So I Was Thunkin'...

Thunk

Diamond Member
Sep 30, 2019
Minnesota
Lets say you had cold hard evidence the presidential election was stolen from you...evidence in the form of video from security cameras, documents, and sworn affidavits...but no judge would allow that evidence to be presented in court.

What would you do?

Well, I would thunk up a way to force it to be presented in court. Make it part of the official record.

I would put all of the evidence on a thumb drive & put it in a folder in a box of gov't documents in the basement. Then hire a "whistle blower" to call the FBI and set up a raid on my house.

Once the FBI took the bait I would sue for a "special master" to go thru EVERYTHING TAKEN FROM MY HOME and put it under a microscope.

Maybe I would even have placed a few vid's from hunters laptop on that thumb drive :D

Now that the wheels are in motion there will be no way to stop it from being introduced into the OFFICIAL RECORD.

Trump7.jpg

Lets say you had cold hard evidence the presidential election was stolen from you...evidence in the form of video from security cameras, documents, and sworn affidavits...but no judge would allow that evidence to be presented in court.

What would you do?

Well, I would thunk up a way to force it to be presented in court. Make it part of the official record.

I would put all of the evidence on a thumb drive & put it in a folder in a box of gov't documents in the basement. Then hire a "whistle blower" to call the FBI and set up a raid on my house.

Once the FBI took the bait I would sue for a "special master" to go thru EVERYTHING TAKEN FROM MY HOME and put it under a microscope.

Maybe I would even have placed a few vid's from hunters laptop on that thumb drive :D

Now that the wheels are in motion there will be no way to stop it from being introduced into the OFFICIAL RECORD.

View attachment 692144
Interesting way to look at it and it has some merit. However, I don't think anything that twisted would happen.

What would you do?

View attachment 692144
LOL. What would you do?

If such irrefutable proof existed, give it to a reputable news organization. They like a story. That's what happened in Watergate.
Hell, give to a less than reputable news organization (Fox, Newsmax, OANN). They'd be falling
all over themselves to publish it.

Answer, because it's the same BULLSHIT that 60+ judges in court cases tossed out...for lack of evidence.
And no one's going to touch it..because it's all bullshit.

You'd get better information and entertainment value out of Melania's thongs. :auiqs.jpg:

If something of that magnitude was in my possession and the judge(s) did nothing but discard what I brought forward, I would see to it that the whole world knew about every last nook and cranny by putting it all up online. If the authorities are going to let the truth be known, I'll be more than happy to be the one who sings like a bird.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

What would you do?

View attachment 692144
Won't matter.

If there is this much corruption, that sort of trickery would not work. Keep on dreaming though.

If something of that magnitude was in my possession and the judge(s) did nothing but discard what I brought forward, I would see to it that the whole world knew about every last nook and cranny by putting it all up online. If the authorities are going to let the truth be known, I'll be more than happy to be the one who sings like a bird.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
I used a very alt. search engine, and it turns out, nearly all the cabal/consortium related search engines that are associated with ISPs that everyone uses, are shadow banning information that you are not allowed to know anyway.

That would not work. Any website that is hosting information that they definitely do not want you to know, that is considered "top secret," information, your ISP would block you from being able to view.

That J6 interview of Ray Epps happened back in January, there were some folks in congress that have attempted to leak it, no luck. There is not a single site that has been able to get that information out to the public, as far as I am aware.

What would you do?

View attachment 692144
Lol the wild daydreams of the q freaks

What if you knew the Biden administration was a criminal enterprise but the "justice" department spent it's time rounding up mom and pop demonstrators and persecuting the former president and the media supports it? If the system is rigged you do nothing.

Last edited:

So they searched thru melanias underwear drawer and took some of barrons toys. They are looking for something SMALL! Maybe something as small as a thumb drive :D

They just launched a raid on the homes of 50 Trump associates...so they clearly have not found what they're looking for :auiqs.jpg:

Trump2.jpg

Forum List

Back