Breyer resigning, Biden to nominate USSC justice. (Poll)

Will Joe Biden's first pick for USSC justice be approved by the Senate?

• Yes

Votes: 22 53.7%
  • No

Votes: 19 46.3%

• Total voters
Breyer was probably hounded out of the SC by the far left. They didn't even wait for Breyer to announce it himself. It won't help Biden and his dismal policies that have ruined our economy, our lives and our children's lives.

Now all we need is for Manchin and Sinema to keep crazy Leftists off the USSC.

Wonder who Biden will nominate? Probably a black woman.

I don't think Condi Rice or Candace Owens are in the running?

Biden couldn't publish any names because the Leftist he would nominate would get eviscerated...these names have been assumed to be in the running. Got any others to consider?
Ketanji Brown Jackson (DC circuit)
Leondra Kruger (CA SC)

Note: Biden's pledge to only consider black females could jeopardize his pick.
The USSC has rules about discrimination.
Don't count on Manchin or Sinema since the filibuster is not in play, thanks to Reid. I think Biden should nominate a 25-year-old, Black, female, law student who marched with the BLM protestors. She could be on the SCOTUS into the next century. Now that would be a legacy for the Dems and serve the GOP right.

Good. And I hope right wingers storm a Senate office building in protest of the nominee. And harass Senators wherever they see them. And scream, rant, rave at the SCOTUS doors. And find a bunch of fugly old women to pay off for 40 year old sexual assault allegations.
I don't think that is going to happen, dear, unless a known criminal is nominated to administer justice on the Supreme Court level.

Don't count on Manchin or Sinema since the filibuster is not in play, thanks to Reid. I think Biden should nominate a 25-year-old, Black, female, law student who marched with the BLM protestors. She could be on the SCOTUS into the next century. Now that would be a legacy for the Dems and serve the GOP right.

The D's would still need all of the Democrats to stay in line to get this incompetent boob confirmed. We haven't even had a chance to review the nominee's High School Yearbook yet, or talk to the party guests at the keggers they attended in school.

A little big early to talk about confirmation , isn't it?

Manchin, or other key senators should be protested when dining with their families to try and push them to think for themselves and vote "nay'.

You mean like the way you think for yourself? You don't even know the nominee and you're against them. :auiqs.jpg:

You don't know who the nominee is either, haven't even seen their high school yearbooks yet- much less had the chance to subpoena those who signed it and listen to what they have to say.

And you are already in favor of their confirmation.

You don't know who the nominee is either, haven't even seen their high school yearbooks yet- much less had the chance to subpoena those who signed it and listen to what they have to say.

And you are already in favor of their confirmation.
Please... I was not serious that Biden should nominate a 25-year-old, Black, female, law student who marched with the BLM protestors and would not be in favor of her confirmation. Anyone else gets nominated, I'll keep an open mind. Will you?

Please... I was not serious that Biden should nominate a 25-year-old, Black, female, law student who marched with the BLM protestors and would not be in favor of her confirmation. Anyone else gets nominated, I'll keep an open mind. Will you?

No way!
I half expect a Soros select nominee and he'll have to pull out his big checkbook to grease both sides of the aisle.

Kamala Harris was effectively a token appointment.

Clearly nobody liked her, and she dropped out of the nomination process early.

And look at her approval rating. Gosh. She's certainly unqualified, to say the least.

I think we're likely in for the same sort of scenario.

Biden has hinted previously that if given the opportunity to appoint a Supreme Court Justice that he'd pick a black female by default.

Sadly, President Biden's focus on race is inherently racist. To assess an Individual primarily on the basis that they are a member of a racial group rather than as an Individual only encourages racism.
I would have to agree. To say from the get go, that he is going to pick a black female, with out checking Judicial qualifications of other candidates from other races or sexes is not logical or scientific, in terms of putting the most qualified person on the Supreme Court. What kind of President would say that?.

The court is already "diversified". One black guy, one wise Latina, 2 Jews. Only a single WASP in the whole organization.

If you want "diversification", more than one justice who is not an Ivy Leaguer would be nice.

Plenty of tremendous schools in the Southlands of America, time to make the court look like America.

Some justices with degrees from Liberty, Oral Roberts, Bob Jones, or other regular schools would be nice.
Bullshit! There is no African American women on the court and never has been. He is, in fact trying to make the court look like America

Justices from Liberty, Oral Roberts, Bob Jones,? Are you fucking shiitting me?

I wouldn't count out the Democrats nominating a criminal.
You're right, because Democrat Kingpins tend to place in office someone lesser than themselves, and someone they can control with Hillary's FBI File library. :cranky:
Besides, Biden will place in there whoever Hillary, Maxine, and Nancy agree to place there. And they've already agreed on prejudice against white males not getting the assignment even if they have out-of-the-park understanding of the law. There is nothing worse than novelty that replaces equianamy, even if I like the idea of a black woman earning the position by dedication to the law and to the constitution of the people of the United States of America.

You're right, because Democrat Kingpins tend to place in office someone lesser than themselves, and someone they can control with Hillary's FBI File library. :cranky:
Besides, Biden will place in there whoever Hillary, Maxine, and Nancy agree to place there. And they've already agreed on prejudice against white males not getting the assignment even if they have out-of-the-park understanding of the law. There is nothing worse than novelty that replaces equianamy, even if I like the idea of a black woman earning the position by dedication to the law and to the constitution of the people of the United States of America.
Appointment by race is a bad thing as we see with Sonia Sotomayor's false covid claims. She's pretty ignorant about current events that she may be ruling on but heck.......She's a Latina!!!

Forum List

Back