Breyer resigning, Biden to nominate USSC justice. (Poll)

Will Joe Biden's first pick for USSC justice be approved by the Senate?

• Yes

Votes: 22 53.7%
  • No

Votes: 19 46.3%

• Total voters
Keep posting lunatic.

Really let folks know what it means to be a Republican these days
I'm Happy, and you Are Gay, so Go Away and Make me Happier!

WEEEEEEEE!

Justice Oscar Meyer's Replacement!
1643230602756.png

"Tree" is really preoccupied with "the gay".

Maybe there's something he wants to tell us?

A "closet condition"?

"Tree" is really preoccupied with "the gay".

Maybe there's something he wants to tell us?

A "closet condition"?
Just making a prediction that the only logical replacement to Justice Oscar Meyer is Gay Hitler. Gay Hitler checks all the boxes for DemNazis, especially if we can get him to claim he is transgender. He certainly is morally, ethically and physically dead so that's the first check off the list. If the cock holster fits, wear it, but don't bitch about it snowflake.

1643230904626.png

Smart.

It‘a going to be a while before we see a President’s nominee pushed through a Senate that’s controlled by the opposite party.

He will most certainly nominate a black woman, which if she's the "most" (in quotes because most is a subjective term) qualified, great. If we are putting her on the court because of the amount of melanin in her skin and the fact that she has a vagina, that's stupid.

I'll wager Biden will nominate a black female

The libs have been whining for 5 years that Merrick Garland had his Supreme seat robbed from him.

That line of thought will be proven to be a lie if Brandon doesn't offer the seat to Garland.

After all, if someone has something "stolen" from them, should it be returned?

I am in with the Harris bet for nominee. Solves half of the ridiculous incompetence problem of the current Democrat presidential ticket and she will fit right in with the other female dunces on the court. Biden won't be able to run again, so the Dems can pick the ticket they want.

Now all we need is for Manchin and Sinema to keep crazy Leftists off the USSC.

Wonder who Biden will nominate? Probably a black woman.

I don't think Condi Rice or Candace Owens are in the running?

Biden couldn't publish any names because the Leftist he would nominate would get eviscerated...these names have been assumed to be in the running. Got any others to consider?
Ketanji Brown Jackson (DC circuit)
Leondra Kruger (CA SC)

Note: Biden's pledge to only consider black females could jeopardize his pick.
The USSC has rules about discrimination.
I think we should treat whomever he nominates no worse than they treated Justice Kavanaugh.
Look back 35 years in her history and falsely accuse her of sexual-assault.

Forum List

Back