Breyer resigning, Biden to nominate USSC justice. (Poll)

Will Joe Biden's first pick for USSC justice be approved by the Senate?

• Yes

Votes: 22 53.7%
  • No

Votes: 19 46.3%

• Total voters
The libs have been whining for 5 years that Merrick Garland had his Supreme seat robbed from him.

That line of thought will be proven to be a lie if Brandon doesn't offer the seat to Garland.

After all, if someone has something "stolen" from them, should it be returned?
Merrick is the wrong color and is not female so he doesn't stand a snowball's chance in Hell. Joey is a racist who plays with skin color.

Obama apparently thought he did. Or was he just fingered as a fake nominee that agreed to play in a charade?
He wanted it then. Maybe he wants it now. Maybee not . You don't know. Maybe he wants it but he understands the need to diversify the court. There is much that you do not know but that never stops you from spouting off as though you do know.

Yep, probably in the running. ooops, too late.
So, that person, who may be a man posing as a woman or a woman pretending to be a man, I’m never clear which, was a BLACK and TRANS?

which makes this two for the price of one

hum

Too bad for Joey that MSNBC's Joy Reid is not a lawyer.
She only has a BA degree.
Joey needs to check the woodpiles for a nomination.

"Ears" ? If you mean Obama, you are even more stupid than I thought. The VP has to be eligible to be president.
How about this? Ears and Joe divorce their wives and gay marry each other. Then Ears is First Lady and run the country. Bill Maher likes this.

He wanted it then. Maybe he wants it now. Maybee not . You don't know. Maybe he wants it but he understands the need to diversify the court. There is much that you do not know but that never stops you from spouting off as though you do know.

The court is already "diversified". One black guy, one wise Latina, 2 Jews. Only a single WASP in the whole organization.

If you want "diversification", more than one justice who is not an Ivy Leaguer would be nice.

Plenty of tremendous schools in the Southlands of America, time to make the court look like America.

Some justices with degrees from Liberty, Oral Roberts, Bob Jones, or other regular schools would be nice.

Now all we need is for Manchin and Sinema to keep crazy Leftists off the USSC.

Wonder who Biden will nominate? Probably a black woman.

I don't think Condi Rice or Candace Owens are in the running?

Biden couldn't publish any names because the Leftist he would nominate would get eviscerated...these names have been assumed to be in the running. Got any others to consider?
Ketanji Brown Jackson (DC circuit)
Leondra Kruger (CA SC)

Note: Biden's pledge to only consider black females could jeopardize his pick.
The USSC has rules about discrimination.

Biden couldn't publish any names because the Leftist he would nominate would get eviscerated...these names have been assumed to be in the running. Got any others to consider?
Leondra Kruger (CA SC)

Leondra Kruger (CA SC)

1643240434702.jpeg

So besides inflated speaking tour prices, what other plums was Breyer offered to resign in plenty of time before the mid-terms?
He had to get plenty of offers that he couldn't refuse!!

So besides inflated speaking tour prices, what other plums was Breyer offered to resign in plenty of time before the mid-terms?
He had to get plenty of offers that he couldn't refuse!!
I think he saw what the court has turned in to and does not want to make it worse. RBG showed what happens when you stick around too long

Forum List

Back