Can we last till the election?

Gotcha. Your proud that Trump got 57 votes to convict impeachment.

Sad.
"Your proud"...LOL

yeah, what do I care what politicians think? I could NOT care less. To me people like you are the epitome of evil not DJT. I am entitled to have my own opinion if you disagree.

No. It’s restoring the protections from the original voting rights act like I said, liar.

You don’t have a clue. Only a borrowed narrative.

Look where we are in just 9 years after those protections were removed. Circling the bowl.

Elections need to be standardized so everyone everywhere has equal access.
What in my post was not accurate? Standardized? We are the UNITED STATES you dumb leftist. Should gun laws be standardized? Marriage Laws? Why have states at all? You are one dumb idiot.

"Your proud"...LOL

yeah, what do I care what politicians think? I could NOT care less. To me people like you are the epitome of evil not DJT. I am entitled to have my own opinion if you disagree.
No one is depriving you of your opinion. Don’t be such a victim. It’s lame.

Trump got more votes to impeach than any other president. Nothing to be proud of.

No one is depriving you of your opinion. Don’t be such a victim. It’s lame.

Trump got more votes to impeach than any other president. Nothing to be proud of.
That is a badge of honor. Idiot politicians didn't like a strong president. Waaa waaa waaa. Pussies. Hence you relate with them?

That is a badge of honor. Idiot politicians didn't like a strong president. Waaa waaa waaa. Pussies. Hence you relate with them?
Oh god. The obsession with strength. That leads to really bad places, ya know. Learn some history.

Alleged crimes. Partisan impeachment. Nice try, crazy cat lady.
The Democrats laid out the charges against Trump in great detail.

Your party didn't even try to refute them. You didn't try to refute them. None of the Trump cult pajama bois here did. You all just settled on the big lie that the evidence was never presented. That is, you did your usual dumb historical revisionism.

So, has that gaslighting worked on anyone who wasn't a Stalinist party hack? No? Imagine that.

How does Putin tell you to respond to that? Yes, we know you don't get his orders directly, but they do come to you filtered through layers of your party leaders. So what's the word from Moscow on how to respond to a dirty liberal who presents facts?

I know many people are looking forward to judgement day in the 2022 elections, but can we last till November?

Will there be anything left of the country?

And if we do, will the GOP respond since they usually don't?

Very depressing.
We managed to make it through four years of Trump. Put your big boy pants on and suck it up like we had to.

The Democrats laid out the charges against Trump in great detail.

Your party didn't even try to refute them. You didn't try to refute them. None of the Trump cult pajama bois here did. You all just settled on the big lie that the evidence was never presented. That is, you did your usual dumb historical revisionism.

So, has that gaslighting worked on anyone who wasn't a Stalinist party hack? No? Imagine that.

How does Putin tell you to respond to that? Yes, we know you don't get his orders directly, but they do come to you filtered through layers of your party leaders. So what's the word from Moscow on how to respond to a dirty liberal who presents facts?
I do not have a party and those charges were partisan BS in great detail. You’re deranged.

Yeah led GB to horrible places with Churchill and the US too with Washington, Lincoln and Grant.
Churchill and Lincoln were wartime presidents. I don't think you'll find argue that strong presidents in time of war is a necessary evil.

Trump was not a wartime president and no don't even think about making up some bullshit about "war on <whatever>". We are talking about existential threats here.

Washington was a weak president because back then the presidency operated as intended, which was designed to be weak.

Grant was one of the worst presidents because he was incredibly weak and totally ineffectual. One of the worst presidents we've had. He's famous for reminding us that good generals don't always make good presidents.

Strong presidents are also known for illegal power grabs and not abiding by democratic principles. Although at the end of the day, I'd argue just how strong Trump really was. Like a lot of things Trump, the appearance fails to live up to the substance.

I do not have a party
So you're a self-proclaimed independent party asslicker. And you think that makes it better somehow? After all, it's not debatable that you spend your days here lovingly tonguing GOP rectums.

and those charges were partisan BS in great detail.

Again, your lame gaslighting routine only works on other cult imbeciles. Everyone else knows you're lying for the glory of the party and the glory of fascism. You can't gaslight intelligent and well-informed people.

Churchill and Lincoln were wartime presidents. I don't think you'll find argue that strong presidents in time of war is a necessary evil.

Trump was not a wartime president and no don't even think about making up some bullshit about "war on <whatever>". We are talking about existential threats here.

Washington was a weak president because back then the presidency operated as intended, which was designed to be weak.

Grant was one of the worst presidents because he was incredibly weak and totally ineffectual. One of the worst presidents we've had. He's famous for reminding us that good generals don't always make good presidents.

Strong presidents are also known for illegal power grabs and not abiding by democratic principles. Although at the end of the day, I'd argue just how strong Trump really was. Like a lot of things Trump, the appearance fails to live up to the substance.
Necessary evil lol. Churchill was in charge post war too. You pacifists make me ill. Reagan was a strong president from what I read. Was the US in a war?

So you're a self-proclaimed independent party asslicker. And you think that makes it better somehow? After all, it's not debatable that you spend your days here lovingly tonguing GOP rectums.

Again, your lame gaslighting routine only works on other cult imbeciles. Everyone else knows you're lying for the glory of the party and the glory of fascism. You can't gaslight intelligent and well-informed people.
There is no such thing as an Independent party, crazy cat lady. Fascism? I am Jew, crazy cat lady. What else you got?

Cheez, you will believe anything. This is straight from any "economist" they interview on MSNBC who is doing their best to run cover for failed policy. These are the exact same morons that claimed that the inflation was transitory when anyone that was paying attention knew otherwise. They are tricking you yet again. Not surprisingly, real economists without an agenda would disagree, though these are increasingly hard to find. All of this just happened to coincide with our new idiot in chief took office. Don't quit your day job. Let someone else handle your money. Maybe you can work up something with Mac, he fancies himself as an expert since he is a CFP. I am sure he would never steer you wrong.

We can revisit this thread regarding the causes of inflation. There are many factors, lack of labor being the primary and no it is no due to retirement. The lower paying jobs aren't typically held by seniors and yet this is where most of the shortages lie. Federal pandemic unemployment benefits did end and some state implemented their own supplement. There is already talk of another stimulus and extending the newly revised child tax credit to make it permanent along with free pre-school and increased SNAP and welfare payments. If Build Back Better or something even close to it passes, people will NOT be going back to work. Many are just hold up now waiting to see if the freebees will come to pass. Remember, we are talking about lower skilled/paying jobs for the most part. It doesn't take much assistance to put them close enough to their old income level to justify not working.
Your reliance on cable news isn't really impressing me with your ability to think about this in a non-ideological framework. I abhor cable news mostly because the nature of the medium makes it so that anything that can't be covered in 4 and a half minutes is left unsaid.

The labor shortage is really being driven in large part by retirements. There's been 1.5 million more retirements than expected based on pre-pandemic trends. Meanwhile the younger portions of labor force has been expanding on pace. We aren't seeing major dropouts from the labor force as you would have us believe. Furthermore, there's problems in the failure for the labor force to expand. The birth rate in the country is low and immigration is stifled which means there's not a lot of new labor coming into replace the old labor.

Next, inflation isn't really being driven by the lack of people applying for jobs at minimum wage locations. Yes, it's highly visible that Chipotle can't hire people, but that isn't going to cause hamburger to go up at the grocery store. Ground beef is going up because meat packing plants were hit by COVID in 2020 with breakouts and lots of them had to shut down. Farmers culled herds and that resulted in a relative scarcity of cattle. Meanwhile packing plants are having a labor shortage as well. Those are not low paying jobs, they're just shitty jobs and they're shitty jobs that are commonly occupied with illegal immigrants. These are the stories that are hard to explain in a punchy segment of on cable news.

Broadly speaking, the biggest government issue driving inflation is that the government handed money out to Americans who spent it. Now, if that's the complaint, that Americans have too much money, then what the hell are people complaining about with regard to inflation?

So you're telling me you're a brainwashed FOX News watcher without saying it outright.

Try to understand that we are _not_ like you. We don't get our news spoonfed to us from the TeeVee. You do. You can't even imagine not just parroting the party line, as fed to you by the MSM. The concept of independent thinking is just too utterly alien to you.
So, where do you get your news?

The standard you people cheered wasn’t conviction.
This poster is claiming there is going to be a conviction and that will usher in our one true savior, the second coming of Donald J Trump who had been made Speaker for this purpose.

Forum List

Back