Trump cult proudly combines the worst elements of fascism and Stalinism.)

Needless to say, you're not bothering come up with any crimes, other than "Being a Democrat".
I'm not the one doing the impeachment or conviction. I'd be okay with the democrat precedent of a phone call, though. You reap what you sow.
The rest of your post is whiny butthurt crap, so I'll ignore it.

I know many people are looking forward to judgement day in the 2022 elections, but can we last till November?

Will there be anything left of the country?

And if we do, will the GOP respond since they usually don't?

Very depressing.
100%

This country mostly votes Democratic and while the party has moved too far left, Corporations still run America. What you saw in VA you'll see throughout the country sans leftist tard places like MA, NY, NJ, Cali, Wash St, Oregon. A lot of counties will go red because suburban moms are realizing how insane the left has become.

I'm not the one doing the impeachment or conviction.
When the Democrats impeached Trump, both times, they laid out Trump's crimes in great detail. The Republicans didn't even attempt a defense. They just said "Screw you libtards, he's a Republican, so he's allowed to be a criminal."

You can't name any crimes by Democrats. That's how we know you're all just going full metal Stalinist. Non-Stalinists don't do the "conviction first, think up a crime later" thing that the whole Trump cult does. Like I said, you're all Stalinist down to your putrid hellbound souls.

They just said "Screw you libtards, he's a Republican, so he's allowed to be a criminal."
Are you so illiterate that you don't know what quotation marks mean?
You're obviously a desperate liar. Enjoy your day, fuckstain.

100%

This country mostly votes Democratic and while the party has moved too far left, Corporations still run America. What you saw in VA you'll see throughout the country sans leftist tard places like MA, NY, NJ, Cali, Wash St, Oregon. A lot of counties will go red because suburban moms are realizing how insane the left has become.
When Trump said it's all rigged, no truer words were spoken

When the Democrats impeached Trump, both times, they laid out Trump's crimes in great detail. The Republicans didn't even attempt a defense. They just said "Screw you libtards, he's a Republican, so he's allowed to be a criminal."

You can't name any crimes by Democrats. That's how we know you're all just going full metal Stalinist. Non-Stalinists don't do the "conviction first, think up a crime later" thing that the whole Trump cult does. Like I said, you're all Stalinist down to your putrid hellbound souls.
Alleged crimes. Partisan impeachment. Nice try, crazy cat lady.

Forum List

Back