Breyer resigning, Biden to nominate USSC justice. (Poll)

Will Joe Biden's first pick for USSC justice be approved by the Senate?

• Yes

Votes: 22 53.7%
  • No

Votes: 19 46.3%

• Total voters
Whoever it is, they should be in their 20s.

And the Republicans can't block it. Just like the Democrats couldn't block trump's appointments.
No. They should be a 15 year old Drug King Pin who is running a Major Prostitution Ring that was hidden from the entire school, administration and law enforcement for years.

That's true as long as every single Democratic Senator votes for the nominee and Harris breaks the tie. One defection and it's all over. If Biden is smart (fat chance) he will nominate a real moderate that both parties can accept rather than a liberal firebrand.
So Adam Schiff?

I'll wager Biden will nominate a black female

Not really on my radar given that whoever is confirmed won't change the composition of the court whatsoever. It's a foregone conclusion that whoever Biden nominates will get confirmed by tiebreaker in the Senate.

To be honest, it's not really news either.

man-in-front-of-trailer-making-a-peace-sign-picture-id91699728

Meet Supreme Court Justice, "Sonny Moon."

Whoever it is, they should be in their 20s.

And the Republicans can't block it. Just like the Democrats couldn't block trump's appointments.
My issue with Republican nominees it is like rolling the dice on their judgements. With Progs you know what you are going to get. Anyway, as our nation declines, people will lose more and more faith with their government.

Heaven forbid. In a a White Country? You are such a racist and do not even try to cover it.
NOTHING about his statement is "racist" you whiney little ass-hurt twat.

In fact, the very point is that Joe WILL nominate a black female for NO OTHER REASON than her blackness and pussy.

God, I fucking hate people like you. I want TEXIT to be rid of your filthy ass.

NOTHING about his statement is "racist" you whiney little ass-hurt twat.

In fact, the very point is that Joe WILL nominate a black female for NO OTHER REASON than her blackness and pussy.

God, I fucking hate people like you. I want TEXIT to be rid of your filthy ass.

They're programmed to scream racist

Forum List

Back