California on verge of paying reparations

Also in this proposal is separate schools for blacks. Hmm?

Separate black schools? Wow, so segregated schools were a good idea back in the day and we spent tens of billions on busing and all sorts of other things to integrate schools.

Segregation now and forever can no longer be condemned by the leftoids. Segregationists had it right is the message.

In that case, the first black-only school in California under this proposal should be named after George Wallace.

The State of California could be facing $233,000 in reparations for each black resident who qualifies as a descendant of African American slaves, according to a consulting report prepared for a special state panel.

As Breitbart News has been reporting since 2020, the Golden State is considering reparations under a law signed that year by Gov. Gavin Newsom (D) — though California entered the Union in 1850 as a free state:

The panel — which is not representative of the state, but composed primarily of black members — voted 5-4 to limit reparations to descendants of slavery, and issued recommendations that include separate black schools.

...​

This is the brainchild of a panel of 9 blacks. Next they want reparations for incarceration, poor housing, bad nutrition and to be determined.

They will get nothing.

Separate black schools? Wow, so segregated schools were a good idea back in the day and we spent tens of billions on busing and all sorts of other things to integrate schools.

Segregation now and forever can no longer be condemned by the leftoids. Segregationists had it right is the message.

In that case, the first black-only school in California under this proposal should be named after George Wallace.

The State of California could be facing $233,000 in reparations for each black resident who qualifies as a descendant of African American slaves, according to a consulting report prepared for a special state panel.
As Breitbart News has been reporting since 2020, the Golden State is considering reparations under a law signed that year by Gov. Gavin Newsom (D) — though California entered the Union in 1850 as a free state:
...​

For anybody that thinks that is going to happen, I have some really nice ocean front beach property for sale, located here in Tennessee at $3,000.00/ acre. Just send me a cashiers check, and I'll send you a deed. Offer not open to slave dependents in California. All sales final, as soon as the check clears the bank.

How can you have reparations if zero of the folks affected by slavery are alive today ??

the bigger question is how you can have a state owe reparations for a thing that was ended barely 15 years after the state was even incorporated!

I don't think Ca was even a part of the civil war!

Even in 1860, there were barely 300,000 people even living in the state with probably few if any of them slave owners those few years and probably very few black people.

the bigger question is how you can have a state owe reparations for a thing that was ended barely 15 years after the state was even incorporated!

I don't think Ca was even a part of the civil war!

Even in 1860, there were barely 300,000 people even living in the state with probably few if any of them slave owners those few years and probably very few black people.
Don’t matter
The Dems are above any laws or constitution

...​

As long as Federal tax dollars don't fund it in anyway I don't give a shit. If you are white person and continue to live in the State after they take your taxes dollars to pay this, you are a fucking moron because no government in history has ever been satisfied with a one time payment.

Last edited:
I can see blacks from all over the nation moving to California to cash in. I can also see a lot of whites leaving California.

No, the hard working people that live in California are going to give all that money away to Blacks first, then Mexicans, and then some reparations for the poor illegals that had to walk all the way to California.
So, get your ass up and get to work. They need more money........:45:

Don't they already have special Tranny Welfare?

And the State of Californica will, of course, have to pay for the bureaucracy they will have to set up to track all that geneology so that the knee grows can prove that they descended from slaves.

Right?

:laughing0301:

I can see blacks from all over the nation moving to California to cash in. I can also see a lot of whites leaving California.
Never underestimate the stupidity of indoctrinated woke white people. The sort that believes the lack of melanin in your skin makes you responsible for shit that ended 157 years ago.

Forum List

Back