Bud Light Must Die

Conservative cancel culture.

You hypocrites were JUST talking about how bad it is when the left does it. Now you’re doing the same thing.

Anheuser-Bush is a gigantic corporation that manufactures several products. Threatening to lay off thousands because Bud-Lite sales are falling seems like blackmail to me. Somebody needs to look into it.
So, you are against boycotts?

I understand the boycott completely. The manly macho members of Alt-Right Nation got their collective bloomers in a bunch because they didn't want their manhood to be associated with the same beer a tranny drinks. :)
Nevermind the beer is bilge water. As has been pointed out, their sales will stabilize and they'll go back to selling a lot of beer. It's not the first time a company has committed a marketing faux pas.

Memba New Coke? :auiqs.jpg:
Well, since it was the number one selling beer by far in the past, apparently most people didn't think it was bilge water.

Get back to me in six months (after the holiday) and let's talk about where there sales are.
I assure you the "old drinkers" are creatures of habit. They'll go back. Maybe not drinking Bud Light (because trannies drink that), but they'll give
their money to InBev for another beer. Guaranteed. :)
LOL. It's already been about six months and you know where the sales are.

This is a nonissue when you realize our government is a criminal enterprise controlled by nefarious forces who don’t give a shit about the people.

My choice is to not be involved with a business I don't approve of.
Let the people who do approve support it.
It will flourish or fail on its own merits.
These political party power plays, waste of time.
WE have real problems to focus on.
Business practice 101:

If you want business from the 100% then you keep your mouth shut regarding politics. In fact, I own my own business and my customers have no clue how I think politically. If you only want business from the 50% then by all means, jump into the political fray.

Business practice 101:

If you want business from the 100% then you keep your mouth shut regarding politics. In fact, I own my own business and my customers have no clue how I think politically. If you only want business from the 50% then by all means, jump into the political fray.
Just take their money and let them wallow in their ignorance.

With all the problems we have, destroying a beer company that gives average Americans jobs is not one of my priorities.

The vast majority of Americas problems are created by the leftist wackos who conned Bud Light into promoting their insanity

Cancel culture has now completely saturated both ends of our political spectrum.

Amazing to watch how similar they can be in their behaviors.
it’s never a problem until “both sides” are doing it?

How many conservatives’ careers were ruined because the Left decided they didn’t like their views? In this case, a woke Harvard MBA intent on social engineering a culture killed a brand. Had her intent been to be inclusive or capture a market, she should have focused on creating a brand aimed at Transgender.

it’s never a problem until “both sides” are doing it?

How many conservatives’ careers were ruined because the Left decided they didn’t like their views? In this case, a woke Harvard MBA intent on social engineering a culture killed a brand. Had her intent been to be inclusive or capture a market, she should have focused on creating a brand aimed at Transgender.
It was a serious problem with the Left until the Right started doing it, itself. As I pointed out.

The term "Cancel Culture" simply gives a specific name to the act of weaponizing Political Correctness.

So the Big Two illiberal strategies used by the illiberal elements of the Left (mostly) -- Identity Politics and Political Correctness -- now have a third, Cancel Culture.

Conservative cancel culture.

You hypocrites were JUST talking about how bad it is when the left does it. Now you’re doing the same thing.
There's an old saying, "If you can't beat them, join them".

I reckon your Republicans will be figuring out how to get millions of votes into the next election like your Democrats did.

Forum List

Back