Calling ALL Trolls- left right and in the middle

Gdjjr

Platinum Member
Oct 25, 2019
Texas
We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed, by their Creator, with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty, and the pursuit of Happiness.

That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles, and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness.

Either you believe it. Or you don't. If you believe it, you can live it. If you don't believe it, you can't live it.

• Banned
I live it, so I oppose conservatism, which seeks to institute a permanent tyrannical minority rule.
So, do you vote for alleged liberals called Democrats? If so, how exactly are they different?

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed, by their Creator, with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty, and the pursuit of Happiness.

That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles, and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness.

Either you believe it. Or you don't. If you believe it, you can live it. If you don't believe it, you can't live it.

You can believe it, but it's all in the interpretation. That's the rub. And those documents have been interpreted almost from the time the ink was dry on them. Left or right.

So, do you vote for alleged liberals called Democrats? If so, how exactly are they different?

The Democrats aren't trying to end American democracy and institute permanent minority rule.

That's not a small difference, and if you pretend it is, you're siding with the ones who are trying to end American democracy.

• Banned
You can believe it, but it's all in the interpretation.
Words mean things or they don't. Without word definition the word interpretation doesn't exist.

So, I'm guessing you don't believe it- where then do your rights come from?

• Banned
The Democrats aren't trying to end American democracy and institute permanent minority rule.

That's not a small difference, and if you pretend it is, you're siding with the ones who are trying to end American democracy.
Which America? North or South or Central. This is the United States- we allegedly have a republic, not a domocracy- which would lead to permanent mob rule which the founders didn't subscribe to, thus; a Republic if you can keep it- when the lack of proper education is gone democracy will become the rule, which, btw, is the edict of man, not the rule of law, which is what we allegedly operate under and the founders opposed.

He has dissolved Representative Houses repeatedly, for opposing with manly firmness his invasions on the rights of the people.

He has endeavoured to prevent the population of these States; for that purpose obstructing the Laws for Naturalization of Foreigners; refusing to pass others to encourage their migrations hither, and raising the conditions of new Appropriations of Lands.

He has made Judges dependent on his Will alone, for the tenure of their offices, and the amount and payment of their salaries.

He has erected a multitude of New Offices, and sent hither swarms of Officers to harrass [sic] our people, and eat out their substance.

He has affected to render the Military independent of and superior to the Civil power.

For taking away our Charters, abolishing our most valuable Laws, and altering fundamentally the Forms of our Governments:

( ... just saying ... )

Which America?

Republican vote suppression, gerrymandering and vote fraud is a nationwide thing. As is the Republican tendency to appoint government officials specifically because they allow Republican criminal behavior.

Trump recently stated himself that Republicans can't win if voting is made easier. Republicans themselves admit they now have to cheat to win, because of their minority status. And you seem to be defending the cheating and tyranny of the minority.

All I want is this country to wake up. Quit being such stooges. This country belongs to the people. Not corporate greed and those politicians beholden to it.

Which America? North or South or Central. This is the United States- we allegedly have a republic, not a domocracy- which would lead to permanent mob rule which the founders didn't subscribe to, thus; a Republic if you can keep it- when the lack of proper education is gone democracy will become the rule, which, btw, is the edict of man, not the rule of law, which is what we allegedly operate under and the founders opposed.
Representative Democracy

Hey,hey good news fauci just on tv saying schools likely to be back in novenber. likely means economy will open soon. Trump may have been right about may. I am ready to enjoy my summer how about you?

Republican vote suppression, gerrymandering and vote fraud is a nationwide thing. As is the Republican tendency to appoint government officials specifically because they allow Republican criminal behavior.

Trump recently stated himself that Republicans can't win if voting is made easier. Republicans themselves admit they now have to cheat to win, because of their minority status. And you seem to be defending the cheating and tyranny of the minority.
Regurgitating propaganda talking points doesn't answer the question I asked: Where do your rights come from?

I'm defending the words of the Declaration of Independence. You reacted by claiming something not true. Then continue with propaganda talking points-

I stand by my assertions. IF you believe them you will live them. If not you can't live them.

That statement has 0 to do with a political Party. It is MY belief as are the words I used from the Declaration of Independence- btw, before you get your panties in more of a twist, I'm a libertarian. Notice the little l- that means NO Party association. The reason being I despise group think in politics and religion. The left/right paradigm (merely for show outside the beltway yet non existent behind cloesed doors) divides citizens into 2 "groups" for politco's- tools or enemies. There is no choice by the Party line voter. Either, or. You are one or the other in the game being played out by those who choose not to believe the words in the Declaration of Independence, which, btw, was not a proclamation of co-dependence.

So, as I said, I'm guessing you don't believe them- I'll add either.

I live it, so I oppose conservatism, which seeks to institute a permanent tyrannical minority rule. That's the opposite of deriving powers from the consent of the governed.

Uh huh.

Remind me which side keeps trying to grab the guns, and then tell us more about tyranny.

Regurgitating propaganda talking points doesn't answer the question I asked: Where do your rights come from?

From humans. Duh.

I'm defending the words of the Declaration of Independence.

Except when Republicans violate those words, which casts doubt on your sincerity. You seem okay with totalitarianism, as long as it's your side pushing it.

It's not debatable that Republicans can only win by vote suppression and gerrymandering. Trump himself said it. And you're defending those tactics by calling them "being a republic".

Notice the little l- that means NO Party association.

And yet every policy you push benefits Republicans. I have more respect for open Republicans. At least they're honest about it.

My rights come from the Constitution. If people want to think they're at "war" to "protect" that Constitution, let them do what they feel is the right thing.

Then we'll see.

My rights come from the Constitution.
No. They don't. ALL rights predate the constitution. The constitution *limits*, allegedly, the authority of the fed gov't, with specificity, to oppress "certain" rights.

You seem okay with totalitarianism, as long as it's your side pushing it.
I despise Republican AND Democrats. Period. I'm a libertarian. Notice the lower case l- NO Party association.
I despise group think, including religion and especially political.
Try again. Better luck next time.

Forum List

Back