Bud Light's Dylan Mulvaney controversy deepens

It's unlikely that less than 6% of our population hating on anything will have any impact on said thing.

AKA this is meaningless to Bud Light in the grand scheme
then you are being myopic.

AB never was reaching out to the gay or trans community. They were trying to reach out to white woke liberals. There are a lot of them and they are the only ones that care about this kind of bullshit. That has always been the target. You do not honestly think that AB was trying to reach out to 0.5% of transsexuals, do you?

They are fucking themselves hard. The solution to this has always been the same, since before the controversy all the way up until today: just shut the fuck up. They need to pretend like nothing is happening and weather the storm. No matter what they say, it will only negatively impact things going forward.

looks to me like they're a little worked up about it. That is 6 billion plus that they will NEVER Make up. PLUS you have the ill will of the American people. Pretty stupid move it's lookin' like.
It's too easy to switch to another brand like Coors Light.

I haven't had Goose Island in a while, I'll have to see if they still sell it in my local grocery store.

It's the worst kind of boycott for the manufacturer. It's a knee jerk response to what was perceived to be an insulting ad campaign and those blue cases will continue to stack up. On the other hand the gay bar boycott is laughable.

Screw all that.

Guinness is where it is at. And when that is to spendy it's time to go back to good 'ol steel reserve.
I like Guinness very much I have a beer fridge filled with all kinds of beer... but after doing yard work all day or pressure washing the deck a good watered down domestic beer hits the spot....

s-l400.jpg

Forum List

Back