Bud Light Must Die

Independentthinker

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2015
Keep up the pressure folks! It's working spectacularly! Don't stop. Don't cave in. Continue the pressure until the CEO is gone and we get a full throated apology, not only for calling it's consumers fratty, but for bringing on the Dylan Mulvaney thing. Apologize to your customers and admit that you should have never promoted the tranny lifestyle with Bud Light. Real men and real women drank Bud Light. If you want your real customers back then make a real apology. If you piss off the 10% then so what? 90% is more than 10%. However, my prediction is that they will not make a real apology, ever, even though at some point the CEO will eventually be fired. But, that isn't going to happen until Bud Light cans become valuable only due to being so rare because the product isn't made anymore or is rebranded under a new, different name.

1691170631691.png

Keep up the pressure folks! It's working spectacularly! Don't stop. Don't cave in. Continue the pressure until the CEO is gone and we get a full throated apology, not only for calling it's consumers fratty, but for bringing on the Dylan Mulvaney thing. Apologize to your customers and admit that you should have never promoted the tranny lifestyle with Bud Light. Real men and real women drank Bud Light. If you want your real customers back then make a real apology. If you piss off the 10% then so what? 90% is more than 10%. However, my prediction is that they will not make a real apology, ever, even though at some point the CEO will eventually be fired. But, that isn't going to happen until Bud Light cans become valuable only due to being so rare because the product isn't made anymore or is rebranded under a new, different name.

They are already pushing Busch Light in Bud Light's stead. It most likely comes out of the same tank.

Cancel culture has now completely saturated both ends of our political spectrum.

Amazing to watch how similar they can be in their behaviors.

Not sure I'd say they are similar. It's one thing to cancel somebody for their politics but another to lay off somebody for business reasons.

I saw some guys buying it last night and I'm sure they would say TFB for you.

Stop You're going to give all the lefties fantasy dreams of marching through the streets pointing luger pistols to conservative's temples and forcing them not only to buy Bud light but to drink it in front of them! Yes this is what they dream of!

So unless you're prepared to boycott every product from InBev, continuing your little snit against Bud Light is useless.
They'll just sell you another beer and pocket the money you were going to give them for Bud Light anyway. :)

Stop You're going to give all the lefties fantasy dreams of marching through the streets onto the teeth pointing luger pistols to conservative's temples and forcing them not only to buy Bud light but to drink it in front of them! Yes this is what they dream of!
I wouldn't force my worst enemy to drink that bilge water. Proudly not drinking Bud Light since 1984. :)

Do it, it is hillbilly piss water anyway!

Bud Light sales are stabilizing.

The culture wars have cost Bud Light big time. Now, the beer brand’s owner says its market share is stabilizing and that it will win back drinkers by staying away from controversial topics.​

The culture wars have cost Bud Light big time. Now, the beer brand’s owner says its market share is stabilizing and that it will win back drinkers by staying away from controversial topics.​

Of course -- after falling off the precipice, there has to be a bottom. LMAO

continuing your little snit against Bud Light is useless.
What makes you think that former Bud Light drinkers will switch to another InBev product?
Both Coors Light and Miller Lite sales are up.
Clearly you don't understand the point of the boycott.
Guarantee that Anheuser-Busch/ InBev does.

Anheuser-Bush is a gigantic corporation that manufactures several products. Threatening to lay off thousands because Bud-Lite sales are falling seems like blackmail to me. Somebody needs to look into it.

So unless you're prepared to boycott every product from InBev, continuing your little snit against Bud Light is useless.
They'll just sell you another beer and pocket the money you were going to give them for Bud Light anyway. :)
They are hurting, bad. Trying to deflect does not change that reality.

LOL. Yes, they are stabilizing to the point where if that stability continues, they will be forced to lay off thousands more.

Forum List

Back