Nearly 4,000 Auto Dealers sign letter to Biden, stressing that they believe customers are not interested in EVs.

Auto dealers are huge pieces of shit. They are a government protected rent seeking cabal who provide nothing of value to the market other than to just to rake in loads of money by being a legally mandated middle man.
Show me, where the dealer touched you! Lol

The EV vehicles is just another way to track and monitor your travels, and what you are doing.! I would suggest that people stick to either Flex fuel or stay with the Gasoline vehicles.
Big Brother government is always looking over your shoulders.!!??

The EV vehicles is just another way to track and monitor your travels, and what you are doing.! I would suggest that people stick to either Flex fuel or stay with the Gasoline vehicles.
Big Brother government is always looking over your shoulders.!!??

ICE vehicles are as easily tracked. What do you think Onstar does? If you are in an accident it can tell and send the police to your position.

Just 8 years from now, two-thirds of all new vehicle sales are mandated to be EV's. Come on, does anyone actually believe we will be ready for that, with infrastructure to accommodate that many EV's on the road, even if consumers were all onboard with buying them?

Dealers involved say that many customers are not ready to switch to electric vehicles.

That's nice. The only problem they've got is Biden isn't in the auto manufacturing business.

Every auto manufacturer in the world producing EV's, is doing so because of their business model, not any mandates.

You can go suck your favorite oil company execs dick now.

The African continent is not fully connected to the Power grid. EV vehicles are all part of a larger one world government conspiracy.!!? to control and track everyone movement.!?!??!!

tf2MbF1i-image.png

Forum List

Back