Calling ALL Trolls- left right and in the middle

My rights come from the Constitution.
No. They don't. ALL rights predate the constitution. The constitution *limits*, allegedly, the authority of the fed gov't, with specificity, to oppress "certain" rights.
From where, then, do my rights come from?

If the constitution gives it, then you accept the right of the state to take it away.

The AMERICAN position has always been that Rights are God Given (or inherent, if that offends you).

They're inherent. Rights cannot be given, taken, traded or passed on. They can, and are, restricted and ignored.
They are not tangible. You have the right to do, think and act as you please- IF you cause harm to another then you have violated their rights and will be punished accordingly IF virtuous men have anything to do with it.
Grants and privileges are tangible and can be given, taken and rescinded. Those, in this case, are called inalienable rights (per the legal argument of the 14th amendment which Porter Rockwell has posted numerous times).
UNalienable rights are Endowed, by your Creator- that means "inherent". They are yours or mine or whomever's by being born.

Look closely at these words.

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.--That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed,

Men, grant authority to other men to govern, and, to "secure these rights" by governance. It is a privilege. It can be taken and/or rescinded by men and, according to the Declaration of Independence

That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness. Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn, that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed.

If "Life" is taken (in any manner other than accident or self defense an immoral act has occurred).
If one has the "Right to Life", then one has the Right to Liberty (exercising wants wishes and desires of the exerciser at his discretion) - otherwise what is his point in living? To "pursue" Happiness is in order with the two previous which were said to be "among these are".
The exerciser makes the determination of "these" as he sees fit in his "pursuit" of his Happiness.

They're inherent. Rights cannot be given, taken, traded or passed on. They can, and are, restricted and ignored.
They are not tangible. You have the right to do, think and act as you please- IF you cause harm to another then you have violated their rights and will be punished accordingly IF virtuous men have anything to do with it.
Grants and privileges are tangible and can be given, taken and rescinded. Those, in this case, are called inalienable rights (per the legal argument of the 14th amendment which Porter Rockwell has posted numerous times).
UNalienable rights are Endowed, by your Creator- that means "inherent". They are yours or mine or whomever's by being born.

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.--That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed,

Men, grant authority to other men to govern, and, to "secure these rights" by governance. It is a privilege. It can be taken and/or rescinded by men and, according to the Declaration of Independence

That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness. Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn, that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed.

If "Life" is taken (in any manner other than accident or self defense an immoral act has occurred).
If one has the "Right to Life", then one has the Right to Liberty (exercising wants wishes and desires of the exerciser at his discretion) - otherwise what is his point in living? To "pursue" Happiness is in order with the two previous which were said to be "among these are".
The exerciser makes the determination of "these" as he sees fit in his "pursuit" of his Happiness.
Well, if you're saying that Americans should always leverage their rights to hold their elected "leaders" accountable and make changes as they see fit, I'm with you.

I'm comfy giving credit to our Constitution -- brilliant, powerful and flexible. Most others on this planet aren't fortunate enough to have such a thing to protect their rights.

It applies to social services and people from other nations. I know I've heard
More globalism in disguise pretty much ,...what disgusting about about it is when they wrap it in the flag , constitution ,and founders

All men are indeed created equal it's what they do after that....well that's where it gets interesting..

Equality ends after you slide out of that vagina ....since the dawn of time

We're you born defective ...into poor or rich ...are ya healthy from a privileged family have every opportunity and blow it? Came out of the gutter and are a success?

We're equals or supposed to be under the law ,doing business together, having a choice, a voice blah blah blah

Equals ....equal rights

*Does not apply in Mexico ,China ,or Mozambique cause we're bigots

Well, if you're saying that Americans should always leverage their rights to hold their elected "leaders" accountable and make changes as they see fit, I'm with you.

I'm comfy giving credit to our Constitution -- brilliant, powerful and flexible. Most others on this planet aren't fortunate enough to have such a thing to protect their rights.

Big difference between giving and protecting.

It applies to social services and people from other nations. I know I've heard
More globalism in disguise pretty much ,...what disgusting about about it is when they wrap it in the flag , constitution ,and founders

All men are indeed created equal it's what they do after that....well that's where it gets interesting..

Equality ends after you slide out of that vagina ....since the dawn of time

We're you born defective ...into poor or rich ...are ya healthy from a privileged family have every opportunity and blow it? Came out of the gutter and are a success?

We're equals or supposed to be under the law ,doing business together, having a choice, a voice blah blah blah

Equals ....equal rights

*Does not apply in Mexico ,China ,or Mozambique cause we're bigots

Who said they do not apply in Mexico, China or Mozambique?

Remind me which side keeps trying to grab the guns, and then tell us more about tyranny.
Can I point out a couple of things as food for thought?

Hitting a brick wall at 90mph, with a gun in your hand, is no different than hitting a brick wall at 100mph, without a gun in your hand. That's a simple analogy for *the same monetary policy* of BOTH sides which *funds* UNjust Wars, *foreign and domestic*. That same monetary policy has enslaved us and our descendants for generations to come, almost to the point of infinity, and BOTH sides subscribe to it.

That compassionate conservative Republican, Bush the jr, said "it's just a goddamn piece of paper"- Nancy the elder said, "it's a living document"- they're both fucking wrong, though one is used as sound bite the other not so much except by those of us with a good memory.

They BOTH do as told by TPTB just as their predecessors have been doing for decades (since at least 1913) - an inquiring mind would ask; who are TPTB? The simple answer: I care not who has the power, give me the money", or "he who has the gold makes the rules"-

The Dots are there for the connecting, but, it is, on purpose, a very tedious (takes a lot of time) exercise.
It could be likened to our *tax code*- an esoteric endeavor, at least, which pseudo intellectuals absolutely adore and pay reverence to. A scholarly task except that scholars are, in many cases, on their side (the Duoploy) so one has to put forth *Individual effort* to ascertain the true facts. Of course that's only if one wants the true facts- it's called intellectual honesty which requires ALL the facts be presented vs those that just support one side of the Party of Duopoly.

Well I don't know why I post here tonight,
I got the feeling that something ain't right,
I'm so scared in case I fall off my chair,
And I'm wondering if the fuzz is downstairs,
Covid to the left of me,
Jackboots to the right, here I am,
Stuck in the middle with you

Yes I'm stuck in the middle with you,
With all this constitutional ado,
It's so hard to keep the gov outta my face,
Gaining control, yeah, they’re all over the place,
Covid to the left of me, jackboots to the right,