Breyer resigning, Biden to nominate USSC justice. (Poll)

Will Joe Biden's first pick for USSC justice be approved by the Senate?

• Yes

Votes: 22 53.7%
  • No

Votes: 19 46.3%

• Total voters

Natural Citizen

American Made
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 8, 2016
I'm assuming that Biden will jump at the opportunity to appoint someone based on the color of their skin rather than the content of their character.

Additionally, he's more likely to pick a female judge, again, in the interest of social justice rather than qualification.

In other words, a black female by default, for no other reason than the optics of it.

Would the group tend to agree with me about that?

Now all we need is for Manchin and Sinema to keep crazy Leftists off the USSC.

Wonder who Biden will nominate? Probably a black woman.

I don't think Condi Rice or Candace Owens are in the running?

Biden couldn't publish any names because the Leftist he would nominate would get eviscerated...these names have been assumed to be in the running. Got any others to consider?
Ketanji Brown Jackson (DC circuit)
Leondra Kruger (CA SC)

Note: Biden's pledge to only consider black females could jeopardize his pick.
The USSC has rules about discrimination.

Last edited:
Wouldn't surprise me to see our 1st tranny justice. But yeah, Biden will nominate a progressive liberal similar to Kagan and Sotomayor.

BTW, I haven't heard or seen a word about Breyer retiring. Link?

Added: never mind, I just saw a link in anther thread.

I'm assuming that Biden will jump at the opportunity to appoint someone based on the color of their skin rather than the content of their character.

Additionally, he's more likely to pick a female judge, again, in the interest of social justice rather than qualification.

In other words, a black female by default, for no other reason than the optics of it.

Sure, whomever the worst possible candidate for support of the US laws, thats who Poopeypants will shove out there.

Probably pick a Left wing stooge who should live at least another 100 years or so

1643217675392.png

That is the point of him stepping down.

Kamala Harris was effectively a token appointment.

Clearly nobody liked her, and she dropped out of the nomination process early.

And look at her approval rating. Gosh. She's certainly unqualified, to say the least.

I think we're likely in for the same sort of scenario.

Biden has hinted previously that if given the opportunity to appoint a Supreme Court Justice that he'd pick a black female by default.

Sadly, President Biden's focus on race is inherently racist. To assess an Individual primarily on the basis that they are a member of a racial group rather than as an Individual only encourages racism.

Last edited:

Of course, I'm quite sure you believe any black female is unqualified....automatically.

Black, female, transsexual.

You would guess wrong

Nominating them has NOTHING to do with the color of their skin. For example, they would NEVER put Candace Owen in there who is a black female.

No, the democrats will probably put an Uncle Tom who is a black female who is dedicated to keeping the slaves on the plantation for the democrat party.

That is sooooo yesterday!

I say it is a black lesbian transphobic pan sexual.
Yep, probably in the running. ooops, too late.

Of course, I'm quite sure you believe any black female is unqualified....automatically.

Well, no. Not at all. In fact, my posting history is rather consistent. So, respectfully speaking, that smut simply won't stick if you try to throw it my way.

I'm just going by previous dialogue on the topic echoed by the President himself.

Last edited:

This is called "strategic retirement." Biden will get at least one Justice nomination.

Forum List

Back