Bud Light's Dylan Mulvaney controversy deepens

Thinker101

Diamond Member
Mar 25, 2017
Anheuser-Busch products will no longer be served at some gay bars in Chicago in light of the beer giant's distancing from transgender influencer Dylan Mulvaney.

2Bears Tavern Group, which owns four gay bars in the Windy City, called out Anheuser-Busch InBev's "abandonment of its support" of Dylan Mulvaney on Thursday.

The organization will no longer serve Anheuser-Busch beverages at their bars, which includes Bud Light, Goose Island 312 and Busch Light.

Sounds like quite a dilemma.

Bud Light's Dylan Mulvaney controversy deepens: Chicago gay bars roar at beer maker's 'abandonment' of cause

Apparently there is a serious alcohol problem in the lgbtq community so i don't understand why beer brands or liquor brands would be partnering with them to increase the fan base which would only encourage more alcoholism, accidents, murders, suicides.

seems strange to me. Exactly what is the goal here?

Anheuser-Busch products will no longer be served at some gay bars in Chicago in light of the beer giant's distancing from transgender influencer Dylan Mulvaney.

2Bears Tavern Group, which owns four gay bars in the Windy City, called out Anheuser-Busch InBev's "abandonment of its support" of Dylan Mulvaney on Thursday.

The organization will no longer serve Anheuser-Busch beverages at their bars, which includes Bud Light, Goose Island 312 and Busch Light.

Sounds like quite a dilemma.

Bud Light's Dylan Mulvaney controversy deepens: Chicago gay bars roar at beer maker's 'abandonment' of cause
Wow, that’s so deep! The crazy stupid stuff we consume ourselves with. We must really be bored as a society. #FirstWorldProblems

Apparently there is a serious alcohol problem in the lgbtq community so i don't understand why beer brands or liquor brands would be partnering with them to increase the fan base which would only encourage more alcoholism, accidents, murders, suicides.

its all about the money,, if gays are drunkards you sell them beer,,

This is not surprising. One could have predicted it when AB backed away from Mulvaney and began issuing statements. No one can accuse any corporation of being brave...

It's unlikely that less than 6% of our population hating on anything will have any impact on said thing.

AKA this is meaningless to Bud Light in the grand scheme

It's unlikely that less than 6% of our population hating on anything will have any impact on said thing.

AKA this is meaningless to Bud Light in the grand scheme
looks to me like they're a little worked up about it. That is 6 billion plus that they will NEVER Make up. PLUS you have the ill will of the American people. Pretty stupid move it's lookin' like.

looks to me like they're a little worked up about it. That is 6 billion plus that they will NEVER Make up. PLUS you have the ill will of the American people. Pretty stupid move it's lookin' like.
Do you how big Californias economy is?

it's big. but i hear it has some serious problems. Why?

heh heh heh heh heh :abgg2q.jpg:
Well you mentioned 6 billion as something they will never be able to make up… their economy does between 3 and 4 Trillion a year. Did you know that?

2bears tavern group. Jesus fags can't even name a company without having to make sure people know it's a gay thing.

Because it's a corporation. They don't actually care about anyone or anything except profits. They wish everyone was an alcoholic because that means more money to be made.

Even when they say drink responsibly they don't actually mean it, they just say it to "sound good". They don't care if you drink responsibly or not as long as you buy their product.

So if the fag groups are alcoholics of course they want to tap that market. And the cage and trannies probably have a big drinking because they are messed up in the head and not wired right.

So straight people are boycotting the beer because of its endorsement of LGBTQ, and LGBTQ is boycotting it because it disavowed it.

That's hilarious! 😆

Bud light SUCKS anyway so who cares?
Maybe we can all unite on that.

And maybe now these corporations and even the government will stop commercializing and politicizing this stuff. Then gay people can enjoy whatever they want in their gay bars, and straight people can enjoy it at straight bars and nobody has to get upset or concerned that one group is being favored over another.

See how fucking EASY this can be....for those of us who aren't so desperate for votes and sales and simply want to enjoy our shit without having to cram it down others people's throats....LITERALLY???

Quit putting special interests on your label and your ballot and all this shit will go away believe me. It was designed to divide America from Day One. The free market has prevailed in proving that, and how everybody will lose because of it.

Just another reason AB should have never got involved in controversial issues.
No less stupid than the Dixie Chicks when they bashed then President Bush during an overseas concert. OBVIOUSLY video of it got back to here - and their careers collapsed.

Forum List

Back