Bud Light Must Die

Keep up the pressure folks! It's working spectacularly! Don't stop. Don't cave in. Continue the pressure until the CEO is gone and we get a full throated apology, not only for calling it's consumers fratty, but for bringing on the Dylan Mulvaney thing. Apologize to your customers and admit that you should have never promoted the tranny lifestyle with Bud Light. Real men and real women drank Bud Light. If you want your real customers back then make a real apology. If you piss off the 10% then so what? 90% is more than 10%. However, my prediction is that they will not make a real apology, ever, even though at some point the CEO will eventually be fired. But, that isn't going to happen until Bud Light cans become valuable only due to being so rare because the product isn't made anymore or is rebranded under a new, different name.

With all the problems we have, destroying a beer company that gives average Americans jobs is not one of my priorities.

With all the problems we have, destroying a beer company that gives average Americans jobs is not one of my priorities.
Then why did Bud Light do it? Why don't they care about their own employees? I see they laid off thousands while the CEO still has his job. He's the one who screwed up, not them. He should have done the honorable thing and resigned. He's probably working on his golden parachute as we post.

What makes you think that former Bud Light drinkers will switch to another InBev product?
Both Coors Light and Miller Lite sales are up.
Clearly you don't understand the point of the boycott.
Guarantee that Anheuser-Busch/ InBev does.
I understand the boycott completely. The manly macho members of Alt-Right Nation got their collective bloomers in a bunch because they didn't want their manhood to be associated with the same beer a tranny drinks. :)
Nevermind the beer is bilge water. As has been pointed out, their sales will stabilize and they'll go back to selling a lot of beer. It's not the first time a company has committed a marketing faux pas.

Memba New Coke? :auiqs.jpg:

Keep up the pressure folks! It's working spectacularly! Don't stop. Don't cave in. Continue the pressure until the CEO is gone and we get a full throated apology, not only for calling it's consumers fratty, but for bringing on the Dylan Mulvaney thing. Apologize to your customers and admit that you should have never promoted the tranny lifestyle with Bud Light. Real men and real women drank Bud Light. If you want your real customers back then make a real apology. If you piss off the 10% then so what? 90% is more than 10%. However, my prediction is that they will not make a real apology, ever, even though at some point the CEO will eventually be fired. But, that isn't going to happen until Bud Light cans become valuable only due to being so rare because the product isn't made anymore or is rebranded under a new, different name.

^^^Fragile masculinity :heehee:

Cancel culture has now completely saturated both ends of our political spectrum.

Amazing to watch how similar they can be in their behaviors.
*cough* Dixie *cough* Chicks!

And before that it was nothing but the rightwing engaging in "cancel culture."

Remember when they were running around the country w/their hair on fire talking about burning rap tapes and hauling rappers into to Court over their songs?

This was the 80's and 90's BTW.

They did even worse and more before that.

They have no respect for the Constitution, starting w/their hatred for the 1st Amendment.

But I understand, you've been programmed by your betters to regurgitate the "both sides" talking point.

Wasn't that the year your old man finally got sick of you laying around drinking all of his brew and kicked you out and told you to go get a job and a hair cut, Jack?
My old man actually worked for AB for a long time. They used to let employees drink after the job..onsite. Later, they realized letting employees drink on property wasn't a good idea so they started giving two cases with every paycheck.
Go figure, the old man worked for a beer company but didn't drink beer. Fortunately, I did. :) But he only brought home one case of Bud Light. I asked him politely to just stick with the regular Bud.

Again, the beer is bilge. But rednecks will soon be back to drinking it like water...and like nothing ever happened.

I understand the boycott completely. The manly macho members of Alt-Right Nation got their collective bloomers in a bunch because they didn't want their manhood to be associated with the same beer a tranny drinks. :)
Nevermind the beer is bilge water. As has been pointed out, their sales will stabilize and they'll go back to selling a lot of beer. It's not the first time a company has committed a marketing faux pas.

Memba New Coke? :auiqs.jpg:
It's so sad.....if they worry about their masculinity over a beer...........they never were secure in the first place.

The manly macho members of Alt-Right Nation
That leaves you out.

got their collective bloomers in a bunch
That includes you in.

because they didn't want their manhood to be associated with the same beer a tranny drinks
Bet that really includes you in!

As has been pointed out, their sales will stabilize and they'll go back to selling a lot of beer.
Stabilizing 1/3rd down isn't a rebound, Jack. That's a permanent loss. Old drinkers aren't going back and new drinkers won't find Bud on their store shelves or local tap.

That leaves you out.

That includes you in.

Bet that really includes you in!

Stabilizing 1/3rd down isn't a rebound, Jack. That's a permanent loss. Old drinkers aren't going back and new drinkers won't find Bud on their store shelves or local tap.
Get back to me in six months (after the holiday) and let's talk about where there sales are.
I assure you the "old drinkers" are creatures of habit. They'll go back. Maybe not drinking Bud Light (because trannies drink that), but they'll give
their money to InBev for another beer. Guaranteed. :)

Cancel culture has now completely saturated both ends of our political spectrum.

Amazing to watch how similar they can be in their behaviors.
Thing is, there are many occasions where Democrats trained Republicans how something is done and Republicans wound up doing it better.

Forum List

Back