Nearly 4,000 Auto Dealers sign letter to Biden, stressing that they believe customers are not interested in EVs.

Just wait until the government tells us only self driving cars are allowed on the road. I give it 50 years max.

I'll be pushing up daisies by then. lol.

But, yes, full spectrum dominance is the end goal. Basically an iPad on wheels serves that model.

It's not really about energy, in my view.

I was reading a report the other day where a county up in NY had announced travel bans and linked to DHS to fill out a form for a movement pass

Screen Shot 27.jpg

Note the invocation of ''and other emergencies.''

Given the recently popular use of ''emergency declarations'' by elected (and unelected) officials to impose their arbitrary whims on people for the purpose of promoting compliance to regressive agendas, the aditional language shouldn't be taken lightly. Particularly give nthat the guy who wantas to enforce it was a main purveyor of snitching on your neighbors during the whole COVID narrative.

“The travel exemption portal will define specific categories of workers using a tiered concept to identify who would be exempt from a travel ban in order to commute to and from their place of employment...''

The list of essential employees will be reviewed annually and employers will be asked to provide updates when an essential employee’s work status changes for any reason that warrants removal from the exemption list.”

I imagine the notion of the ''annually reviewed and updated'' database of who is and is not permitted by a government gun to move freely, once accepted and normalized, will serve to pave the way for those so-called ''carbon passports...

Could 'carbon passports' that limit how much we travel be in our future?

Basically they're trying to get a mile out of every little inch that they succeed in normalizing in whatever trivial way they can.

Last edited:
There are NO mandates. I drive for two car dealers. A Honda/VW dealer. There may be 2-3 Electric VW's on the lot. Everything else gas.

I also drive for a Ford/Lincoln/Mazda/Dodge/Jeep/Mercedes dealer. I have no idea how many ICE cars. Maybe a handful of EV's.

I think this is pretty common as I go to many dealers trading cars.

Huh?
Where have you been the last few years?

I'll be pushing up daisies by then. lol.

But, yes, full spectrum dominance is the end goal. Basically an iPad on wheels serves that model.

It's not really about energy, in my view.

I was reading a report the other day where a county up in NY had announced travel bans and linked to DHS to fill out a form for a movement pass

View attachment 876255
Note the invocation of ''and other emergencies.''

Given the recently popular use of ''emergency declarations'' by elected (and unelected) officials to impose their arbitrary whims on people for the purpose of promoting compliance to regressive agendas, the aditional language shouldn't be taken lightly. Particularly give nthat the guy who wantas to enforce it was a main purveyor of snitching on your neighbors during the whole COVID narrative.

“The travel exemption portal will define specific categories of workers using a tiered concept to identify who would be exempt from a travel ban in order to commute to and from their place of employment...''

The list of essential employees will be reviewed annually and employers will be asked to provide updates when an essential employee’s work status changes for any reason that warrants removal from the exemption list.”

I imagine the notion of the ''annually reviewed and updated'' database of who is and is not permitted by a government gun to move freely, once accepted and normalized, will serve to pave the way for those so-called ''carbon passports...

Could 'carbon passports' that limit how much we travel be in our future?

Basically they're trying to get a mile out of every little inch that they succeed in normalizing in whatever trivial way they can.
Future northern regions should have tunnels with solar on top of them. duh

Auto dealers are huge pieces of shit. They are a government protected rent seeking cabal who provide nothing of value to the market other than to just to rake in loads of money by being a legally mandated middle man.

We all know that the media, and the Government are mindhustleing, and brainwashing the entire U.S. population into to this EV vehicle status. We all can not plug into the already stressed power grid.!? This will lead to a national Black out.! Give me Flex fuel vehicles!? or more fuel blend type of power plants. Or Hydrogen cells?!. The advertisers and the Car companies are all guilty of this brainwashing conspiracy also.!!?!

Just 8 years from now, two-thirds of all new vehicle sales are mandated to be EV's. Come on, does anyone actually believe we will be ready for that, with infrastructure to accommodate that many EV's on the road, even if consumers were all onboard with buying them?

Dealers involved say that many customers are not ready to switch to electric vehicles.

They don’t care……the point isn’t to get people to drive EVs, the point is to limit the ability of people to move around….and to stress the power grid so people have less access to energy.

Remember, the left thinks humans are destroying the planet and they want fewer of us, not more…..so limiting access to energy is just one step in reducing the population….

They don’t care……the point isn’t to get people to drive EVs, the point is to limit the ability of people to move around….and to stress the power grid so people have less access to energy.

Remember, the left thinks humans are destroying the planet and they want fewer of us, not more…..so limiting access to energy is just one step in reducing the population….

And working with China to engineer a virus to thin the herd.

Think about it. The concept is ludicrous. Why would automobile dealerships feel the need to send a letter to the freaking president of the United States? Fascism lives in the Biden Whitehouse.

Look, I never said they'll be able to pull it off, but they will sure try to force it on us.

No they won't. You are arguing someone is going to force humans fly under their own power by then.

Both are as reachable.

Just 8 years from now, two-thirds of all new vehicle sales are mandated to be EV's. Come on, does anyone actually believe we will be ready for that, with infrastructure to accommodate that many EV's on the road, even if consumers were all onboard with buying them?

Dealers involved say that many customers are not ready to switch to electric vehicles.

But our Banana Republic leaders insist that we buy the stupid things.

If they will throw us in jail for protesting a stolen election and having a gas stove then they sure as hell will send us to prison if we don't have an EV.

Looks like the car dealerships would rather call it quits before selling the damn worthless things.

GM buys out nearly half of its Buick dealers across the country, who opt to not sell EVs

General Motors said nearly half its Buick dealers took buyouts this year rather than invest in selling and servicing electric vehicles as the automaker's brands transitions to all electric by 2030.

That means GM will end 2023 with about 1,000 Buick stores nationwide, down 47% from where it started the year.

Late last year, Buick said it would be asking dealers to commit a minimum investment of $300,000 to $400,000 to prepare their stores to sell and service EVs.

GM buys out nearly half of its Buick dealers across the country, who opt to not sell EVs

If they bury them in the ground, the battery in itself will pollute, worse than an oil spill.

Forum List

Back