73% of registered voters want Supreme Court ethics

pyetro

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2019
Wow. 73% want the Supreme Court to be bound by a code of ethics.
Me too, especially after the Clarence Thomas corruption revelations.
"73%. That’s the share of voters in a recent Morning Consult/Politico poll who strongly or somewhat support binding Supreme Court justices to a code of ethics, as the Supreme Court Ethics, Recusal and Transparency Act would do."

I dare say, 62.3142% of Americans want to end, murderize, stomp, choke, run over, blow up, strangle, burn at the stake, suffocate, starve, exsanguinate Democrats.
1683424985247.gif

I dare say, 62.3142% of Americans want to end, murderize, stomp, choke, run over, blow up, strangle, burn at the stake, suffocate, starve, exsanguinate Democrats.
Yes, but unlike that desire, changes to SCOTUS are possible. A constitutional amendment should be filed and voted on... I'm sure Dems will get on board :auiqs.jpg:

Yes, but unlike that desire, changes to SCOTUS are possible. A constitutional amendment should be filed and voted on... I'm sure Dems will get on board :auiqs.jpg:

They are fascists.
That's not how they want to do things.

I'd be happy if the great zooloo warrior and supreme court justice katanji could figure out what a woman is.

Apparently, more than half of American voters are too stupid to understand what "corruption" is.

As we have seen for the last several years, the Media CAN fool enough of the people to control the narrative and influence opinion. Nauseating, isn't it?

Forum List

Back