California on verge of paying reparations

Perhaps getting it by the percentage each person is. For there will be an endless amount of people getting in on this.

How many stories have you heard about people who believed they were 100% white doing their DNA and finding out otherwise?

This is why it won't ever happen.

Color me confused, but just off the top of my head, I don't even remember California yet existing at the time of the Civil War when all slavery in the USA was abolished!!!

So how are the state and people liable again?
California statehood has you confused. That is funny as hell. A testament to our public schools.

Also in this proposal is separate schools for blacks. Hmm?

Separate black schools? Wow, so segregated schools were a good idea back in the day and we spent tens of billions on busing and all sorts of other things to integrate schools.

Segregation now and forever can no longer be condemned by the leftoids. Segregationists had it right is the message.

In that case, the first black-only school in California under this proposal should be named after George Wallace.

The State of California could be facing $233,000 in reparations for each black resident who qualifies as a descendant of African American slaves, according to a consulting report prepared for a special state panel.
As Breitbart News has been reporting since 2020, the Golden State is considering reparations under a law signed that year by Gov. Gavin Newsom (D) — though California entered the Union in 1850 as a free state:
...​

/——-/ And the stupid spreads like an STD: NY lawmakers push for slavery reparations for black residents

They would have to own the House and get rid of the filibuster in the Senate so a simple democrat majority would allow them to do as they please, plus of course a democrat in the White House. The only question might be whether the Supreme Court would declare that to be constitutional, and there is some doubt about that. If all of that happens, we're well and truly fucked.
Never underestimate the libs

Never underestimate the libs

True dat. They are indoctrinating our children in our schools and colleges, not to mention social media and Hollywood. Hate to say it, but the America I knew growing up in the 50s is gone and it ain't coming back IMHO. Some of it deserved to go, in too many cases it wasn't as equal as it should have been and changes were necessary. But IMHO we are going too far when demand for equality turns into demand for equity and reparations.

As long as Federal tax dollars don't fund it in anyway I don't give a shit. If you are white person and continue to live in the State after they take your taxes dollars to pay this, you are a fucking moron because no government in history has ever been satisfied with a one time payment.

I was talking about this to Mac-7, and it might be possible if the democrats ever get back the Senate with 50 votes to abolish the filibuster. Assuming they also have the House majority and a democrat in the WH, they very well could pass and sign a reparations bill at the federal level that all of us would have to pay for. The Supreme Court might strike that down as unconstitutional, but then the dems would pack the Court with at least 4 more progressive liberals, and then it's Katy Bar the Door. Isn't going to happen for at least a few more years, but at some point it could. And at that point, as a country WE.ARE.FUCKED.

For two reasons I hope they do it in California and they tax the hell out of Californians to get the money, which is enormous.

1. When they get the tax bill it will punish those idiots in California that have been voting for Democrats.

2. Maybe Negroes from other states will flood into California to get the money. Making the states they left better.

How can you have reparations if zero of the folks affected by slavery are alive today ??

How is it constitutional to force taxpayers to pay billions when they are not the culprits of slavery ??

People who were not slaves, getting money from people who didn't own slaves.

The left are insane.

Well to a racist POS like you, hell slavery wasn't bad let you tell it. You speak out of ignorance like that other fool.
You are the most racist POS on this or any forum

Post a quote where I said that you racist pig

I know abiout this than you

I have a fairer solution…
DNA test all who claim slavery ancestry to determine their percentage of actual African slave legacy. Then prorate that figure as well as the standard of living quality of the land from whence that heritage came against their much improved current US standard of living.
Send the resulting bill of improved living standards to each slavery descendant beneficiary and call it an immigration income enhancement tax.

DNA test all who claim slavery ancestry to determine their percentage of actual African slave legacy. Then prorate that figure as well as the standard of living quality of the land from whence that heritage came against their much improved current US standard of living.
Send the resulting bill of improved living standards to each slavery descendant beneficiary and call it an immigration income enhancement tax.
/——-/ Great idea, but like Native Americans, the database for Africans is very thin. In addition, African slaves were often bred with Irish slaves as well as White slave owners.

The true point of any genuine reparations is to make it as much as possible like the original evil never happened.

With that in mind, anyone who is a descendant of people who were abducted from Africa, and brought to America and used as slaves, shall be entitled to a one-way trip to any African nation that will have them, revocation of their American citizenship, and whatever assistance is necessary to help them establish their citizenship in their new country.

Think there'd be many takers?

Forum List

Back