Buick Will Buy Out Dealers Who Don't Want to Start Selling Electric Cars

I don't know how long they were but I bet you could put a 17' canoe on top and it would not stick out on either end. ;)
I bought my house in Georgia with a garage and wanted so much to keep my Caddy protected from the elements. Problem was, that 2 feet of the rear stuck out so the garage door wouldnt close. That was one big ass car...

I don't know how long they were but I bet you could put a 17' canoe on top and it would not stick out on either end. ;)
I could parallel park it was great in Atlanta. If the cars parked too close to my lines, i would back in and nudge one about a foot back and then nudge the car in front a foot forward.

We took a lot more pains with jack-lighted deer.....Could not have blood dripping out the back. ;)

People are typically more concerned with the tailgate wrap than with the blood on my trailer hitch.

HT_truck_decal_dm_130909_16x9t_992.jpg

Just remember back in 2009, GM and Chrysler under Obama were bailed out for 50 billion dollars(that is correct 50 billion) because they sold a shit car while under Union rule. Today that same union still works there, and now the Fed is making GM and Chrysler sell a shit car and when it goes belly up, i hope President Trump is in office so no bail out money can .....bail them out again. Live by the shit car(union made) die by the shit car(union made).
trump would do this, and both you and he have the same ignorance then and now. How many jobs would be lost, not only in all the dealerships, but those who build cars, those who produce parts of the cars, those who sell the cars, etc. etc.

Whatever automobile manufactures envision after the year 2030 is just political rhetoric and about as truthful as a used car salesman.

Forum List

Back