Israel just bombed the hell out of Iran

Yes, Hitler would be pleased with the Jew-hate being perpetuated by MusLins on American college campuses.
Well, ain't you a racist kick in the butt-hole! :auiqs.jpg: You recognize (by default) that the sins of the Zionists are being interpreted as the sins of all Jews but there you sit condemning all Muslims as "Jew-haters". To put it concisely: You are a NAZI calling everyone else a 'Nazi'. Yes, I'm talking to you. 🫵

So to wrap up Israel did not in fact 'bomb the hell' out of Iran and in the lead up to the tepid response there was great agitation from the West that Israel would forgo restraint and imperil the region and draw in Western powers, thus illustrating how much of a strategic liability Israel is for its most prominent backers.

So to wrap up Israel did not in fact 'bomb the hell' out of Iran ...
Correct.
... and in the lead up to the tepid response there was great agitation from the West that Israel would forgo restraint and imperil the region and draw in Western powers ...
Officially yes, but it could be a ruse.
... thus illustrating how much of a strategic liability Israel is for its most prominent backers.
That's true but don't forget that FDR manipulated Japan's strategy in order to declare war. Often when the masses ask, "How could they be so stupid?", I am thinking, "We know they are not stupid so what are they planning behind the scenes?" Playing good cop - bad cop is a well-established tactic.

After all this time....

I would not say Israel bombed the hell out of Iran....

Would you?:dunno:

that was a bit of an exaggeration....don't you think?

Forum List

Back