mexican woman attacks six cops

She may have rabies.

I didn't see where the article said she was Mexican.

She may have rabies.

I didn't see where the article said she was Mexican.

The OP's link didn't specify her race, just that she had asked some passengers on the flight with her who looked Mexican if they were smuggling drugs.

Fun fact! If you click on the blue link in the OP's article, where it states that the NOLA paper reported it, and go to the actual article covering the arrest, it states that she is Chris Christie's niece, as well as that she told officers when she was being arrested that she knew powerful people and that her uncle was a friend of Donald Trump.

Here is the news article from the New Orleans paper that was linked to in the OP's link.....................

And..............here's another article from the Daily Mail (a UK news source), talking about it as well.....................

Dunno if Chris Christie's niece is Latino or not, her name is Shannon Epstein. But, isn't Epstein Jewish, and not Latino?

The surname Epstein (Yiddish: עפּשטײן, romanized: Epshteyn) is one of the oldest Ashkenazi Jewish family names.[1] It is probably derived from the German town of Eppstein, in Hesse;[2] the place-name was probably derived from Gaulish apa[3] ("water", in the sense of a river)[4] and German -stein ("stone", in the sense of a hill).

I don't think that the woman was Mexican like the OP stated.

I wonder if the OP did any looking into their article, or if they just saw that a disturbance had happened on an airline, and saw the word "Latino" (referring to her asking the passengers who she thought appeared Latino if they were smuggling drugs) and decided to post this, hoping it was a bad news article against Latinos?

Last edited:
I hope I didn't kill the thread by bringing to light that the woman who acted up and bit the police was Chris Christie's niece.

Paywall cant see it.
fficials say a woman bit, kicked and spat on six sheriff's deputies while refusing to exit a plane at an airport in Louisiana early Thanksgiving Day, The Times-Picayune/The New Orleans Advocate reported Saturday.

Authorities said the 25-year-old woman attacked Jefferson Parish sheriff's deputies at Louis Armstrong New Orleans International Airport, according to local news reports.

Deputies were responding to Spirit airline workers' requests to remove the woman, who had reportedly grown irate and asked nearby passengers who she assumed to be Latino whether they were smuggling cocaine. Paramedics treated the deputies on site, according to local news reports.

Police charged the woman with six counts of battery on a police officer, three counts of disturbing the peace, one count of resisting arrest by force and another count of remaining after forbidden, according to reports. The woman was released from Jefferson Parish Correctional Center later that day after paying $10,750 bail and is scheduled for a Jan. 23 court date.

1670216215053.png

here is the pic of her

that article says she is latino

No, the article you linked to DID NOT say that she was Latino. That is something you made up.

However........................

The news article linked to in your link that gave the full story said that she was Chris Christie's niece. And, her name is Shannon Epstein, which is more of a Jewish name than it is Latino. Sorry, but as much as you wish it, I highly doubt that she's Latino.

fficials say a woman bit, kicked and spat on six sheriff's deputies while refusing to exit a plane at an airport in Louisiana early Thanksgiving Day, The Times-Picayune/The New Orleans Advocate reported Saturday.

Authorities said the 25-year-old woman attacked Jefferson Parish sheriff's deputies at Louis Armstrong New Orleans International Airport, according to local news reports.

Deputies were responding to Spirit airline workers' requests to remove the woman, who had reportedly grown irate and asked nearby passengers who she assumed to be Latino whether they were smuggling cocaine. Paramedics treated the deputies on site, according to local news reports.

Police charged the woman with six counts of battery on a police officer, three counts of disturbing the peace, one count of resisting arrest by force and another count of remaining after forbidden, according to reports. The woman was released from Jefferson Parish Correctional Center later that day after paying $10,750 bail and is scheduled for a Jan. 23 court date.

I noticed that you purposely left off the headline for your linked article in this post................here..............let me help you out with that.................

Chris Christie's niece kicked off New Orleans plane, injured 6 deputies, officials say​

She asked passengers she perceived to be Latino if they were 'smuggling cocaine'​

The only "Latino" mentioned in the article was her asking other passengers that she perceived to be Latino if they were smuggling drugs.

Sorry horselightning, but your thread is a fail. She wasn't Mexican, she was Chris Christie's niece. And, the picture you posted of the woman being dragged down the aircraft gangway is hard to identify as any kind of ethnicity, as you can only see the top of her head, and her back. You can't see anything to identify her as one ethnicity or the other. But, we DO know that she was Chris Christie's niece, and that she said her uncle (Chris Christie apparently) knows Donald Trump. Unfortunately, I don't think dropping Trump's name to law enforcement officials is enough to keep a person from being arrested.

The OP's link didn't specify her race, just that she had asked some passengers on the flight with her who looked Mexican if they were smuggling drugs.

Fun fact! If you click on the blue link in the OP's article, where it states that the NOLA paper reported it, and go to the actual article covering the arrest, it states that she is Chris Christie's niece, as well as that she told officers when she was being arrested that she knew powerful people and that her uncle was a friend of Donald Trump.

Here is the news article from the New Orleans paper that was linked to in the OP's link.....................

And..............here's another article from the Daily Mail (a UK news source), talking about it as well.....................

Dunno if Chris Christie's niece is Latino or not, her name is Shannon Epstein. But, isn't Epstein Jewish, and not Latino?

The surname Epstein (Yiddish: עפּשטײן, romanized: Epshteyn) is one of the oldest Ashkenazi Jewish family names.[1] It is probably derived from the German town of Eppstein, in Hesse;[2] the place-name was probably derived from Gaulish apa[3] ("water", in the sense of a river)[4] and German -stein ("stone", in the sense of a hill).

I don't think that the woman was Mexican like the OP stated.

I wonder if the OP did any looking into their article, or if they just saw that a disturbance had happened on an airline, and saw the word "Latino" (referring to her asking the passengers who she thought appeared Latino if they were smuggling drugs) and decided to post this, hoping it was a bad news article against Latinos?
69D7B49B-8293-47E1-BEC1-024CDA13EF54.jpeg
Epstein

Really? A fictional character in a fictional HS on a sitcom from the 70's?

Incidentally, the person that portrayed Epstein on that show was actually Hungarian and Italian, not Mexican.
Really? A fictional character in a fictional HS on a sitcom from the 70's?

Incidentally, the person that portrayed Epstein on that show was actually Hungarian and Italian, not Mexican.
Are you a democrat? You must be in order to have no sense of humor at all.

Forum List

Back